• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

PEEF!

Smash Hero
St. Louis, this is the help I need.

There are 4 California players flying into STL for my tournament. They are Zhu, MacD, Lovage, and Smoke2Joints.

I am picking Zhu and MacD up from your airport the Wednesday before the tournament. Book SHOULD be able to drive Zhu and MacD back to STL Sunday night.

That leaves Lovage and S2J, both power ranked top 10 in socal. They will probably fly in Thursday eveningish (5-7). They will need housing that night, and ride to my house Friday. If you drive them you will be able to stay at my place as well. They will also need to be driven back home Sunday morning to make their 1:25PM flight. I really really need someone to volunteer for this. You will have lots of access to top-level players, and you have my own appreciation. Can anyone help Lovage and S2J?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
That leaves Lovage and S2J, both power ranked top 10 in socal. They will probably fly in Thursday eveningish (5-7). They will need housing that night, and ride to my house Friday. If you drive them you will be able to stay at my place as well. They will also need to be driven back home Sunday morning to make their 1:25PM flight. I really really need someone to volunteer for this. You will have lots of access to top-level players, and you have my own appreciation. Can anyone help Lovage and S2J?
edit: Actually I may be able to help, read my next post.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I'm leaving for Missouri Tommorow!
is there any thing going on this weekend? I'd like to go if there is!
Also Alt you use diddy right?
I have a diddy plush I found @ a thrift store and I don't want it, Would you possibly want it?
Thanks ^_^

Also when is the next tournament? :)
thanks for the thought but future will definitely get infinitely more enjoyment out of it... he is better with diddy than i am even though he barely plays him, and also he likes that sort of thing a ton more than me.

Teh Future

Smash Master
"Smoke2joints"

isn't this cat really good at smash64?

Anyways is anyone still going to 'the showdown" I know we were gonna but its the week after mlg and stuff

Nuris

Smash Lord
yeah s2j has a beast fox as well as other things
lovage is pretty good too

Teh Future

Smash Master
wow he plays fox *insert any character here that isn't samus lol* I dont even want to play anymore what a ****** character.

pikachu >>> mk
fox === snake

motha ****ing snake

i hope ness still isn't like third or forth or something LOL but i think they made a new tier list

anyways time to break out the n64 i think. phil we need to play before you go back to bawstawn (unless its like tomorrow or some dumb chit)

Nuris

Smash Lord
Between May 11th and May 23rd I have absolutely zero obligations.
btw ness sucks. he's like 3rd or 4th but it's from the bottom now

Nuris

Smash Lord
omg... i might come this tuesday after my last final (ends at 8) to WHOOP SOME AZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So I thought I'd be out of town for the weekend of POE but it's possible that I'll get back late Friday night.

How many cars do you guys plan on taking to POE? I guess two are needed for the California people.

Radium88

Smash Lord
"Smoke2joints"

isn't this cat really good at smash64?

Anyways is anyone still going to 'the showdown" I know we were gonna but its the week after mlg and stuff

I'm planning on going to the Showdown instead of MLG. I have a wedding on that weekend and I've been wanting to go to the Showdown months ago. So....

As of right now I don't know who wants to go. I plan on going so I have 5-6 spots in my car. I plan on getting a room for Friday and Saturday night, dunno about Sunday night. If I get a room, 4-5 ppl can room with me if other people don't mind sleeping on the floor? It'll be either $20 or 30ish per night.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm planning on going to the Showdown instead of MLG. I have a wedding on that weekend and I've been wanting to go to the Showdown months ago. So....

As of right now I don't know who wants to go. I plan on going so I have 5-6 spots in my car. I plan on getting a room for Friday and Saturday night, dunno about Sunday night. If I get a room, 4-5 ppl can room with me if other people don't mind sleeping on the floor? It'll be either $20 or 30ish per night.
I'm still interested in going to it too, Rauleen.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Keep trying lixi.

So all of you talking about S2J, do you want to house him for a night and bring him to my tournament? Zomg itd be sweet rite?

book

Smash Apprentice
Well, seeing as I'm saving two seats in our car for Zhu and MacD, there will be room in our car if he wants to ride with us. My place is an easy metro ride from the airport and has a few comfy couches to sleep on.

Won't have room for everyone on the return trip :(

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
the lyrics are really gold.

describing spam tornado, planking, infinite dimensional cape,
hard to enforce tourney rules

i wonder who the singer is

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I found the perfect video for you David:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Hey, can someone send me Metal's address and phone number? Zoze and I are wanting to go to that smashfest on Tuesday.

book

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't worry about it, Daniel. You've got to beat us scrubs first.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
they see him trollin', they hatin'

btw my family is planning to move from Maryland to Dallas. WTF random.

to find anyone that plays smash in texas you have to drive 3+ hours
darkrain lives in Texas!

And to Daniel, I don't think I've ever played you in melee, but I use peach. Anyone can use shiek so no big deal on that one right? ;)

Top Bottom