• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

PEEF!

Smash Hero
A special request to STL players regarding POE weekend:

Does anyone want to stay at my place with Zhu until Sunday night and take him back to STL with you on Monday so he can catch his flight home? Basically it is another day and night of smash with one of the best players in the world. Anyone wanna help out?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
OMG I know I know.... Its Pikachu!!!.....

right?

btw, rockband night was amazing!! more of you should come.
due to being unable to sleep past 6 lately i was incredibly sleep deprived and feel asleep at around 10 otherwise i probably would have come

book

Smash Apprentice
A special request to STL players regarding POE weekend:

Does anyone want to stay at my place with Zhu until Sunday night and take him back to STL with you on Monday so he can catch his flight home? Basically it is another day and night of smash with one of the best players in the world. Anyone wanna help out?
Maybe. Will let you know if I can do it ASAP.

Nicole

Smash Champion
^ I just lost a hundred brain cells trying to read that. And I still don't know what it says.

Blitzbolt_

Smash Cadet
^ I just lost a hundred brain cells trying to read that. And I still don't know what it says.
^ I just lost a hundred brain cells trying to read that
^ I just lost a hundred brain cells
^ I just lost
LOST

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
ok FOR SURE this is the last time i can have people over

Brawl/melee/pkmn and monster trucks

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Mizzou SMASH.
Tiger rawr!
Also, those who are coming what is the tv situation? I have one here and could maybe get another. i dont think we'd need more than 3. Binyan, princess tv? and set up for it of course

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
What's this I hear about ChuDat having a "breakdown"?

Does anyone know?

EDIT: Asking here because I'll feel like a jerk if I just go on the WC boards and be like "HEY GUYS I HEARD CHUDAT IS QUITTING SMASH BECAUSE OF SOMETHING."

Top Bottom