• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Saffy

Smash Ace
Thank you :3! I think I will be moving anytime from 1st -3rd week of May. Hopefully I can go the smashfests, or if you do a tournament :). Not sure how I can get to them though :(

But yeah, I'd like to meet the other girl smashers, I never have met a girl who plays it!
Do you guys do doubles at the tournaments? I focus on doubles more than singles... >,< Though I guess my first tournament it will be hard finding a partner.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Wow guys, I try to troll the new person and you ruin it in less than a page...

ESPECIALLY YOU STEVE. You tease me by playing along and then say IN YOUR VERY NEXT POST "Oh, btw, Ironboots is a girl."

But yeah, come up to STL sometime, I'll drive you if I haven't scared you off.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah STEVE. Just so you know, NICOLE started it on her OWN account. I just wanted to play along because I'm a fun guy. I thought you were a fun guy. The fact that you played along made it seem like you were a fun guy. Then you blew it. Steve=/=fun guy.

Btw, Saffy, you probably won't want to get a ride with us in Columbia because Columbia is pretty much the same distance from St. Louis as Rolla is, so your trip would just be twice as long. Nicole is just ********.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Yeah STEVE. Just so you know, NICOLE started it on her OWN account. I just wanted to play along because I'm a fun guy. I thought you were a fun guy. The fact that you played along made it seem like you were a fun guy. Then you blew it. Steve=/=fun guy.

Btw, Saffy, you probably won't want to get a ride with us in Columbia because Columbia is pretty much the same distance from St. Louis as Rolla is, so your trip would just be twice as long. Nicole is just ********.
Yeah it's just 2 mins longer the ride from Rolla to St. Louis, then from Columbia to Rolla (Edited this woops) >,< Guess I'm going to have to ask my parents for rides, though they never want to take me. I'm kinda spoiled here in AZ because the tournaments here are just 15 mins away from my house, so it's ALOT closer. -.- Why did my parents have to buy a house out in the country , I'm surrounded by old farmers, I need friends there really badly.

The past 3 summers there have been horrible for me, I had dial up internet 2 of the years, so I kinda just played Stepmania all summer since that's all I could do. I wasn't around anyone my age for like 4-5 months I have no idea how I survived. And I only got to go into the closest town like twice a month... so yeah.... soo boring... :(

alt-F4

Smash Ace
lol I realized that maybe we shouldnt make her think that stl is full of weird guys that seem like they could possibly be rapists

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Welcome Saffy! I can't believe we got another girl. Haha

Yeah, those peeps who posted previously are crazzzzy....crazy COOL!
Try to make it out to Will's on Tuesdays if at all possible, it's always a good time. :D
Steve isn't THAT bad, he lies alot. Don't listen to him. And he's the uber amounts of cool.
David just yells/types random stuff and sometimes words come out. Also, he will probably challenge you to a backflip money match. And make you listen to stoopid songs on his Brawl stage. xD
Nicole is the best Peach in the entire world, and will tell you if you're being a dumb ***. She's pretty awesome!
Cook has the best hair evaa (nohomo), and sometimes the most random posts I've ever read (David doesn't count in this category).
Rauleen is the nicest person in the world, plays Kirbehh pretty amazingly, has awesome glasses, and makes the best unhealthy food in the entire world.
Legan is Legan. Indescribable, you'll meet him I'm sure.
Will is that crazy awesome guy who is a comprendium of Smash-related knowledge and has crazy awesome hair too that he could probably attack people with because it's so spikey. And he has an awesome place to play. He's a hippster, that kiddo is.
Phil (Nuris) comes out sometimes too. He's the guy who you'll see killing me with an Ike fsmash like a bajillion times in doubles. But he mainly plays melee.
There are some other guys who don't post too much (Seth, Kolby, Jack) who come out sometimes too and are pretty cool peeps aswell.
There's a pretty awesome Melee community too.

In short, the STL group are pretty awesome. Hope you can come out soon!
Oh , btw, I'm Tmacc (Todd), and I'm lame!

Nice to meet you!

Saffy

Smash Ace

Try to make it out to Will's on Tuesdays if at all possible, it's always a good time. :D
Steve isn't THAT bad, he lies alot. Don't listen to him. And he's the uber amounts of cool.
David just yells/types random stuff and sometimes words come out. Also, he will probably challenge you to a backflip money match. And make you listen to stoopid songs on his Brawl stage. xD
Cook has the best hair evaa (nohomo), and sometimes the most random posts I've ever read (David doesn't count in this category).
Rauleen is the nicest person in the world, plays Kirbehh pretty amazingly, has awesome glasses, and makes the best unhealthy food in the entire world.
Will is that crazy awesome guy who is a comprendium of Smash-related knowledge and has crazy awesome hair too that he could probably attack people with because it's so spikey. And he has an awesome place to play. He's a hippster, that kiddo is.
Phil (Nuris) comes out sometimes too. He's the guy who you'll see killing me with an Ike fsmash like a bajillion times in doubles. But he mainly plays melee.
There are some other guys who don't post too much (Seth, Kolby, Jack) who come out sometimes too and are pretty cool peeps aswell.

Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you :D
Sounds like you guys are really awesome xD You sound a bit like Arizona, We have like every kind of person in our group which makes it really awesome :3!

I just got to meet T1mmy & T0mmy the smash twins on Saturday! They were really nice :D!

I am curious though will you have a tourney in May? And are the smashfests every Tuesday? And what time does it start O-o?I could probably go every other week or once a month atleast, idk my parents don't support me playing smash too much. Anyways I've been to St. Louis once, it was pretty cool but a really long ride :[ The Mcdonalds was a bit scary though xD

Trent

Smash Champion

Nicole is the best Peach in the entire world, and will tell you if you're being a dumb ***. She's pretty awesome!

Nice to meet you!

Also Trent's that cool Hedgehog type guy that runs fast.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saaaaaaaaffy!
We've talked on AiB, I'm MilkSmash, we talked Stepmania a few times!

:D
Oh yes yes :o I remember hey!!!!!!
We should play some stepmania together :)
I'm probably rusty i haven't played in a few months ;x I' ve went down soo many ranks from not playing I used to be like rank 20 something and now i'm close to 40 =[

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
OMG

PHIL+STEVE (+ Rauleen I guess)

calling for an eating contest featuring:

a bacon and cheese sandwich with fried chicken instead of bread

The KFC Double Down!

TP

Smash Master
Welcome Saffy! I'm one of the least active members of the community and I suck. Ganon ditto MM? (lol)

Anyway, it's always good to have more new people. When I have to face the same people over and over, my tricks with Ganon stop working and I lose. Nowadays the only person I can beat is David. :urg:

Saffy

Smash Ace
Welcome Saffy! I'm one of the least active members of the community and I suck. Ganon ditto MM? (lol)

Anyway, it's always good to have more new people. When I have to face the same people over and over, my tricks with Ganon stop working and I lose. Nowadays the only person I can beat is David. :urg:
LOL poor David (whoever that is)

I would totally do a Ganon MM with you ! How much?
I've never done a money match before :X

Radium88

Smash Lord
hahaha i <3 you guys.

Anyways, welcome to the StL Saffy! I'm Rauleen. The kirby main they are talking about. Trying to pick up Wario and maybe ICs if I could get the cg.....

@ Tmacc: Hahaha, i can make healthy stuff too...

@ MMM: Lawl

@ Jebus: My heart just asploded.....but I'll try it

Saffy

Smash Ace
hahaha i <3 you guys.

Anyways, welcome to the StL Saffy! I'm Rauleen. The kirby main they are talking about. Trying to pick up Wario and maybe ICs if I could get the cg.....
Nice to meet you :)
I want to play you in kirby dittos one day if that is fine. I would use Ice climbers too but I can't time any of their Cg's at all lol -.- .

TP

Smash Master
I would totally do a Ganon MM with you ! How much?
I've never done a money match before :X
No, let's not actually MM. We can do plenty of friendlies, but I would feel bad to take money from a newcomer to the scene unfairly. We can do my Ganon against your Kirby if you want though. Then I'll have really earned it if I win.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
so brawlers of stl,
doods,

anyone wanna host something non-Metal Music Tuesday for me?

or maybe I'll invite you guys to my house sometime:

if you fill this out: http://whenisgood.net/jebus

I be bringing some much needed organization to St Louis scene

Teh Future

Smash Master

Lixivium

Smash Champion
hahaha i <3 you guys.

No I'M the Kirby main, also known as the girl who bakes a lot.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
geno if you have points left buy Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life from RBN for me.

as usual wii owners got shafted.

I am however buying Smash mouth - All Star today cuz its shrekky

Saffy

Smash Ace
No, let's not actually MM. We can do plenty of friendlies, but I would feel bad to take money from a newcomer to the scene unfairly. We can do my Ganon against your Kirby if you want though. Then I'll have really earned it if I win.
Sounds good to me, though I like using ganon... or Falcon ;o Falcon vs Ganon is fun! I really wonder who would win though... ;] I wouldn't liek to use kirby though, maybe a low tier? Charizard? D:
Atomsk said I was the best Female player he's played same with Lee martin but I really doubt I am, Since I have only played them on wifi~ :[

Idk I never usually play singles tbh, I always play doubles on Wifi or in person everytime I play, so when it comes to singles, I am ******** and don't know what to do =(!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was wondering why Lee posted in here but then I read the post above. Name searching machine haha <3.

Also, I didn't know Nicole was a girl the first time I saw her post and it lead to funny arguments about peach vs IC's that got me really confused in a mk ban thread. >_<.

Go figure.

Alsooooooooooooooooooo

I think I would die if I ate that thing.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Alsooooooooooooooooooo

I think I would die if I ate that thing.
but you already have in different form

nutritionally the only thing that's different between the abomination that is the double down and A big mac with cheese or Whopper with cheese is only about 200mg of sodium

psychologically it looks unhealthy because theres no bun.

if you slapped a bun on that its theoretically just a double McChicken (with bacon and cheese lol)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
haha nooo saffy directed me here!! i don't name search like gnes, razer, dphat and all of them. *waits for them to namesearch*
This is going to turn into a texas thread pretty soon :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

You know you nameseach haha

Top Bottom