• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
lol look at the comment on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kswsr6s0EmY

is that JGALT or are the BBrawl minions really out to get me? lmfao too funny.
Definitely ain't JGALT, that's some other guy I've seen post in the thread sometimes.

I *wish* I had minions...

I will pick Binyan and Jeremy up down by the south 40 gate. Chezzles, idk. I can call you.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Sorry, the only black guy I'd accept a blowjob from is Legan.

Edit: Chezzles I forgot to give you your Gamebridge back. I'll give it to you next time you and I are both at Binyans or something.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
are you fine with the first part of lixi's message, or the second? didn't think you'd handle rejection this well.

TP

Smash Master
Kyle, you can only make exactly one more post in the rest of the forum ever again. Don't waste it.

TP

Smash Master
You can post here as much as you want, but you can only do exactly one more post in any other board. Your post count is why.

EDIT: You blew it. :ohwell:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Ninja Detective Treppy: Magical Moonlight Monday

"You'll never get out of here alive Treppy!" Deku gloated to the famous ninja detective, who lay tied to a railroad track.

"You were never one for originality, Deku!" Treppy was pretty cocky for someone about to be turned into Ninja Detective Roadkill, but he knew he couldn't lose focus or have fear. "Unfortuantely, I don't think I'm going to be run over by any trains today."

"Ha! No ninja tricks will save you this time! The 9:00 train is never late on Monday!" Deku checked his watch; it was 8:58, and it was definitely Monday. He had double-checked the schedule this morning. There would be no mistakes.

"There's just one detail you've overlooked, I suspect. This segment of track... is on top of a blimp!"

Deku looked around. This was true.

"NOOOOO! How could I make such a mistake! Impossible! There are no trains up here!"

"Except for one!" That voice? Could it be?

"ZANTASTIC ZETON!"

Before Deku could gasp, blink, or even shine, Zeton had flipped from his flying airship train and untied Treppy's binds. Treppy faced his nemesis, and announced "Alright Deku, I think it's finally time that we--"

If you think Treppy wants to do battle, turn to page 4.
If you think Treppy wants to grab some food, turn to page 18.
If you think Treppy wants to unleash his gaysian pride, turn to page YOSHI FOREVER.

----------

wut

treppy

Smash Apprentice
For all those curious as to how the story REALLY ended, Deku gave up and left quietly. I wondered why, and then noticed that his girlfriend had showed up. He was never seen again.

YOSHI FOREVER!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I did not know Treppy was the oldest account of everyone. Wow. Forever.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
There Will Be Brawl is really good. Anyone who hasn't seen it is missing out.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
I love you guys.

Edit: So, I've uploaded some of the matches. Unfortunately, every single one has an incomplete name or a name missing, so I'm gonna need some help. I've gathered them all in a web page for easier track keeping.

http://uglook.net/4Sept2009.html

Also, I need the full gamertags of AR, RTFF, Josh, and Fox.

That is all for now.

Edit2: I got my diploma in the mail. I have a DEGREE! Also, I'm unemployed!

Edit3: That's also my own **** fault for doing things other than finding a job, like having fun.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I might try to do something at Wash U this week? Should decide soon I guess.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i think i used the fox tag a fair bit. didn't play much on the recording setup.

what up chezzles? nothing tonight?

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
I love you guys.

Edit: So, I've uploaded some of the matches. Unfortunately, every single one has an incomplete name or a name missing, so I'm gonna need some help. I've gathered them all in a web page for easier track keeping.

http://uglook.net/4Sept2009.html

Also, I need the full gamertags of AR, RTFF, Josh, and Fox.

That is all for now.

Edit2: I got my diploma in the mail. I have a DEGREE! Also, I'm unemployed!

Edit3: That's also my own **** fault for doing things other than finding a job, like having fun.
Ok
13 shiek
14 marth
15 ganon
16 Falcon
18+19 the Darker Peach + Daisy Peach
20 Actually Geno is playing here as Marth, I'm the Peach
21 is linking onto the same page, but the Peach is probably me lol
My "full tag" is Jebus, but for Melee i guess it's GBUS.

so basically find all the singles losses and they're probably me :'(

TP

Smash Master
I didn't bother looking at the vids, but if there is a Marth getting 3 stocked by a Doc on BF... :(

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Thanks guys, I've made the proper changes. There are still a bunch I need help with though.
I've uploaded numbers 1-26, so anything beyond that is just me "pre-linking" them (numbers 27-30 haven't been uploaded yet). Any videos I still need help labeling are numbered, so 1, 2, 3, 12, 17, 18, 24, 25, 26 I still need help. I also need to know who "MOMO" is.
Relink for convenience: http://uglook.net/4Sept2009.html

In the meantime, Geno, remember this part of one of our matches?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_3D-D1Ats

Edit: Lol, I like how the first related video to it is "Best Comeback in NHL history, St. Louis Blues vs Toronto Maple Leafs".

treppy

Smash Apprentice
This worthless account is five years old today!

Yet, no matter how quickly time may pass, my love for you all will always be never-ending! :chuckle:

Book!

Smash Journeyman
sorry eric, i guess we should all use tags next time. i didn't get much recorded anyways.

Top Bottom