• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

TP

Smash Master
I've heard so much about the legendary "Smash at Geno's." The stories go that it is an event that leaves everyone who attended awestruck and everyone who did not go heartbroken. As such, I would love to be there. How's the rest of the South 40 folk getting there? I hope there is room left in the car or whatever.

Also, LOL at the dinosaur thing.

:034:

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
What time on Friday is Geno going to host the smashing? It is a Friday night so I would also like to get crunkdeezed at some point.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Prolly after 5 would be good. STL is always late though..........
And brawlpro I didn't see your post, but yeah, I guess you can install it on your hard drive

Nuris

Smash Lord
HEY-O
Looks like some peeps need some RIDES. So far I count 4. You all coming in my car? You wanna leave around 5 or 5:30? Let me know.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Alright thanks geno, yeah i need to do that because my game disc won't load anywhere other than the main menu, but if i install it it'll just read everything from the HDD as long as the 360 knows Re5 is inside. I'll trrryy to get there at 5 so i can get that over with.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
HEY-O
Looks like some peeps need some RIDES. So far I count 4. You all coming in my car? You wanna leave around 5 or 5:30? Let me know.
Me
Book (who sneakily called shotgun)
Binyin
Chezzles?

5 is early enough that I can leave at like 10 and be all smashed out

Nuris

Smash Lord
LOL WILL I C WUT U DID THAR

We can probably squeeze 4 in my back seat, although I haven't heard from Chezzles. He would probably be interested in going, I just don't know his dealie.

Lixi is also in the area. Maybe he could help with rides.

Also if Kyle is going he can drive people.

Don't worry we have ways of getting people places.

Legan

Smash Lord
Not even Vishnu himself will be able to save STL from the **** thats coming this friday.

^ This means Ill be blessing you all with my presence.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'ma fall asleep on Corey in all ways possible, and by my count, there are at least 4.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I'ma fall asleep on Corey in all ways possible, and by my count, there are at least 4.
Wow you must have never fallen asleep on him before, because your calculations are drastically low. I believe at last count the number reached over 5 digits.

Also Corey you are a nub... that is all.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Anyone who doesn't have a designated ride by Friday leave a note here, I will try to pick you up. No guarantee what time, though I think it will be around 6 PM.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
alex, phil: how long are you guys planning to stay? just wondering when i would get back.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Wow you must have never fallen asleep on him before, because your calculations are drastically low. I believe at last count the number reached over 5 digits.

Also Corey you are a nub... that is all.
By me, I meant Jigglypuff, and by Corey, I meant whatever character he wants to lose with.

I also meant I was going to fall asleep on him physically, but I didn't count the innumerable positions separately.

As far as how late, if there is a demand, I wouldn't mind shuttling a few people back at 11 or 12. I would probably then return and leave when Geno kicks us out, maybe 3 or 4?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
i might take you up on that 11pm shuttle, phil, thanks. still not entirely sure i am coming.

darkatma

Smash Hero
me and jeremy need rides after ACF on friday.. meaning.. 7:30 =[
sorry our schedule is like, wayyyy dumb.
i propose we all get together and smash in my suite (Mudd 330) till me and jeremy get back, then we can all go to geno's together (along with my awesome disney princess TV) and no one hasta come back and give us rides :D

@zach, dont be ridiculous, you have to go. You have the coolest falcon out of all of us.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
The shuttle and IHOP will be combined, yes?

Yes.

Also, just keep posting details guys. I have no time constraints at all for when I drive to and from.

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
LOL WILL I C WUT U DID THAR

We can probably squeeze 4 in my back seat, although I haven't heard from Chezzles. He would probably be interested in going, I just don't know his dealie.
The things this man knows, they are many.

I haven't had a time to figure out exactly what is going on, BBUT I'm guessing we are still talking about a smashfest Geno is having. If so, I would like to go, but if there are people leaving 8 PM or so that would be ideal for me. I'm decently flexible, but I kinda wanna see a movie with a friend of mine befo' I go over for smash awesomeness. But I can definitely leave 8ish friday night.

And by smash awesomeness I mean I LEARNED HELL OF MELEE TECH SKILL AND I'M COMING FOR THAT @$$ BINYAN AND OTHERS :mad:

Have a pleasant evening, muthaf***aaas

Top Bottom