• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
only in pools. I plaied ICs first round, you beat my yoshi on norfair, and then we went even on battlefield mario vs ness and I got the last kill :O

we never plaied in brackets.

I dunno what the tourney was called, kakuna something lol

smash64

Smash Champion
only in pools. I plaied ICs first round, you beat my yoshi on norfair, and then we went even on battlefield mario vs ness and I got the last kill :O

we never plaied in brackets.

I dunno what the tourney was called, kakuna something lol
oh yeah i remember lol pools

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Im not planning on holding anything tomorrow, though if there is smashing at wash u i might be able to come.

BTW, who knew these were recorded? =)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Well if Geno's not hosting I guess people can come to my place, but they need to bring setups!

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
It's not his grave I found out, it's all the people he's ***** and mutilated, it was becoming too expensive to keep making them their own tombstones, so they just did this to make it easier.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I also have a hilarious video of Corey that I think was taken when he was wasted and on the toilet.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'

Nuris

Smash Lord
binyan i have a car
im coming to your place uninvited to play games tomorrow!

Top Bottom