• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Well ****, I can't make it. You guys playing next Tues? Seems like circumstances out of my control are making me "take a break" from Smash ever since Kahoka...god I'm going to be terrible next time we play :dizzy:
every tuesday at 5pm :)

well ****... ASC and Nicole can't come on Saturday? :( :( :( :( oh well :\

Hey, who is coming to SLOTH on may 30th? Me and Seth are going.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
every tuesday at 5pm :)

well ****... ASC and Nicole can't come on Saturday? :( :( :( :( oh well :\

Hey, who is coming to SLOTH on may 30th? Me and Seth are going.
Well that should be the last day of swim lessons, which means it is a play day, so I can prolly bail out on that action

MetalMusicMan

Well that should be the last day of swim lessons, which means it is a play day, so I can prolly bail out on that action
STTTEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEE!!!!!

It will either be SLOTH or Jokers. ASC says SLOTH is "lame"... though I usually don't trust anything he says because he's a big fat dummy head from Kahoka who plays Olimar.

So what's the plan here? Who is more interested in SLOTH? Who is more interested in Jokers? I figured SLOTH would be better since it's a "real" tournament, but if I am mistaken and it isn't legit then we might as well go to Jokers where the cool people are.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I dont know what sloth is, but isnt jokers the first weekend in June? Im not gonna go to anything until Im done wit skewl, which is June 1st cause France Howell is gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Also I had this fat sub today for math that said he was a professor at wash U for physics his name was like dr. hahatatatatat LOL he was a doche

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
If people have seen the M2K Ally matches, they are really, really good watches. NinjaLink's youtube page has them:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariorqs

I also suggest Joker vs. Anther and Joker vs. Affinity, as posted above.

Joker vs. Domo 2 also has a wonderful moment.

MetalMusicMan

lol francis howell. The worst part is that we have this upcoming monday off for memorial day D:

Edi: Joker's looks like a much better choice to go to than SLOTH
if we go to jokers will you go with us, david? i'm fairly indifferent but since asc and you both have johned about sloth, i suppose we could all just go to jokers instead. plus i know cool people at jokers... i suppose i'm not indifferent after all.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
After posting that, I mentioned to Ampharos I think that Joker might be my favorite smasher to watch now.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I love Snake. Snake's the only top/high-tier character I'm good with, and the one I like fighting the most. (Even if the matchup is more disadvantageous than say, MK, DDD, Falco, Diddy, or any of the others besides Marth/G&W/Wario...)

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Hello Missouri! I am here representing Oklahoma as Sars Pirate is too lazy to go about doing his job. Oklahoma is planning host OH SNAP again this year somewhere between the days of August 12th-16th so please do not hold any tournaments. You guys are more than welcome to come, I promise we will provide housing and sexy women for all of you (maybe not so much the housing), I also promise that Dphat will be there to call all of you trash again, except Thinkaman, his Jiggs *****.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
holy **** youre famous!!???

so uh... does anyone wanna ride with me to kc..

im leaving sat morning and leaving sun night ASAP.

if no1 wants to come with me im probbbbb not goin cuzzz i didnt realize it was 2 day tourney sooooo

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
holy **** youre famous!!???

so uh... does anyone wanna ride with me to kc..

im leaving sat morning and leaving sun night ASAP.

if no1 wants to come with me im probbbbb not goin cuzzz i didnt realize it was 2 day tourney sooooo
You should take Geno and Legan

My friend, jeff, random and I are going together

MetalMusicMan

Well whatever tourney you guys decide to go to, I sorta' wanna' be a part of it.
I'll see if Cody is down for Jokers.
yeah it will be joker's or sloth depending on how much i feel like driving and what everyone wants to go to. i dunno. hopefully i figure everything out before the tournaments actually start. lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Will!

I've been shaking a lot of the rust off my DDD since Kahoka.

Be ready next time we meet.

:D

Top Bottom