• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Can't do tomorrow night, I have a test Friday morning.

Maybe Friday afternoon.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
St. Louis is bringing a car/cars to POE2 correct? Its less than 3 hours away folks.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Ill be back in the STL visiting next month (Apr 7th - 12th). I wanna get some smash in that weekend...saturday preferrably (the 11th)

darkatma

Smash Hero
cool, be good to see you again sam :p
my falco is really good now it beats geno and stuff (at tournies, in friendlies, when we are fooling around, where he is on 2 hours of sleep)
lolol

ps:
i am so glad there's no more mooooobuhhhh

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I just called you but you didn't pick up. :(

I mean I can come to WashU whenever so if your phone isn't working or something just leave a note here.

Teh Future

Smash Master
so asc accidentally took my wii cables and now I can't play any smash :(

thinkaman are you going to OshKosh next weekend? Im not going anymore cause my parents are laaaaame but I saw he was registered so if you go you should definitely get mah cable back por favor

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm going on my own via one-way train. I'm flying out of Chicago to GDC.

If someone really wants to drive me there, that's be cool, but my seat would be empty on the way back.

Top Bottom