• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
wow ok new main for me.

in friendlies

wait wat am i saying it's brawl every thing is friendly!!
[/joke wit no serious meaning to it.]
CHEZZLES SEZ:

Hey kids! There's nothing more cool than having fun with a character that you like. But if that character is utterly useless, unduly flashy, and that prone to Fsmashes-

That's No Good!

So what do you do if you get seduced by a useless hedgehog?

1) First, you say "NO!"
2) Then, you use Dsmash
3) Then, you call Phil
4) Then, you both use Dsmash
5) Then, you get a "Rooty Tooty Fresh-n-Fruity"
6) Then, you call Jaleel White
7) Then, you both use Dsmash
8) Then, you get outta there!

Make sure you tell someone that you trust!

Nuris

Smash Lord
I have no idea what that means, but I like it.

Sonic's downsmash sucks, but that doesn't mean I won't use it.

I need to practice using Sonic for my random battles; apparently his B moves are good. Also, HYPNO-FIST!!!

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I ALMOST beat Vanz in our only friendly (you know I hit those sexy turnip grabs). Can't make a judgement from one match, but your Peach is right up there. We need to play before break.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
CHEZZLES SEZ:

Hey kids! There's nothing more cool than having fun with a character that you like. But if that character is utterly useless, unduly flashy, and that prone to Fsmashes-

That's No Good!

So what do you do if you get seduced by a useless hedgehog?

1) First, you say "NO!"
2) Then, you use Dsmash
3) Then, you call Phil
4) Then, you both use Dsmash
5) Then, you get a "Rooty Tooty Fresh-n-Fruity"
6) Then, you call Jaleel White
7) Then, you both use Dsmash
8) Then, you get outta there!

Make sure you tell someone that you trust!
Shouldn't number 8 read "then all 3 of you use Dsmash" ? other than that i was amazed and astounded, and i would also now really like a chili dog.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Binyan! I need to play some singles with you before break. If I play poorly on Saturday I'm telling Zhu it's your fault.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play tonight?

Edit: God saw me play Melee and it hurt his eyes so he took away my controller and disc and case. I think they went missing after Friday. Did you find anything after the smashfest, Geno?

Chezzles

Smash Journeyman
Kyle, are you having a Smashfest this weekend, then? Me and Nicole will be in town on Saturday!
Uh, Kyle almost died of dehydration today from throwing up so much, so I'm not 100% if he's still holding his fest this weekend. Even if he miraculously gets better I'm not sure if it'll be safe to be in there anyway. Who knows though, smash has been known to cure many an illness and provide the inspiration to surpass even the most daunting of obstacles.

Get better soon, Space Cowboy.

Legan

Smash Lord
**** it, im writin a get well soon card. X's & ****in O's Kyle.

If hes not up to it then ill be down for headin to wills. I wouldnt mind bein by the loop though, If I get all smashed out I can just hit the town.

Alchemist Amari, it depends on how far you live and if you got gas money. Im all for meetin new smashers but it sounds like you live pretty far, seein that smashfest usually run till 3-4am it would kinda suck to drive 20mins out the way that late. I might be up for it though since I wouldnt mind playin someone new in melee.

BTW: Legans got his new job. Somehow I passed the drug test! so ill be payin you back your money soon kyle, i havent intentionally been blowin you off.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
Alchemist Amari, it depends on how far you live and if you got gas money. Im all for meetin new smashers but it sounds like you live pretty far, seein that smashfest usually run till 3-4am it would kinda suck to drive 20mins out the way that late. I might be up for it though since I wouldnt mind playin someone new in melee.

BTW: Legans got his new job. Somehow I passed the drug test! so ill be payin you back your money soon kyle, i havent intentionally been blowin you off.
Im 25 miles away from st louis. and sorry, i don't have money. money is tight around the household. and why would you drive out of the way at that time? Just wait till brunch time? lol

and it's just "AlCheMisT" ;) i had to add amari because alchy was already being used. :yoshi:

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
winnnnnnn. legan is too good.

i'll be seein you fools in a couple weeks (my spring break isn't the same time as yours so I should be able to visit)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Unfortunately I have plans Saturday night, I'm goin' clubbin' and all that smut and debauchery that is so fun.

If you guys want to do something Sunday night though, I am down. I always love a good smashing.

Cook

Smash Master
Unfortunately I have plans Saturday night, I'm goin' clubbin' and all that smut and debauchery that is so fun.

If you guys want to do something Sunday night though, I am down. I always love a good smashing.
Ok, if Kyle doesn't recover (you must recover!) then I'll see if Nicole wants to go down Sunday instead.

Nicole

Smash Champion
That up there ^ would be fine with me. Let's not pretend that I actually go to class.

Nuris

Smash Lord
OMG I got #6666!!!!

Sorry I'm going to miss out on anything this weekend, leaving in about 2 hours to go home.

When I come back I want to try to learn a new character for Melee (maybe Marth 'cause he's rooty tooty). Binyan, if I come to Eliot will you and Jeremy play with me moar? Once a week is not enough to satiate me, and I don't feel like it makes me any better :/

Also, I am really good at losing stuff (and I don't just mean stocks, matches, and sets). Could everyone keep an eye out for this stuff please...
Possibly @ Geno's:
-Controller: original nintendo, black, has blue tape on back labeled with PJS
-Disc: standard melee disc and case. case not important (I have an extra)
Possibly @ Kirksville:
-Case: standard brawl case and manual

Hope everyone has a wonderful spring break! Don't forget to downsmash!

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Just got to wrap up a paper, should be done within the hour. I'll call you when I'm free.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
You don't go to class, you only play smash! :p I'm officially laid off as of Sunday so I won't have work on Monday so we can smash into the wee hours of the night, lulululululul
I just made plans with my dad. so i can come on sunday, just not until like 10 or 11, but if we play all night it won't be a problem.

Nicole

Smash Champion
You don't go to class, you only play smash! :p I'm officially laid off as of Sunday so I won't have work on Monday so we can smash into the wee hours of the night, lulululululul
good job getting laid off! what time should we get there then?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
If sickness is Middle-Earth, I'm mutha-effing Frodo.

.........that made a lot more sense when I had even less mental capacity.

Top Bottom