• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm so down to play video games all day and night this Friday. I can bring a TV, Wii, 64, Melee, Brawl, and an Xbox but I may need some help bringing it from Mudd to Wheeler.

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should keep up with the St. louis thread now that my wii is up and running (though it still messes up from time to time).
So, do we all still play melee or brawl? I haven't seemed to notice if brawl appeals to you guys or not ._.;

Nuris

Smash Lord
St. Louis is about 50/50 Brawl/Melee. Some people play Brawl or Melee exclusively, some play one and dabble in the other, and some play both/whatever someone else will play with them.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I might come friday after work if anyone's playing 64, but idk where WashU is I'd have to check.

Also, lol dancing queen is the best song ever.

Edit: actually I'm off school so I might come before depending on when you start I have to be at work by 5:30

darkatma

Smash Hero
@ Future
I think kyle's planning to start at 6

Hey deku do you have a blank vcr tape or one you dont want? I just checked out eliot 4, apparently their lounge has a vcr/dvd player. We could record there :p

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah the "girlfriend" business will be taken care of, as she will be busy from noon onwards.

i will call you around 2 binyan

and no i dont have a blank tape... i could try to get one?

but it would be unlikely

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Book are you done with midterms? I wanna smash sometime this week; trying to teach that jeremy kid to improve :p
Hey, sorry I missed your post. I haven't been checking these boards all that frequently. Yeah, I'm done with my midterms. Sounds like we'll be smashing Friday anyways. Hopefully you guys haven't gotten too good :chuckle:.

Nuris

Smash Lord
The fight is on!
Prepare yourself!
Come on!
Show your moves!
What's the matter, scared?
You'll get no sympathy from me.
Aw... I win.
Too easy!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
my falco isn't near as good as theirs, but i felt like i wasn't playing him very well against you last time.

gotta stay away from those edges vs t3h shiekie.

and i'm getting better at fox vs falco... but theres not really much point because im amazing at marth vs falco.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Deku I wanna play you too...I know how much you love playing against IC's and Luigi.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I will play even though I'm trash at Melee. Give me the good teammate.

Nuris

Smash Lord
I think tomorrow it starts 6-ish at Wheeler 3. I'm free all day so I'll play whenever.

darkatma

Smash Hero
hey nuris (sorry was your actual name phil?)
if you want, we'll be playing melee down in eliot 0. No one's gonna be really good (you're better than the other 2 people), but i kinda wanna do teams for an hour or so if you wanna come
yeah just give me a call i guess

510-493-0926

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So yeah, Smash at Wheeler 3 at 6 pm.

I didn't get the posters up, but it's parent's weekend so a lot of freshmen might be busy. We can actually use this time to plan for a real event next week, including submitting an online space reservation and making a poster design. (When we do singles, I'll slip away and the people not playing at the moment can advise me in making a completely awesome Captain Falcon themed posters. I'll go print them out in Danforth when we get done, before we go eat; I'll put them up Saturday, and I'll let Atma, Nuris, and Chezles take some with them.)

Sound like a plan?

Bring setups.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Kyle come out of your room, that's my TV.
Everyone else get over to Wheeler 3. I wanna play!

darkatma

Smash Hero
Deku are you for sure coming tmrw?
because i actually found out i have a crapload of stuff to do this weekend
but if you're already for sure coming, i dun wanna waste your time or anything

call me after 12 tmrw i guess
510-493-0926

Top Bottom