• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol me and geno were in the same pool 2 =[
and a bunch of dumb stuff happened like
both of us barely losing to spiritdragon, who jesi 2-0ed
both of us barely losing Juke, who i'd **** on non corneria stages

that's okay, we ***** in teams

2-0ed scar/gotm
2-1ed colbol/lambchopz (and thus removing any chances they had of getting into bracket)
1-2 vs darkrain/wife
and nearly beating rockcrock QDVS (in 2 REALLY CLOSE matches) was really awesome too
^_^

Lol @ brawlpro
I requested that that match be uploaded :p BHLMRO is getting them up soon. (btw i would've won if i hadn't screwed up so much on my edgeguards that round :p /endjohns)
Mannn i didnt get to play aerosmashguy

and i could've beaten more than half the people in the singles bracket easy
D:

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Zig Zag is a WI player counter :/

Hey guys, I found a 18 year old girl on campus who can keep up with me in melee. Is this awesome y/n

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Hey guys, I found a 18 year old girl on campus who can keep up with me in melee. Is this awesome y/n
Oh-ho, I'd like to use the C-Stick on that one! Ahahaha, ah ha ha... ha... ha ha.. hahaha... hah... ... .... ha... ... .... heh.... heh heh.... ... .... .... ...... mmmm.....

Yeah.... sorry.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Zig Zag is a WI player counter :/

That's not saying much anymore, is it Zig? ;) I mean when's the last time you even played Melee?

I kid, I'm sure you'd still beat me handily (although that's not saying much either).

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Just saw the Event 52 results and I can't believe we didn't bring home any prize money. This has to be Kyle's fault somehow.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Just saw the Event 52 results and I can't believe we didn't bring home any prize money. This has to be Kyle's fault somehow.
yeah it was definitely kyle's fault. He never plays melee so we don't get anymore jigglypuff practice, which caused our downfall in teams, getting us 9th instead of 2nd.

(actually I'm kidding, it's coz we suck against docs and don't have any doc practice so we lost to eighteenspikes and cosmo even though we were winning in 3rd match =[ )
then again, that's kyle's fault too because he should be maining doc just so we can have the practice

@lixi: The whole Mother series is pretty dark

Book are you done with midterms? I wanna smash sometime this week; trying to teach that jeremy kid to improve :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah cosmo countered falco so it was falco and doc vs us

And as geno said we were doing well but then geno had some silly deaths like a cape at 0%
and me not being able to needle him out of it =[

oh yeahh guys Pink Shinobi vids in the video section :O
The minnesotan smashers mentioned him at the hotel. I've played him before, he's definitely one of the top peaches now. On the weekend we were away, he beat silenspectre, then falcomist, then luninspectra

Lixivium

Smash Champion
(actually I'm kidding, it's coz we suck against docs and don't have any doc practice so we lost to eighteenspikes and cosmo even though we were winning in 3rd match =[ )
then again, that's kyle's fault too because he should be maining doc just so we can have the practice
It's Muba's fault for switching from Doc to Ganon. I think I'll start using Doc again.

@lixi: The whole Mother series is pretty dark
Earthbound = The Little Mermaid (Disney version)
Mother 3 = The Little Mermaid (Hans Christian Anderson version)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Hey!

I play a ton of melee as well as Brawl. I play both equally

Im proud of geno and friends for getting out to that tourny. Good job stl. You guys need to go to more tournies instead of just talking on the internets about how l33t u r

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i wish i could go to more tourneys... :( stupid ****ing license RAWEHAW$T^W#%&^Q%&@Q^

yo dark i might be able to play this saturday again. whats the earliest you can play? 130?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So, you guys can all show up for Smash Club on Friday? I'm hoping we can get a lot of people interested in Smash, though be prepared for me to Falcon Punch any obnoxious fanboys... I don't care if it's Brawl, Melee, 64, or Halo 1.

Zig will be with us in spirit, of course.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Also Geno... BRING ME MY MELEE DISC BACK.

Contrary to popular belief, I like that game too ya know.

Top Bottom