• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Legan

Smash Lord
Binyen I might come out to MMM's tonight so you should Call up Toga and ask him for a ride. Im sure hell go if he knows both of us are going. Id also like a rematch in Melee.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
It wouldn't matter if you could beat them using nothing but Metaknight's wh0renad0. All that would prove is that Brawl has broken moves and gay characters, which everybody already knows and factored into how much they like the game. You can't force somebody to like Melee any more than you can force yourself to like Brawl.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^god smashboards needs ignore feature.

Not for specific posters, just dumb posts. Also legan vs toga matchs in melee were fun to watch.

I've decided that I'm not even going to attempt to play melee until after I finish both chrono trigger and Fable 2, since I will have too much going on. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caRKvQAyU7M

<3

Seriously it seems like every good game on SNES has one of the best soundtracks evah.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Binyen I might come out to MMM's tonight so you should Call up Toga and ask him for a ride. Im sure hell go if he knows both of us are going. Id also like a rematch in Melee.
i want to go but i have last minute tests before fall break
one tmrw and one thursday
i'll go next next time i guess, when i'm less screwed for school :p

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
hey if i go to a brawlfest and beat you all at brawl will you guys switch over to melee?

I think you knows which one my favorite is. I'll give you 3 tries.
1. Barbie Girl
2. Ghostbusters
3. Barbie Girl + Ghostbusters

Did I get it?
HYDROCITY

So, for all of you Melee fans out there in STL...would you be willing to play Brawl once we hack it into Melee 2.0?
You, no talking, two weeks.

Lixivium

Smash Champion

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hey St. Louis.
I'm driving through your city on the way to Event 52, and I want to park my car somewhere for the weekend (meeting up with a friend and he's driving the rest of the way).
Can someone recommend me a Walmart in a safe area of town or something?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If you can find the Brentwood Metrolink parking garage near Highway 64/40, I think the 10th floor is used for long term parking for people who are headed to the airport (not sure if that floor is free though, all floors below it are).

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah i don't understand how DK is better than mario.

I also still think Falcon>peach. do teams factor into the tier list? I thought they didnt

darkatma

Smash Hero
I might be actually, but when can we get together to practice melee one last time before we leave? lie friday or something, and second of all when are we leaving, whos driving who and what else.
Hey, if you could drive that would be amazing
we could meet up in st. louis either thursday or friday to practice melee before we leave. I'm done with class by thursday at 4, so that would be cool.

darkatma

Smash Hero
yeah i don't understand how DK is better than mario.

I also still think Falcon>peach. do teams factor into the tier list? I thought they didnt
naw falcon<peach except for darkrain.
cort places ridiculously well with peach, and peach basically has more potential

actually hrm..
maybe

peach vs marth is impossible
peach vs fox is dumb
peach beats falco
peach goes even with falcon
peach ***** ICs
peach goes even with sheik

falcon does decently well vs marth
falcon gets owned by falcos
falcon vs fox is decent
falcon even with peach
ICs have infinite non wobbles chaingrab on falcon
falcon gets ***** by sheik

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
soooo theres no way for me to get to STL to go to KC soo if i pretty much can't go

sry i was mean about it earlier, i just wanted to go. have fun guyszzzzzzzzzzzz

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
poor muba... he would be able to go if only he had confirmed that he was in fact able to earlier :(
And Deku, its cool man I still love you ;)

so looks like the final count is....
Random
Geno
Darkatma
BrawlPro
Josh
!!!

is there a particular time you all would like to leave? if not we'll prolly smash at my place before we leave.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Dekuschrub said:
soooo theres no way for me to get to STL to go to KC soo if i pretty much can't go

sry i was mean about it earlier, i just wanted to go. have fun guyszzzzzzzzzzzz
Muba said:
So it seems like I'm not gonna go to the tournament this weekend. Have fun at KC.
Epic johns guys. Bonus points to Muba for rescinding your commitment within 6 hours/2 posts.

If anyone wants to play tomorrow, I think I'll be able to find a couple of hours between the non-stop studying I'll be doing.

Top Bottom