• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MuBa

Smash Lord
Well I'll try this week convincing my parents to use the van (Although I believe it may be a pointless effort) while Geno tries to get his van fixed.

Also someone better have the power supply of being able to play smash in the car.

edit: Also darkrain has already provided us with a choice of 2 hotels. Should have at LEAST reserved a room for 1 day =/

STL planning FTL.

Motel 6
6400 E 87th St
Kansas City, MO 64138
816- 444-4125

Days Inn
6101 E 87th St
Kansas City, MO 64138
(816) 765-4331

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I hope no one is looking at me.

On a more positive note Geno, I'm going through a Sonic music phase. Ice Cap Zone is top tier.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Metal I can bring my wii again as long as you don't knock it off the table...

I'll bring a TV too if there's gonna be a million unexpected people like last time but i dunno if we'll need it, your call.

Teh Future

Smash Master
kay I'll prob bring it then as long as I'm not trying to do homework before I leave or something. It got a little boring sitting thar and I know I was still playing more than most people.

That means someone else has to bring another Wiiiiiiiiiiiii though

MuBa

Smash Lord
hey if i go to a brawlfest and beat you all at brawl will you guys switch over to melee?
Good luck trying to accomplish that. As in trying to beat us in Brawl.

how about like..muba drive and random drive
we'll <3 you forever muba
I'm already loved but I'll see what I can do but don't expect a successful outcome from me >_<

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
hey if i go to a brawlfest and beat you all at brawl will you guys switch over to melee?
None of you except Geno's Peach could even beat my terrible Samus the last time you played me, and I sucked balls compared to now. Then I beat Sam's meta knight with captain falcon.

Yeah, I'm sure you would totally STOMP US if you played us in Brawl, you know, because Brawl isn't a real game and doesn't require skill, and Melee is so much more skillful, you know? lolololololol

MuBa

Smash Lord
Omfg I tried the wavedash code in my Wii and I CAN WAVEDASH IN BRAWL 1337!!!!!!!

I'm sooo gonna bring my Wii tonight at MMMs! WOOO!!!

edit: ROB freezes when he wavedashes. Cuz ROB doesn't have a fall special animation.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You guys might be able to use zozefup as a vehicle. Right now we have hopefully me, him, and Tre, being able to fit 1 mayb 2 more. Zozefup has no money and is thinking about not coming at all, but perhaps if everyone pays for the gas since he's driving he could drive? I'm just saying there's probably going to be a car passing through St. Louis with 1 or 2 open spots; it would suck if someone got left out.

darkatma

Smash Hero
iono guys my brawl game is pretty sick
it's not like i don't know all the advanced techs in brawl so far
or like i didn't play the game or go to brawl tournies when it came out

(or the techs in brawl are hard to do at all)

also metaknight sucks i would never use him.

edit:
LOL the hack is silly. I honestly don't care about wavedashing in brawl at all
if the guy could successfully hack L canceling into the game, then it would be awesome

darkatma

Smash Hero
naw no one's gonna wanna play that

I'll learn real brawl after the KC tourney
i'll just forfeit if anyone decides to beat me in an 8 minute match by having higher percent at the end while camping the ledge the entire round

and don't be silly, the great melee players were at the top of brawl anyways. that was fairly obvious with dsf winning tournies, cort, m2k, pc etc. brawl just allows for new players to get to the top, but it doesn't make bad smashers any better. (not insinuating anything)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Muba, I have no interest in playing that hacked version of Brawl at my smashfest at all, to be honest with you.

Also, your mother is fat and ugly and smells bad and all of the towns people take turns violating her.

(not insinuating anything)

darkatma

Smash Hero
None of you except Geno's Peach could even beat my terrible Samus the last time you played me, and I sucked balls compared to now. Then I beat Sam's meta knight with captain falcon.

Yeah, I'm sure you would totally STOMP US if you played us in Brawl, you know, because Brawl isn't a real game and doesn't require skill, and Melee is so much more skillful, you know? lolololololol
I wasn't there when you were playing with your terrible samus, or your cf
I'm from norcal lolol. there we have hella competition in both games. like, lucien germ king sidefx etc, and dsf/futile/aero coming up from socal. I'm sure i've played good brawlers before.

i wouldn't stomp you, but i'd do pretty crazy well for someone who hasn't played brawl in 6 months. because smash skill is transferable - i was good at 64, i'm good at melee, and i can easily get good at brawl.

Top Bottom