• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol why haven't we figured out anything
who can drive? I haven't had my license for 2 months yet, so i don't feel too confident driving people
and hotel/living expenses etc... we have to figure those out too

Post if you're going.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Deku, our friend bailed and there is a spot open. We really do not want to wait until 6 though. Skip a class or two please if you want to ride with us, lol.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Well, if anyone is interested, there is a Brawl tournament on the 18th, in Edwardsville, IL.
If it isn't a whole butt ton of people it'll be double elim., anyone interested?
I'll post the link to the thread for it if anyone would wanna' show.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Well the thing is I also have a stupid midterm exam on the 15th and 20th of October and I obviously want to do well on them.

So if I do go to the tournament, then I'm gonna have to bring my notes with me and study on the way there and back.

Also money is not an issue for me.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I like how you guys don't plan any of this out even the week before the tournament.

For brawlpro's sake (if he's still going), I hope you guys remember to reserve a room, figure out directions between room/darkrain's house/venue, and get those sorts of things taken care of.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I go home for one weekend and the land of the arch descends into chaos...

Top Bottom