• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm trying really, really hard to turn that into a "That's what she said!" joke...

...but I got nothing.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I am trying to think of something that is witty, and open for a "That's what she said!" joke, but alas, I have nothing as well.

So Kyle, the jiggs is still pretty **** amazing, surprised the **** out of me, I figured you would've migrated to like Pokemon Trainer or something.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
...wait.

You think that, because my character is considered low tier, I would have migrated to Pokemon Trainer?

10cookies for the first person to find the problem here.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
After posting this, you can't possibly expect so many remarks to spawn up.
It's a cat, with headlight eyes, a obviously plastic money sign bling, only 3 wheels, underglow, and some shiny things on his whiskers.
....What?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Izaw looks like a better link than Legan imo, but idk I've only watched videos of him and he lives in sweden rofloflfolfofloffoflof.

Anyways holy crap bowser is sooooooooo fun to play in brawl. infinite jump ftw.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
According to Legan(He says he talks to Izaw all the time.), he's just flashy, and puts together cool combo videos.

In regards to MuBa, sense, that picture makes none.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i am 100% now not going to kansas city.

I will not be in possession of a driver's license until January 12. THANK YOU ILLINOIS IM SO SORRY I GOT 2 SPEEDING TICKETS!

I would also like to thank Ladue, for being a city that does not dispute speeding tickets.

have fun... i really really wanted to go but now it is impossible :(

Legan

Smash Lord
well Legan placed what, 16 in the tourney he just went to? While Izaw placed in top three I think.

But lolswedenlol most people there are probably horrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPO5-Bv2930

even with the SDs the falco legan faced was about 328742793x as good.

Also, since when does link's dtilt spike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYa-u9HD0fY

did not know that.
Please dont compare me to someone that plays opponents that ****ty. Go back and look at the the results for that tournament, the top 3 players was a falco a mediocre lucas and a pretty good link. Europe's smash scene is garbage.

On a lighter note, you guys need to let me know when your smashin up at Wash U. I think I got my melee mojo back.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I will be smashing tomorrow at my usual time around 5pm or so, you are welcome to come and get Falco'd to death and be embarrassed and *****.

OH NO I DIDN'T.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
So me and bozz were walking to the bus stop after WA's monthly tourney and a car drives by and hits Bozz with an egg...wtf

Teh Future

Smash Master
yeah I don't think bowser will match up well against your falcon at all. It's like grab = stock gone.

but good luck grabbing me, IF IM NEVER ON TEH GROUND </infinite jump>

I've also been working on Lucas, your friend that uses him really needs to learn the dair>dtilt>fsmash combo (yeah a combo in blawl) it's actually not that hard to hit.

I'm also down if anyone wants to plai melee, even though I'm playing chrono trigger and I've actually had to use training mode in brawl for the first time ever when learning bowser so I haven't had much time to do anything with melee.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
whats goin on STL?!?! so i just played some of the socal guys...theyre pretty cool...theres a couple good links lol ....legan they would give u a biiig run for your money ;)

Legan

Smash Lord
whats goin on STL?!?! so i just played some of the socal guys...theyre pretty cool...theres a couple good links lol ....legan they would give u a biiig run for your money ;)
Im Mr. Myagi and the socal links are the ninja kids. They cant surpass their teacher :D

Top Bottom