• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SS vs Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
scar lost to s2j (up and coming falcon from socal) so who cares about him

1. hax

2. SS

3. darkrain

4. s2j

7. scar

LLDL

Smash Hero
scar was the highest placing falcon at sega genesis! lets not FORGET THAT

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Scar and SS are both beasts, I think they are pretty even. SS Hax and Scar I think are all pretty even with different styles, but SS is pretty veteran. Then again, he doesn't travel oos, so Hax and Scar have that on him. Scar is the best in dittoes imo, but I haven't seen them play each other except Ss and Hax in friendlies and when SS ***** Hax in East vs west crew battles at Genesis. Darkrain played and beat Hax for 7th place at genesis didn't he? Or did they just tie for 7th?

a nub

Smash Ace
imo darkrain is the best, though he's been a bit rusty lately, hopefully he keeps going to more tourneys to keep his game up

idk who's better out of ss/scar, though I will lol @some of the stuff ss pulls off. If a nub like me can DI away from dropzone and dthrow regrabs, wc has no excuse :D
/ec all the way

strawhats

Smash Master
scar lost to s2j (up and coming falcon from socal) so who cares about him

1. hax

2. SS

3. darkrain

4. s2j

7. scar
how you gonna put SS ahead of Darkrain...for that matter Hax too.

The forescast calls for Rain...high pressured winds, and a lot of ****.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
SS by a hair. However, he really needs to show up @ Pound in order to solidify this. If not, Scar could take that #1 spot.

Boss, does ephoenix6 still hate west coasters (exept MaNg0)?

Anyone else, Didn't SS say he's bad at Falcon dittos? If he is, wouldn't think be less of an arguement in Scar's favour when considering the SS/Scar dittos?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
People bringing up Falcon dittos when really they don't mean much of anything when considering who's better. If Hax or Scar beat Darkrain in Falcon dittos would you say they're better than Darkrain? Hopefully not.

Cero

Smash Lord
Sorry, didn't bother to read the last few pages...

Fuzzyness. :)

(I don't think he's the best. I just think he's majorly underrated and he could take on some of the USA's best.)

pockyD

Smash Legend
1) The subject is SS vs Scar, not "who's the best falcon"... why do people keep randomly adding other names in?

2) Out of all the people who have posted so far, I think only one person would be qualified to give an opinion on the subject and he declined to do so. yes it's ZHU

This subject is a pointless argument

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i agree w/ pocky
i don't give a ****, why do people in this community care so much about this stupid stuff. :( it'll be proven by tournament standings eventually anyway.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Scar beat 3-1 SS in MM/friendly.
But you can't say that Scar is better because of this Ditto Falcon.
Winning a Ditto don't mean that you're a better player, means only you may be better in that match up.
SS placed 2nd at R3, Scar.. Dunno lol.
That's all.

null55

Smash Master
SS is just cooler. howabout that. we can all agree there.

i mean ****. he's ****ing silent yo.

scar's mad mad though, he just has to get off Puff's hugely big pen1s.

Velox

Smash Ace
silent people suck though, often hanging out with them is just lame and they're only silent because they can never say anything constructive. No suggesting anything about jeff, just saying that the silent cool stereotype has long been stupid to me.. They're usually not super intelligent people like everyone thinks...

null55

Smash Master
lol uhh. well i'm talking about one particular silent guy who IS super intelligent... in the thing that actually matters... smash melee smash.

and i don't give a **** about you and your counter-stereotypes rofl. <3

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
1) The subject is SS vs Scar, not "who's the best falcon"... why do people keep randomly adding other names in?

2) Out of all the people who have posted so far, I think only one person would be qualified to give an opinion on the subject and he declined to do so. yes it's ZHU

This subject is a pointless argument
i feel the same way,pointless thread.if the other people were at R3 they would know SS is way better Scar.Jeff was beating that mans *** countless of times.Scar might have won the money match but overall Jeff is still better.i didnt even go to R3 and i know for a fact SS ***** Scar .

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
i feel the same way,pointless thread.if the other people were at R3 they would know SS is way better Scar.Jeff was beating that mans *** countless of times.Scar might have won the money match but overall Jeff is still better.i didnt even go to R3 and i know for a fact SS ***** Scar .
SS IS BETTER THAN SCAR BECAUSE OF ONE TOURNAMENT PLACING.

stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom