• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT V: Housing and Equipment Thread (DOING TV PICKUPS FRIDAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.D

Smash Master
i am hosting jellyhead and SD.. room for one more =P any takers

dont know why people would need to pay theres heeps of free housing offers
But me and Turtle are staying with Ryan?

Or can't Ryan host us anymore coz of his new woman and all the secks? If so count me in, if not - room for one more at Arrows! Or did you mean to say Unreon instead of SD?

Either way thanks for the psuedo offer <3

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
k tibs is in.
jellyhead (tom??) or something says his your brother sd lol
ionno but thought u were with him cause he was under that impression.
but yeah get ryan 2 confirm for secks
might host turtle if hes on his back now

S.D

Smash Master
k tibs is in.
jellyhead (tom??) or something says his your brother sd lol
ionno but thought u were with him cause he was under that impression.
but yeah get ryan 2 confirm for secks
might host turtle if hes on his back now

Yer Jelly my brother but me and Turtle organised to stay with Ryan at Rocky so we're ok.

I'm sure Unny would love to stay with you though unless he's arranged something else.

unreon

Smash Ace
Arrow, how far away do you live from the place? I'd gladly take your offer :) I haven't checked this thread in awhile because I'm still not 100% going (awaiting OK from work).

Jaz offered a place at his sister's, but I don't want to ruin them catching up by being a third wheel.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i now have recording equipment i'm pretty sure (just did a quick test and it seemed like it didn't lag. i'll be trying it out with some smashers over the next few days, so i'll be more certain then). so i'll be recording stuff at squat. woo.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
I know I live close and everything, but...
If I could bunk at someones house for the night over, that would be awesome.
Put me WAY below the priority list of interstaters.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Havent heard from DJcat yet. Is anyone else potentially willing to house 4 cool perthians in case he is unable to?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I was going to organize a hostel for a few of us, but now it turns out I cant make it to squat so can you guys organize housing for tedeth, liam, and toby if he's going?

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
looks like i might have enough dosh to come up by driving it's just i am gonna need a place to stay still

Gords

Smash Champion
How serious are you for doubles Ted now that Luke can't go, cause I'll gladly team with you for brawl.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
jbirds snake is better than lukes imo XD sorry luke
depending whether unreon is staying with me i could host for tedeth or atlas

keep trying to get into contact with dj =P he got a life and doesn't come on smash baords often

tedeth

Smash Master
Gords I've asked Scoot already, otherwise I'd gladly team with you.

However he's not sure he's going yet.

So yeah, if Scoot isn't going and all of Elysium are teaming with someone else then I'll happily team with you

Also someone house me.

S.D

Smash Master
jbirds snake is better than lukes imo XD sorry luke
depending whether unreon is staying with me i could host for tedeth or atlas

keep trying to get into contact with dj =P he got a life and doesn't come on smash baords often
I have to disagree.

After playing them both at the last BOOST, they're both hella legit, but I think Luke might JUST have the edge by a slender margin in terms of his all round game and matchups.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Matchup experience is everything its not enough just knowing what to do in theory.
My Ic's were too cold to play in the tourney i haven't practiced them in forever. Like i messed up cg's on Olimar wtf is up with that.
Also snake dittos are ewwy =)
As for Squat shame Hotdog and i wont get to verse the walls it would have been interesting.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Ive been trying to get ahold of DJ cat to discuss housing but its proving to be difficult. again, could anyone help my group of 4 from perth with housing for squat?

Sloth

Smash Ace
I should be able to host 1 or 2 smash players fine since Jei isn't coming anymore- We only play melee here tho, we don't even own brawl!

I could possibly host a few more, but the only issue is we just have hard floor space - which is farely uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom