• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRJ

Smash Rookie
I didn't know you was from Kentucky OverSwarm, thats Awesome. I've seen some of your vids. And my friend plays MK too, and he's wanting to beat you. But I think you have to much experience on him.
But he might get his chance soon at OUGA Rangers Zeo sense we're going to that too. XD I secondary R.O.B too btw.
And whatever a Smashfest is, it sounds awesome.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A smashfest is just a bunch of people getting together and playing smash. No money (although sometimes people money match!) required, just hanging out and playing smash. It's one of the key ways to get better.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
A smashfest is just a bunch of people getting together and playing smash. No money (although sometimes people money match!) required, just hanging out and playing smash. It's one of the key ways to get better.
That's a smashfest huh? We have this everynight in springfield, so we consider this casual playing now :laugh:

DRJ

Smash Rookie
I didn't know you was from Kentucky OverSwarm, thats Awesome. I've seen some of your vids. And my friend plays MK too, and he's wanting to beat you. But I think you have to much experience on him.
But he might get his chance soon at OUGA Rangers Zeo sense we're going to that too. XD I secondary R.O.B too btw.
And whatever a Smashfest is, it sounds awesome.
thanks MRJ u hve so much faith in me XD. :embarrass

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha... DRJ, if you want to beat me you gotta get in line with everyone else XD

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
THAT'S HOW I REMEMBER YOU!

The very first time I went to Nope's you had 64 set up and you destroyed me as Jigglypuff because I hadn't played the game in yeeears. S:

You probably still would but I always thought I'd played you in SOMEthing...

Also this national needs 100% more Brawl Minus.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Told ya Nope that a B- side event was a good idea. By the time this tourney comes around it should be out of beta

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
THAT'S HOW I REMEMBER YOU!

The very first time I went to Nope's you had 64 set up and you destroyed me as Jigglypuff because I hadn't played the game in yeeears. S:

You probably still would but I always thought I'd played you in SOMEthing...
Yeah, I remember that. XD
Been goin' to tourneys for a year now, I guess that's how long it takes to get a name to your face nowadays... LOL

Also yes, moar Brawl-
I hope you'll be bringing that, Composer. :)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
"The Showdown" will hands down be the tournament to be at for 2010... EVERY GOD KAI will be in attendance.. Kicking Azz and taking names... WE MUST GET A GOD KAI GROUP PIC OF US ALL... MAN O MAN...

Enough about brawl Minus and More about that actual tournament... don't get me wrong it's fun... But The Showdown is showcasing a brawl/melee tournament like no other... The venue is a pretty decent size. I'm so excited for this tournament and I hope everyone brings there A game...

So since we have a lot of different Coast attending like... ALL OF THE MIDWEST, MAJOR PLAYERS FROM THE EAST, SOME FROM THE SOUTH, and some throwing up WEST SIDE... oh yea, We can't forget Canada!!!

Who do you all think will place in the money in brawl singles?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wow this thread blew up fast!

What is the melee attention for this?!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm wondering what big melee names are showing up to this. I might show up, but I might also go to GAMME and I probably won't go to both, so we'll have to see about that later. Hopefully some melee hype builds up.

lou4222

Smash Lord
It will. The midwest is good at melee. Hopefully the cok crew from cbus, purdue players, and other old school meloo players come out for this. Melee will get just as much attention in this. Its just four months away and hasn't quite been hyped real big. That needs to change though

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I know, rite?

I mean you get to PLAY OVERSWARM. How many have you wanted to beat me? Seriously, come on.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't want to beat OS.
I just want to play OS.
I want to play eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone!

Oh yah, I'll do upside-down MMs

Maybe regular MMs if I stop failing at this game.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How about blind money matches? I'll do $5 blind MMs, best 3 out of 5. $1 2 out of 3.

Did I have 100% win rate at Nope's? I can't remember if I lost one.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeah that doesn't sound fun. I like being able to see what I'm doing.

I'd so watch those matches, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom