• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spife

Smash Master
yo is sanford kelley going?
he's my faveskies
"I'm tired of working for the money, I want the money to work for me"

Shinku

Smash Champion
this whole time there was sf4 and daigo talk and i didnt see it till now. dude, im the biggest daigo fan boy.
i havent kept up with the scene latley, last time i check was seasons beatings lol. d-torr show me more info, i thought daigo couldnt come back to the u.s. after sb4 cuz his visa expired

rhan

Smash Hero
Lol ods are on this thread like white on rice.

You can't really say anything without receiving an infraction. Hell I might get one for this post.

Composeur

Smash Ace
The top 16 go into DisneyLAND for free? They're getting flown to California? O_o

Ballistics

Smash Champion
WOAH I had no idea MLG owned this site, yea I know I'm ignorant and lame. Just wanna say thank you Clap cause how would we set up tournaments and stuff without the boards.

But dude, CRTS are not as hard to get as you think, just ask Plank who got a ton a tv's jut for #4 and is using them here, if a non company guy can do it then MLG should be able to.

Sleepy I think Plank has you covered I wouldn't lug your tv.

Spife

Smash Master
so who is hyped for Sanford Kelly/Justin Wong/Flash Metroid v Daigo?

I am and I don't even follow this ****!
I watched one of their mm's one time...I think it was sanfords akuma vs daigo's ryu. Good **** was good. When was the last time they played?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
this whole time there was sf4 and daigo talk and i didnt see it till now. dude, im the biggest daigo fan boy.
i havent kept up with the scene latley, last time i check was seasons beatings lol. d-torr show me more info, i thought daigo couldnt come back to the u.s. after sb4 cuz his visa expired
SRK Thread: http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=212102

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh, thanks derek.

i guess i won't be carrying my tv to this then!

i ended up getting tv canceled again last weekend so i wasn't planning on taking it -_-

Lobos

Smash Master
lol DisneyWORLD is awesome......I haven't been in like 7 years but next time I go, I'm taking my family......although I would rather go to Universal Studios >_> <_<

g-regulate

Smash Hero
LOBOS!! you should come to this ****

im pretty sure a good bunch of us are tagging along with plank for this, i.e. travis chillin kaiser myself etc.

should be a good time!

th0rn

Smash Lord
this tourney looks amazing... cannot wait =p

and LOL @ brawl players 'pretending' they do not understand the animosity from melee players. It's like if you played chess your whole life and then a major board/gaming circuit picked up tic tac toe and not you. I think you could understand. Altho, the brawl/tictactoe community still should get their 15 minutes of fame I guess cuz it does take SOME skill lollllllll

edit: should have used checkers ;)

also LOL @ the halo comparisons too. Halo 2/3 are still GREAT games that take JUST AS MUCH skill. Brawl is a piece of hot steaming poop 'COMPARED' to melee. Stop making those comparisons, they are sooooo DUMB. If halo 2 and 3 had ROCKET LAUNCHERS ONLY, then it would be the same in comparison.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Enough is Enough. I should have did this last night but I actually thought things were taking a turn for the better and would be ok by now.

So here is. I dont want to hear any negative melee commments, I dont want to hear any negative brawl comments, I do not want to hear anything period that isnt about G.A.M.M.E. period (you know the reason this topic was created) in this thread.

Melee is a great game, Brawl is a great game, and even if that is not your opinion the larger point is both are huge parts of our smash community. So lets act like adults and respect each other.

I have instructed all our smods to watch this thread and infract anything that isnt about GAMME. Have enough respect for the people putting on the tournament and the other people that share a community that cares enough about a competitive fighting game to spend their time/energy putting on tournaments, going to tournaments, and discussing the game to honor that.
I am following JV's instructions here, as are the other moderators watching this thread. If you are going to post in this thread, make sure it is in relation to G.A.M.M.E.

If you want to talk offtopic, you have regional social boards specifically for that.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
this tourney looks amazing... cannot wait =p

and LOL @ brawl players 'pretending' they do not understand the animosity from melee players. It's like if you played chess your whole life and then a major board/gaming circuit picked up tic tac toe and not you. I think you could understand. Altho, the brawl/tictactoe community still should get their 15 minutes of fame I guess cuz it does take SOME skill lollllllll

edit: should have used checkers ;)

also LOL @ the halo comparisons too. Halo 2/3 are still GREAT games that take JUST AS MUCH skill. Brawl is a piece of hot steaming poop 'COMPARED' to melee. Stop making those comparisons, they are sooooo DUMB. If halo 2 and 3 had ROCKET LAUNCHERS ONLY, then it would be the same in comparison.
I like how this has everything to do with GAMME.............................. oh wait....

Anyway, Daigo lost to a Rose player in France last week

I may enter SSFIV (since I main Rose) and get wrecked in the process, hopefully to Daigo or Sanford Kelly

Laijin

Smash Hero
WOAH I had no idea MLG owned this site, yea I know I'm ignorant and lame. Just wanna say thank you Clap cause how would we set up tournaments and stuff without the boards.

But dude, CRTS are not as hard to get as you think, just ask Plank who got a ton a tv's jut for #4 and is using them here, if a non company guy can do it then MLG should be able to.

Sleepy I think Plank has you covered I wouldn't lug your tv.
All the MLG ads were not obvious enough?

I wonder how big the turn out for T6 is gonna be.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

Daigo's coming to this? Are you ****ing serious?

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I'll do all of them

By that I mean I'll get to the tourney then completely forget/not care.

You'll have to force me to do them, but I'll do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom