• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I know this isn't Smash related, but Daigo and Justin Wong are confirmed for this. Also, Yipes will be entering MvC2.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!

M@v

Subarashii!
lol DisneyWORLD is awesome......I haven't been in like 7 years but next time I go, I'm taking my family......although I would rather go to Universal Studios >_> <_<
Disney world owns universal. Although i might be biased since I work at Disney world =)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
This seems like the better choice between MLG Columbus, since im already going to Orlando imma be here maybe.

TEAMANYONE?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
This seems like the better choice between MLG Columbus, since im already going to Orlando imma be here maybe.

TEAMANYONE?
since im apparently out a teammate, id team with you if you were down.

im used to teaming with snake/MK as diddy. i prefer snake to MK personally :laugh:

g-regulate

Smash Hero
do it
do it in the butt
do it again
my back end friend

HBOX money match? i suck vs jiggs.............................................................................................

D1

Banned via Administration
I can't wait for this event!!!

Time to buy plane tickets!

Anyone need an extra person for a hotel room or is able to house the kid?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well well well now it looks like things have gotten more intense since the last time I've been on here...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im not entirely sure. i can get like an update here and there but im not sure if i can get a live list. id hold off on buying plane tickets, theres a SLIGHT chance this may get moved because of MLG, i just heard today

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
probably a bit later, but i am not 100% sure yet. have to get the final word from GPX ;P

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
A friend of mine who is close to the owner of this event it MIGHT be moved to the end of august.

Laijin

Smash Hero
What!?
The date is perfect for this event. Don't change it.
I'd say **** MLG. Make them move. We were here first..
Although realistically that would be literally impossible.

I'd say at least if your gonna move it, make it the following weekend.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It all depends on the company, so we will see what happens. I'll try to know asap. I just know it's not ONLY because of brawl, but MLG also runs multiple other games that will be at this tourney

myl197

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I know this is off topic from what everyone's been discussing on here about the date of this event and whatnot but I'm in need of a Melee doubles partner for this. Is anyone out there looking for a Melee doubles partner? This is gonna be my first tourney and I've trained/played with people like doyoung2win, xyt, and KoreanDJ this past year. Please let me know about this! Thanks!

-MyL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom