• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
...hmm?

the money just gets added on TOP of the entry fee... It's not a guarantee of that much, thats just extra
Right, I was just referring to the fact that $5 gets taken out (albeit to charity, which is pretty legit so it's not a big deal). Cause 15*200 = 3000, and 1000 + 10*200 = 3000. So every person after 200 people, the pot loses $5 compared to a $15 entry fee with nothing taken out. Just an observation, I was more just curious as to why Brawl got more than Melee, since the $5 taken out to charity is just fine by me, especially with the extra $3k thrown in.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ah i see knux. That's just the way it was told to me. Melee just needs to continue to prove its dominance at a national level and in the future the numbers may change :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
looks like I'm housing OOC.

They have priority at my place over everyone else I suppose.

OOC
Toasty/Ally/Projekt
OOS/Canada/Mexico
FL
CFL
Pb&J (sorry man, rules are rules =/
hah <3 thanks...I'm still trying but it's looking less and less likely >_<
This is confusing my brain. Especially Mexico. >_>
you know...OOC could mean Out Of Continent?

maybe?

>_>

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yea they had it out for MD/VA lol get at the kids.....

PR during Eval/HDL vs DOH/Chillindude829:
"you suck chillin!"

dun worry chillin I was cheerin for ya. I always cheer for fox.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
my god, totally wish I could come down to florida for this. it looks and sounds completely awesome.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
All i can say is PR will come stronger to this event, especially myself since Pound 4 motivated me to come from retirement, and I will get MM from a lot of people. and plainrk that tournament match against HDL was good but yeah I guess u couldnt handle the presure from PRin a MM , anyway pound 4 was a great EXP so i expect more from this especially since SF4 will be there and SCRUB from PR is coming also, and TvC too much hype.

ALSO this is going to be in FL so I'll feel more like home, cant w8 to jang out with the crew from FL

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No other brawl/melee noobs wanna money match me in ssb64? You've got several months to practice and I'm giving you double the amount of the money match if you beat me.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wow, i'm gonna try to save up for this... and Is chudat going to this? I hear he's banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom