• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrach8

Smash Lord
heellllll yeah this looks cool

gunna have to spend some quality time with hbox and colbol.

HBOX ive got a bone to pick with you..... im getting some friendlies whether u like it or not..... getting tired of "requesting" matches from you. I'm gunna bring u down from ur high and mighty status...... JIGGZ will get figured out.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
heelllllll yeah this looks cool

lol, about time you posted!

let's try our new strategies against each other

and have the same exact matches

heellllll yeah this looks cool

gunna have to spend some quality time with hbox and colbol.

HBOX ive got a bone to pick with you..... im getting some friendlies whether u like it or not..... getting tired of "requesting" matches from you. I'm gunna bring u down from ur high and mighty status...... JIGGZ will get figured out.
But Jiggs is banned, didn't you hear?

I main FALCO now

and falcon

I'm going.....
thats kinda cool

Me and my brother are coming to this. Looks amazing!
that's pretty alright

whackk,graduation is the 6th. Guess im going to have to dip real quick right when melee finishes on sat.
double dip

linguini you're the official hookup for this tourney u live near here right
He's 3 hours away from orlando >.>

I live 15 minutes away if thats of any importance

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I can't picture you playing anyone else HBox. I'm sure all your other chars are legit and all, but you are only really known for your puff. I gotta see this falco and falcon in person!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just want to know what days are SFFIV and TvC

as long as neither of them are friday, ill be happy

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Lol I can't picture you playing anyone else HBox. I'm sure all your other chars are legit and all, but you are only really known for your puff. I gotta see this falco and falcon in person!
His Ness is the business.

I don't think I ever play my Ness as well as I do against him in dittos [I've rode this **** before but doesn't change the fact that he's got a beastly Ness]

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone wanna ssb64 money match?

$1-10

If you win I'll double however much you put down. Anyone think they can exploit my confidence?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
YUP. I'll do best of 5 fox vs yoshi with you until/if I lose or you wanna stop.

$5/$10

SSB64 hype people, who else thinks they can exploit my confidence?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Louie you wanna money match in ssb64?

$5 you get $10 if you win

If you money match me in ssb64 I'll money match you in melee for an equal amount.

PZ

Smash Lord
Man i wish i culd come but the hotel fee is stopping me<.< i need a job and driver's license-_- might as well stop johning but theres nothing helping i wish i live in a less dead place fr brawl sure ga it self isnt dead but hinesville after looking around i only found 1 person who i can actually brawl without being better than he or she............karatekickz<.< hes my neighbr i helped him get better at brawl i would help others but their distracted by the 360 so theres no point nw hes about to get a 360 so my teachings are over back to being THE only brawler in hinesville there may be more but im the only 1 in smashboards

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
EXCELLENTTT! I myself sang Bass in All State chorus but I'm really a baritone.

Musicians who play smash <3
I played clarinet last week in the all county band. That was pretty fun.

Wow this is going to be way too ****. My goal is to be able to get top 32+

I think amateur tourney is an awesome idea. Allows players to get better and get a taste of placing.

I was especially surprised at the venue having no closing time and having 48 full nice setups. There's really not much more you can ask for in a tourney.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
How do u rank players as "amateurs"? Like is it ppl who do not get into brackets who is able to attend amateur tournament?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I was especially surprised at the venue having no closing time and having 48 full nice setups. There's really not much more you can ask for in a tourney.
except for people to bring even MORE setups!!! ^_^! Pound 4 Day 1 had 57 Melee setups which was AMAZING but we could have definitely used more! More TVs, specifically!

So yeah don't let the setups supplied by the venue comfort you...48 is still NOT enough to make this event as amazing as it needs to, and can, be!

BRING SETUPS!!!
How do u rank players as "amateurs"? Like is it ppl who do not get into brackets who is able to attend amateur tournament?
Yes. They have to pay extra to buy into that amateur tourney and they have to have already competed in and been eliminated from the main event's pools rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom