• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh boy, here comes the obligatory Brawl vs. Melee argument.

Guyzzzzzz, relax :(

People play their respective games for their own reasons/likes.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ally's arguing is hilarious, he takes the thread with ease.

I don't understand why random nobodies feel the need to hate on something to make themselves feel cooler. And then they laugh when people defend the game they play, sounds like a bully to me

Shut up you fools, lets play smash

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Hey Ally, how the **** to u beat a noob pit player who just spams F-smash. (Im marth)

Also, how do u beat a noob sonic player who just charge and attack u with those spinning (b-attacks) attacks? (with marth xD)

Sorry this is really off topic, but some of my friends play brawl in the mega gay way, i need to teach them a lesson >.<

This tournament will be soo amazing :)

Melee players don't bash brawl - Brawl =//= Melee

Laijin

Smash Hero
Jiggs winners finals and grand finals happened, and then melee became worst than Brawl GFs or Brawl+ normal matches to watch. Oops sorry my words slipped.
May have been not as exciting as most match ups in melee, however it certainly is more enjoyable than watching someone having to deal with a ton of BS in EVERY MATCH in brawl.

Edit: I'm saying, as a collective whole. Melee is a **** ton better brawl sux and is full of whiny players and BS and it sux and melee is better.
/conversation.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, watching Mango and Hbox bair 50 times in a row is not more enjoyable than watching MK dittos.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, watching Mango and HBox bair 50 times in a row is more enjoyable than watching majority of the characters in brawl just run around the stage spamming projectiles all day rarely ever approaching because they don't have to.

Also more enjoyable than watching a good match than whoops, one dude trips and the other just smashes him to win the match.
Feels good man.

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, watching Mango and HBox bair 50 times in a row is more enjoyable than watching majority of the characters in brawl just run around the stage spamming projectiles all day rarely ever approaching because they don't have to.

Also more enjoyable than watching a good match than whoops, one dude trips and the other just smashes him to win the match.
Feels good man.
That would actually be enjoyable to watch cuz id lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
The same way d-smash is terribly punishable if it misses.
But nado is like a moving peach d-smash.
With bad DI, Tornado does at max 16.

Peaches downsmash with bad DI does like 40+ and can get youself killed or setup for an edgeguard depending on %. Not the same thing.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
May have been not as exciting as most match ups in melee, however it certainly is more enjoyable than watching someone having to deal with a ton of BS in EVERY MATCH in brawl.

Edit: I'm saying, as a collective whole. Melee is a **** ton better brawl sux and is full of whiny players and BS and it sux and melee is better.
/conversation.
you're a melee scrub, no one loves you.

Feels good man.
That would be funny and hilarious to watch, once again you're just a melee scrub, not a real melee player. And if you think 50bair in a row is fun, then you're obvious troll that can't take something negative from your own game. kk go cry now.

Ally gettin' off?
Just ****** some Melee scrubs yano!

AllyKnight

lololol.
did I mention how much brawl sux and melee is better? cry moar.

Edit: oh btw cool come back bro. Instead of adding onto the argument you gotta make personal attacks by calling me a "melee scrub". cry moar.
I already won, you couldn't quote me because the words hurt you too much ;D Thank you yeah and by melee scrub I mean:

Melee Scrub: Intentionally flame brawl to look cool. Is what you are ;P Have a nice day, don't drop too many tears, I hear you only have 1 box of napkin left for crying too much already.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm not intentionally flaming brawl to look cool.
I'm intentionally flaming brawl because it causes others to get pissed for no reason, in which I find its incredibly funny.
This is not the definition of a melee scrub. Its the definition of a troll.

If I can come into a thread say "Brawl sux", then have like 10 people jump on me with long written posts.
Then I win.

First time I ever had to explain what a troll was to someone =\

Edit: Good thing im in a good mood today. Felt generous enough to educate the ignorant.

AllyKnight

I'm not intentionally flaming brawl to look cool.
I'm intentionally flaming brawl because it causes others to get pissed for no reason, in which I find its incredibly funny.
This is not the definition of a melee scrub. Its the definition of a troll.

If I can come into a thread say "Brawl sux", then have like 10 people jump on me with long written posts.
Then I win.

First time I ever had to explain what a troll was to someone =\
You're a Melee troll, way different than a normal troll, get out, clean up your room from those napkins.

MacD

i'm not going to lie, i actually watched brawl grand finals...

although that was more to kill time so we didn't have to leave for the airport and stay there all night... but still

also, why does adhd stand when he plays? just cause he finds it more comfortable or something?

AllyKnight

lolololol.
dude wtf is a melee troll?
same **** works if you say "melee sux" to a bunch of melee players.
cry moar.
you've been saying the cry moar sentence quite a few times, I think you're running out of ideas sir? Yeah but we don't say it, because we actually respect both games or atleast don't flame Melee. Grow a tree between your nuts and be mature.

i'm not going to lie, i actually watched brawl grand finals...

although that was more to kill time so we didn't have to leave for the airport and stay there all night... but still

also, why does adhd stand when he plays? just cause he finds it more comfortable or something?
that's when he doesn't sandbags, I unno lol he says he plays better like that, no one understands... Brawl GFs was funny, someone was being ***** lol.

Me and M2K teaming at this of course D:!

Laijin

Smash Hero
you've been saying the cry moar sentence quite a few times, I think you're running out of ideas sir? Yeah but we don't say it, because we actually respect both games or atleast don't flame Melee. Grow a tree between your nuts and be mature.
We're talking about maturity here now?
How is trolling on an internet message board a reflection on someone's maturity IRL? Cool. Nice logic there bro.

Albert.

Smash Master
We're talking about maturity here now?
How is trolling on an internet message board a reflection on someone's maturity IRL? Cool. Nice logic there bro.
I think it's kind of a sad reflection on you that you feel the need to annoy an entire audience of people that play their own game harmlessly. You obviously feel that you have to troll us to get satisfaction out of life, be it internet/IRL. Don't you enjoy anything else? Maybe being productive? How about you go practice Melee... cause I know about the Melee Pros and you're not one.

The Melee people flaming on brawl is so fvcking sad/funny, If Melee is so much better than why do you feel the need to say it all the time? It should be left unsaid if its soooo true LOL. Maybe Melee players feel threatened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom