• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hopefully we can get some international hype here. I posted on some chilean and mexican youtube accounts to let them know about the international scene we've recently gotten here with Europe and inviting them to tourneys like this and APEX.

Does anyone know a way to contact japan, they haven't really uploaded any youtube stuff in like 2 years.

Frozen

Smash Lord
****, my car is dying and is very angry with me. If I can find someone in MD/VA to bum a ride from I would definitely like to come to this.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anymore brawl/melee noobs wanna money match me in ssb64?

$5

If you win I'll double it and give you $10. Who wants to exploit my confidence?

forkgirl

Smash Lord
i'm coming and bringing a meleecube :D

and I've met a lot of other musician smashers. playing an instrument is all about tech skill, so it makes sense. :)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Hopefully we can get some international hype here. I posted on some chilean and mexican youtube accounts to let them know about the international scene we've recently gotten here with Europe and inviting them to tourneys like this and APEX.

Does anyone know a way to contact japan, they haven't really uploaded any youtube stuff in like 2 years.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thundersjolteon

Thunders's youtube channel, he posts monthly tournament videos. SSBM has started to pick up steam recently in Japan.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Just recently got replies from the brazilian boards. A lot of it is really positive and it seems like a lot of players want to make the trip to this and or Apex.

Also just got feedback from Panaman boards, appears that 3 panama players are confirmed for this.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Just recently got replies from the brazilian boards. A lot of it is really positive and it seems like a lot of players want to make the trip to this and or Apex.

Also just got feedback from Panaman boards, appears that 3 panama players are confirmed for this.
That's awesome. Our international relations can only get better! I hope I can go to this.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Love seeing the foreign competition. I think I might post this over at the Mexican smash forum to see if there's any interest for it over there. Are there any plans for housing international smashers?

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Anyone wanna get Panama housing?
you guys get us housing, and ya'll got about 3-4 players confirmed. (:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Haha nothing, i usually try and get housed first but you can't let that be a determining factor of the tourney! it seems fl has a ton of players around the area tho so hopefully people can help out (:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Anti, $5 MM D3 vs MK/Snake?
EDIT: I'm basically guaranteed this tourney since this is the day after my birthday :)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm coming down. I think other NY/NJ may be too. This should be really tight.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
How come more money goes to Brawl? Just curious, cause the added bonus is only extra for up to 200 entrants. Then the pot starts losing money. $1.5k to each game would be legit.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
...hmm?

the money just gets added on TOP of the entry fee... It's not a guarantee of that much, thats just extra

Handorin

Smash Hero
looks like I'm housing OOC.

They have priority at my place over everyone else I suppose.

OOC
Toasty/Ally/Projekt
OOS/Canada/Mexico
FL
CFL
Pb&J (sorry man, rules are rules =/
This is confusing my brain. Especially Mexico. >_>

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
O.O

I need to play more people.

ALSO:

MMs. I want 'em...

...starting with you, Plank. Five dollars, my Sheik versus your Sheik. Been meaning to play you since TGMTSBCO but never got around to it.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom