• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

___X___

Smash Lord
are you just going to say that after everyone of my posts?

and X, you arent the best till you beat me...

and your little brother for that matter :laugh:
oh ill hunt you down and beat you for sure :)

and my little bro doesn't main sonic.... >_>??

___X___

Smash Lord
he still lays the smack down on you hardcore

who does he play anyway, i forgot...

lol... i beat him... sometimes..

and he mains Falco.

but oh well, im just glad im 2nd best in state right behind him.

and all my bros are in the top 10 rankings :)))

we take up more then half those ranking spots and we are the youngest in our smash scene. it makes me happy :)))

i cant wait to travel and own everyone :DDDDD

___X___

Smash Lord
2nds Memphis*
Good shizt tho, smashing good family X
thanks jman :D

my familly is TOOOOOO Competitive at smash.

also, Puffball, i LOVE your avi hahahah, makes me laugh.

oh and just wondering, but are any of you sonic mainers going to any OOS tournaments in the next 2 months?

Boxob

Smash Champion
thanks jman :D

my familly is TOOOOOO Competitive at smash.

oh and just wondering, but are any of you sonic mainers going to any OOS tournaments in the next 2 months?
I will.

If it's bigger than 70 attendants.

:093:

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to Chu Datz bi-weekly this saturday, and will be going all Sonic. (I'm not a new player, but I just made an account on smashboards, been lurking since 2006)

I'll post results, hopefully I can help bump Sonic up, since every local tourney around here consists of Azen, Chillin, Chu, Forte, G-reg, and other extremely good players.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol... i beat him... sometimes..

and he mains Falco.

but oh well, im just glad im 2nd best in state right behind him.

and all my bros are in the top 10 rankings :)))

we take up more then half those ranking spots and we are the youngest in our smash scene. it makes me happy :)))

i cant wait to travel and own everyone :DDDDD
OH WTF?!
and all yall people said that the falco match was 50-50.
i knew that was a bold faced lie.

you avitar looks like sonic holding a keyblade, which, honestly, is the most hardcore thing ive ever seen

i was going to go to the canada tourney on the 8th of nov. but me and the dude that was going to go with me (JesiahTEG) are both on probation and cant leave the state, lol

I'm going to Chu Datz bi-weekly this saturday, and will be going all Sonic. (I'm not a new player, but I just made an account on smashboards, been lurking since 2006)

I'll post results, hopefully I can help bump Sonic up, since every local tourney around here consists of Azen, Chillin, Chu, Forte, G-reg, and other extremely good players.
go for it son.
i hope you beat Azen so bad that he has to CP MK

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
go for it son.
i hope you beat Azen so bad that he has to CP MK
Lol I've faced Azen's Lucario only once, but I did manage to at least take a stock, and almost take another, he said I'm pretty good, I just need more experience. Alot more. Anyway, there are a number of big tourneys coming up this fall, and I plan to go all Sonic. Absolutely NOBODY else mains Sonic around here, Mostly MK's, Snakes, Kirbys, Dededes, and a couple Lucarios.

With the help of Tenki and the rest of you guys, I'm gonna take VA/MD by surprise.......eventually :)

Oh, I DID manage to beat Chu Dat in a ONE DOLLAR MM last week w/ Sonic.........but he was Captain Bottom Tier lmao.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'll need it. I'm doing anything and everything I can. Right now I'm trying to find vids of players making the best use of ASC possible, but also trying not to rely on b moves too much in general.

Tenki

Smash Hero
nooo lol

the old vids of me are like, super ASC spam, especially when I'm confused and don't know the matchups.

It's like a safety reflex D;

however, vs people who like to grab you out of ASC, try landing ASC out of their grab range and punishing their missed grab.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Good idea, also landing into shield seems pretty effective if you're expecting them to fsmash or tilt you upon landing, but I guess that's common knowledge.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what you need to do is, learn a playstyle, and than completely disregard it and learn another playstyle.
do that 4 times, and than take the 5 playstyle you have and put them together like voltron

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i like your comment, but of course he wouldnt know that, theres only like 20 guys tops that know whats going on with that meme.

i also half expected that to be a voltron video when i clicked on it

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You win sir. Ask Boxob to get you one of those triple steak Taco Bell things XD.
The first time I saw that commercial, I felt obligated to post a thread of it on here, but I got lazy.

I only remember hearing "Steak, steak, and MORE STEAK". I was like 0_o !

Napilopez

Smash Lord
The first time I saw that commercial, I felt obligated to post a thread of it on here, but I got lazy.

I only remember hearing "Steak, steak, and MORE STEAK". I was like 0_o !
THAT WAS MY SAME EXACT REACTION LOLOL.

I felt like that commercial was MADE for Sonic mains. Or Boxob had a say in its making, lulz.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Crap, I wish I would have seen this thread earlier. Well, anyhoo here's some of my tourney results (I only play Sonic)

Test Your Might (october)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193485

5th in singles (out of 30)
4th in teams (teammate mains mario) (out of 11 teams)

Smash on The Lake (september)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191852

7th in singles (out of 32)
didn't play teams

University of Akron Tournament (May)

(No thread on smashboards)

2nd in singles (out of 13)

NEOVGCON tournament (April)

(No thread on smashboards)

2nd in singles (out of 16)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if you dont have a thread about it, you have to give us all the info.
time, date, place, number of entrants, fee, and prises...
the whole shebangabang

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll see if I can find the info. It was quite some time ago though. The two that were up in mentor should have all the info posted on their threads.

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
I just had chicken fried steak for dinner. lol. On a more important note, all of the tourneys are like 100 miles away, which I cannot do at this point. :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just had chicken fried steak for dinner. lol. On a more important note, all of the tourneys are like 100 miles away, which I cannot do at this point. :urg:
I had a steak & cheese quesadilla for dinner myself, with some sour cream.

Mmmmm-mmm!

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
Noice. And you're maining Falco now? And there's all of this talk of MK banning, a lot changes in a few weeks... I should never leave again lol

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
Lol, another reason to never leave. And recently I've gotten back into Melee. Dusting off my CF and Ganon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom