• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Tournament Results CHANGING THIS TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if you can dash attack in beteen DK's ground-pounds with proper timing i find it pretty hard to beleive you couldnt simply get behind sheik and dash attack through the chain.

also kid yeah i know i could have edgehogged him lol normally id go for a b-air stagespike at every chance but i spent too long wondering if a stagespike is even opssible on yoshis until it was too late lol
when fighting against wolf, never forget the utilty of a a simple well timed edgehog. unless he cancels the side b for more distance, both of his recovery moves make him fall STRAIGHT down for a good distance after the move is over

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I have no clue why this turned into a random mini matchup/tips discussion, but in light of what KID said, don't forget to run and insta edgehog... Don't take it for granted. I've done it too much against MKs that shuttle loop to grab the edge.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
youd get more respect if you werent being stupid and flaming ppl/ being off topic ALLL THE TIME.

it also doesnt help when you are getting banned like every week, people cant take you seriously like that. i on the other hand, am mostly respectful, mostly productive, and usually funny, not to mention that i run things 'round herr'

i wish i could get this stuff across w/o sounding like an supremist arrogant ****...

cus i know i do right now

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hey memph, i was curious if u were updating. In october, i got 2 2nds, a third, and a 4th. I can put the proper format in a bit, but g2g atm

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So Puffball, where are the results to yyour most recent tourney? =P
As soon as the god**** TO bothers to give me the total number of players who entered, I'll let you know.

All I know is that I got 2nd. I'm sure there was somewhere around 13-16 players, but I have to check first.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sonic meetup on saturday @ gametable. prepare to take 1st 2nd and 3rd....even tho bum snaaaake eli MKs out the *** ryank and a bunch of other good ppl r gonna b there lmao.
i cant even tell WTF you are saying right here...

it sounds like you are saying that bum plays snake now....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its actually Snakeee
and NOW he'll come...
the way to remember it is that the multiple letters are on the end. and theres 3.

theres also 4 o's in ROOOOY if anybody cares to type the whole thing out (i seem to be the only one)

PSI Locke22

Smash Apprentice
true snake is really good, in order to beat him you mustthink outside the box. Pt is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom