• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something we don't know about you.

Jonbebe

Smash Cadet
When I got my mandatory physical pending middle school football I got an erection so pregnant with blood it broke my underwear

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Paramore kinda sounds like Flyleaf to me, which is why I kinda like them. Lady Gaga reminds me of Gwen Stefani. :3

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I've lived in Scotland for as long as i can remember, but i was born in an American Navel base in Spain. Due to that technicality, i have an American passport.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
My eyes have a form of heterochromia, where there are two colors in my irises. Heres an image that shows an example (not me) of what my eyes look like.

My eyes are green on the outside, and brown on the inside.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I have Costa Rican heritage. My parents and grandparents are from there. I wish I was born there. I love it there ^^, but dammit my parents had to come to the U.S. and have me HERE.... awww.....

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have never played the Metal Gear Solid series.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I'm a girl and I love anything that has to do with furries XD
also I tend to stick to one subject for a LONG time until I find something else that interest me
(ex. i can go on forever talking about Star Fox until I find something better to fan about. Like, Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid. which are awesome series btw.)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm a girl and I love anything that has to do with furries XD
also I tend to stick to one subject for a LONG time until I find something else that interest me
(ex. i can go on forever talking about Star Fox until I find something better to fan about. Like, Devil May Cry or Metal Gear Solid. which are awesome series btw.)
I also apparently have the gift of gab. I mean, I would always talk through a whole bus ride to my friends xD All about videogames. Now though, I try not to do that. I don't really have that much friends that aren't into videogames. I mean, I have a few who are just you know... school buddies, but only a few.

D

Deleted member

I am an very silent person, I don't talk to people much in real life outside of people I live with.

And it's a good thing too, since at least I'm not spending money day in and day out like my brother.

Oh and I want to work for Nintendo when I become an adult.

UberMario

Smash Master
Really SSBF? I wouldn't have known that from your posts.

I think that Salmon meat and milk taste great together, especially with a side of maple-syrup covered potatos and some bacon.

Underload

Lazy
I'm left handed.

I love English class, but feign disdain because everybody else can't stand the subject for some reason. I have a goal to write a short novel (not published, just write) before I turn 18.

Since I'm out of ideas, I'll just say I'm 6'1", 170 lbs, brown hair, green eyes, and listen to rock & indie music.

edit: I see the number 23 everywhere. Every day, a dozen or so times a day.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
If I'm alone and in shorts, I'll write whatever is on my mind on my right thigh. Usually something related to the opposite sex. Kinda Weird.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
When I got my mandatory physical pending middle school football I got an erection so pregnant with blood it broke my underwear
HAHAHAHAHA Best reply to any thread ever.

Although I think it's awesome,
I've never played FF7.
Dude get that game and play it........seriously.

4 me, ive never played any of da legend of zelda games, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh you poor human being,get Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask and then prepare to have your face molested by win.

I have never played the Metal Gear Solid series.
Replace "Ocarina of Time" and "Majoras Mask" from above post with Metal Gear Solid.

cutter

Smash Champion
I can recite all twelve cranial nerves and all their functions on demand.

Then again... I'm a biology major :p

I will be taking all AP courses my Senior year of high school.

-Terywj
I took three AP classes my senior year (Spanish, Government, English) and it was pretty challenging, but I enjoyed it a lot. They give you a taste for what college courses will be like and they can save you immense amount of money. I wish my high school offered stuff like AP Bio or Chemistry though...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I can recite all twelve cranial nerves and all their functions on demand.

Then again... I'm a biology major :p
I wanna major in Biology too. :)
Do you mind if I asked you where?

I took three AP classes my senior year (Spanish, Government, English) and it was pretty challenging, but I enjoyed it a lot. They give you a taste for what college courses will be like and they can save you immense amount of money. I wish my high school offered stuff like AP Bio or Chemistry though...
I'm a Junior and am currently taking AP Bio.
Next year I'll be taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Psychology, AP Physics, AP Environmental Acience, and AP Literature. The AP Lit. is a maybe, however.

-Terywj

cutter

Smash Champion
I wanna major in Biology too. :)
Do you mind if I asked you where?
More than likely molecular biology.

I'm a Junior and am currently taking AP Bio.
Next year I'll be taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Psychology, AP Physics, AP Environmental Acience, and AP Literature. The AP Lit. is a maybe, however.

-Terywj
Man that looks simply brutal. I couldn't imagine taking all those AP classes in my senior year of high school. Try to enjoy high school while you can though, especially when next year is your last year.

BTW, you're taking calculus AND statistics at the same time? I'll also let you know ahead of time that physics can really eat up your time. Especially when the physics class I'm taking right now is calculus-based.

Top Bottom