• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something we don't know about you.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I love mice...I think they are amazing creatures.

I also love windup toys and I'd love to find a little wind-up mouse with a big brass key...but I've never seen one before.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I play violin, flute, piano, guitar, bass, and ocarina(YEAHH!!!).

Yes, I do have an actual 1/1 scale Ocarina of Time.

[/nerd]

S l o X

Smash Champion
I like to write.

Grammar is dumb.

I got held back in first grade.

I'm not good at anything.

and I want to be a fireman.

(:

Cyaneon

Smash Rookie
I've been in multiple spelling bees. I've only won two county-wide spelling bees, and that was in second grade and fifth grade. I'm homosexual, but I think I'm homosexual because of my dislike of females. Most of them irritate me. I also dislike flamboyant guys.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i almost died 3 times within the first 5 years of my life.

im double jointed

im the oldest of 8.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm colorblind.
I have a brother who's 14.
Never had a girlfriend.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm allergic to peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, kiwi, watermelon, green apple, golden kiwi, canteloupe, pineapple, honeydew, mango, certain pears, eggplant, crab, and blackberries.

-Terywj

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I have never been in a relationship and never been kissed.
I'm fat (or chubby since most pictures of me don't really show my fat).
Despite being Filipino, I never really learned Tagalog.
Despite liking the subject of math, I'm not that good at it.
My Wii refuses to read my Brawl.
I'm too lazy to do anything.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, I'm a virgin. I have only had a few online relationships (stupid, stuipd D: )

Super mario is awesome.

I'm chubby as well but I could work on it if i felt like it.

Got kissed but didn't know what to do. GAH

Really? I wish I could do that, without possibly killing myself or somebody behind me.

Haha oh god I'd break my back. xD

cutter

Smash Champion
I hate English. At least the subject, to a lesser extent the language.

-Terywj
I hate English as a language as well. It's so unintuitive compared to Romance languages. >_>

It's also the same reason why I hate the U.S. Standard measuring system. Sure, I've been quite used to the metric system from all the science classes I've taken so far (majoring in Biology), but the metric system makes WAY more sense than our measuring system.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You'd hate it if you had my professor. God and I have him today. He is very detailed (Like me) But very interested with english, which is very boring. Btw this is the beginner course, and we are doing verbs and nouns etc. Its too easy and boring. :/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I hate English as a language as well. It's so unintuitive compared to Romance languages. >_>

It's also the same reason why I hate the U.S. Standard measuring system. Sure, I've been quite used to the metric system from all the science classes I've taken so far (majoring in Biology), but the metric system makes WAY more sense than our measuring system.
Yeah I find that ridiculous as well. Although I was born here, I was still used to the world metric system, since it made more sense than America's. When I was young I believe I once literally asked my father "Why did the U.S. have to make their own type of system?"
My dad either never answered it or I just forgot. xD

I also dislike how a couple "Ou" words are mispelled in the U.S., like flavour, colour, and favourite.

-Terywj

cutter

Smash Champion
Yeah I find that ridiculous as well. Although I was born here, I was still used to the world metric system, since it made more sense than America's. When I was young I believe I once literally asked my father "Why did the U.S. have to make their own type of system?"
My dad either never answered it or I just forgot. xD
The U.S. Customary system derived from the old British Imperial system of units. We're just stubborn as hell and we won't change to SI units, despite the silly conversion factors of changing from one unit to the next.

I also dislike how a couple "Ou" words are mispelled in the U.S., like flavour, colour, and favourite.
Don't forget center and centre as well :).

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Lol despite being born in America I don't associate myself when I speak on terms of the U.S. I say "The U.S." or "They". XD

I align myself to China / Hong Kong moreso than I do to the U.S., if at all.

@Omnicron: I prefer to speak Cantonese or even Mandarin, but there is a small microscopic Asian population where I live... I need to move. -__-

-Terywj

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
-I belong in the kitchen
- My family is VERY Italian
- People think I cut myself due to the numerous cuts all over my arms.
-They're actually from wrestling my kitten.
-I like others who belong in kitchen
-women kitchen orgy? YES.
- I play keys and saxaphone
-I'm a professional photographer (but not well known)
- I'm also kick *** at graphic arts
- I've had a minor publishing for my writing
- I am KICKASS at rhythm tap.
-Ballet kicked my ***
-I made my avatar.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I don't know if I heard right, but one reason why the U.S. doesn't want to change to the metric system is the money it would cost to do so. Changing all signs, labels, and other stuff. I still don't know how many yards in a mile.

Healer

Smash Apprentice
The U.S. Customary system derived from the old British Imperial system of units. We're just stubborn as hell and we won't change to SI units, despite the silly conversion factors of changing from one unit to the next.

Don't forget center and centre as well :).
does that include theatre?

and something about me:

I'm really good with computers, I even have some experience with linux, but i hate them. I think that's my most useless talent.

cutter

Smash Champion
I don't know if I heard right, but one reason why the U.S. doesn't want to change to the metric system is the money it would cost to do so. Changing all signs, labels, and other stuff. I still don't know how many yards in a mile.
Yep. That, and apathy are pretty much the reasons why were still sticking with the customary system.

Also think of this:

A foot is based on the general dimensions of an actual human foot (usually in combination with footwear, as most human feet are not twelve inches long).

A meter is defined as the distance light travels in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458th of a second.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which of those two definitions is the more intuitive one. Since customary units are based more on common sense than being mathemathically and scientifically defined like the metric/SI system is, it's as if there is more of a comfort zone in using the customary system. Which I personally don't see anything wrong with that per se; it's just an observation I've noticed with some people.

does that include theatre?
And metre :)

Darkslash

Smash Master
I have a scar square on my forehead. Its not as large as it used to be, but judging from picutes of me when I was 4 it was pretty large.

Also have a large scar on my right hand. Its like the eye on Soul Caliber. Its not stiched, so its left a nasty mark.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My average intake of calories (food!) per day is an estimated 4200. On a bad day it's 3500, on a good day it's around 5000.

I'm not fat. Like, at all.

I'm 5'10" and around 160 lbs. Someone of my height and weight should be eating around 3000-3200 calories a day.

-Terywj

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm 5'9 and only 150 lol.

And I eat disproportionately large amounts of food when I can.

Sometimes though, I go all day without eating.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I am jealous of Terywj's ability to take in way more calories than I do and not have bad effects.

cutter

Smash Champion
It's ok. I'm able to devour a huge amount of calories per day as well. I've just been scaling back to closer to slightly above average since I don't need to have so much food each day to be fine. So basically, I have the capacity to do so, but I'm just choosing not to really do it.

My caloric intake is not as close to what you have Terywj, but it's definitely above average.

For reference, I'm 6'1" and weigh roughly 150 pounds.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's not even that much of a good thing (although no worry about intaking too much food is a plus). Sometimes I'll waste tons of time just cooking more because I end up not being full.

My version of "full" is like...a typical person's 1.5 meals. Sometimes even 2..

-Terywj

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have done drugs before. (Have I said that already?)

Top Bottom