• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I wacked my face on the corner of my desk while cleaning, ouch. Hurts to smile n stuff, but at least I didn't hit my eye, that would suck.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My teacher lost my scantron for a test i took...so he gave me a 0/48 (which dropped my grade a good amount).
He then preceded to tell me that i didnt turn in the test (i did)...then realized i was there because he had a grade for the written portion. then, he tried to give me the written portion grade (12/20. arent i an overachiever? XD if you misword something, you get a billion points off. lame).
Then, he called me out of class AGAIN to tell me i could take a retake in a VERY EXASPERATED voice. Hey. Im not the one who LOST THE TEST. Geeez. I dislike that man.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'm kind of annoyed because I'm in love with my ex... Which is always problematic. It's been months since our fight and the original breakup, and it's been shorter then that that we've been off and on, too. So... I'm kind of stuck with life and what to do.

Smash Master
I'm feeling like every time there's even a little bit of uncertainty in my life the outcome is literally worse than I can possibly imagine. I'm literally the only person in my life who's required to be competent. Like whenever I need a good or service, I purchase it from the provider, and then I get nothing in return. That's how capitalism works, I guess. (I've had to return my laptop to best buy 7 times, for a total of 21 weeks out of commission. My college adviser won't let me take either of the two classes I need to graduate. Etc...) But heaven forbid I submit anything that isn't fast and perfect, or I get charged thousands of dollars in lost scholarship opportunities.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and think "That period of unconsciousness was the best part of my day." If I had chutzpa, or if there was an quick, readily available, certain, painless way, I could experience that all the time.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
3 and half weeks of depression meds hasn't changed much.

I'm still just... lacking in everything. Talent, competence, energy. And I soooooooooo hate this for the people I deal with, especially my parents, who care too much for me and all I can do is fail to meet every one of their expectations.

Heck, even counseling has kinda flopped now. I keep telling myself to take my counselor's suggestions seriously but no amount of name-calling or anything will get me to just get my idiotic self to do anything right.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I might have posted a blog about this before, wait... Yes, I have. But I thought I'd just ask your guy's input on the situation.

Last summer, on the 4th of July to be exact, I was shot by a drunk.

The bullet(s) went through my neck and back. I say 'bullet(s) because the evidence shows I was shot 2 times, but the first time they examined me, they only found that I was shot once.

Anyways, do you guys think it's normal that I don't feel any anger toward this man, the man that shot me and put me in a hospital bed for about a week?

BTW: I am completely healed now, but I do still have some bullet fragments in me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Anyways, do you guys think it's normal that I don't feel any anger toward this man, the man that shot me and put me in a hospital bed for about a week?
I think it's normal. Just not something someone would expect, if that makes sense. I mean, not being angry at the man who shot you definitely doesn't make you weird or anything.

I can only assume that MOST people would hold a grudge for awhile and maybe even think about getting revenge by suing or something. But you were able to just move on, which is admirable imo. I'd consider that a desirable trait tbh.

I mean why sit on thoughts of revenge and hatred? I think showing little to no anger towards the guy shows how mature you are in a sense. Surely he was punished accordingly already, and simply being angry at him won't solve any thing.

I wouldn't worry about this.

Glad to hear you've made a full recovery btw :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I might have posted a blog about this before, wait... Yes, I have. But I thought I'd just ask your guy's input on the situation.

Last summer, on the 4th of July to be exact, I was shot by a drunk.

The bullet(s) went through my neck and back. I say 'bullet(s) because the evidence shows I was shot 2 times, but the first time they examined me, they only found that I was shot once.

BTW: I am completely healed now, but I do still have some bullet fragments in me.
That just shows major maturity honestly
There's no problem with that.
Glad youre all healed now though! :D
---
Also, my ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend just added me on facebook. My ex isn't even my facebook friend. I'm still friends with him (despite not talking to him ever)....but its awkward having his girlfriend add me xD It's weirdddddddddddd. I've never even met the girl xD

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
The news! I hear nothing but bad news from everywhere! Why can't anyone in this world do something nice and kind and make headlines! I want something happy in the news! I don't care what! As long as it is happy!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok here's something happy:

I'm pissed because one of my friends cancelled the day at the fair we were supposed to have at the very last minute. I mean at the LAST minute. I was all showered and had my shoes on and was ready to go and he just cancelled :mad: He said to go tomorrow but tomorrow I have to go to **** church and my dad can't cancel anymore appointments than he already did :mad:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The news! I hear nothing but bad news from everywhere! Why can't anyone in this world do something nice and kind and make headlines! I want something happy in the news! I don't care what! As long as it is happy!
Nobody wants to watch good people do good things. There's plenty of it out there. You just can't look for it on the news :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
3 and half weeks of depression meds hasn't changed much.

I'm still just... lacking in everything. Talent, competence, energy. And I soooooooooo hate this for the people I deal with, especially my parents, who care too much for me and all I can do is fail to meet every one of their expectations.

Heck, even counseling has kinda flopped now. I keep telling myself to take my counselor's suggestions seriously but no amount of name-calling or anything will get me to just get my idiotic self to do anything right.
There's this little thing called "you." "You" needs to be motivated by you. No amount of peer pressure, no amount of medicines in all the world will sway your progression. If you want change, you have to want it.

Smooth Criminal

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
This will never happen, because when people in the news start talking about happy and joyful things, their ratings will go down, no one wants to see a news story about someone doing something well, it just makes the viewer realize what a failure they are, and it depresses them. That is why there is all bad things in the news so people will not think about their lives and make other peoples lives their business. Why do you think that shows and magazines like people magazine are so popular? Think about it :)

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Someone offered to give me a ride to work this morning, so naturally, I said yes. Beats taking the bus, right? Anyway, they show up 15 minutes later than they said they would, and no explanation. Not even a "Sorry, I was running late or anything." Makes me so mad. And I barely got to work on time.

Screw you and your Chevrolet.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
First time my net has been capped and it's so slooowww.

Reminds me of my old dial-up days.

sammy p

Smash Lord
i have a track meet today and i dont wanna run...... lol im WAYYYYYY to lazy today. im sitting at home, and thats where i wanna stay for right now...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Someone offered to give me a ride to work this morning, so naturally, I said yes. Beats taking the bus, right? Anyway, they show up 15 minutes later than they said they would, and no explanation. Not even a "Sorry, I was running late or anything." Makes me so mad. And I barely got to work on time.

Screw you and your Chevrolet.
Wow, I wouldn't rely on that person again. next time that person offers, just take the bus because you never know when that person may FORGET and also not explain or apologize. I feel sorry for you, but glad you made it on time (even though it was barely).

BSP

Smash Legend
I went to Disneyworld...

Yeah, I'm ending the negative chain.

Now what's bothering me is that I have track practice tommorow, and a meet on thursday, and I really slacked off over the trip. :embarrass

M.K

Level 55
Also posted this in SWF Gym but:

I HATE my body.
No, literally, I look in the mirror and realize how disgusted I am with myself for letting myself get this way. The problem isn't even that I'm unfit; in fact, I'm a springboard diver (yeah, I know, hard to believe, right?) but I freaking hate myself right now to the point in which I am VERY uncomfortable even going to practice because of the way I look. I'm so unhappy with how wide I am, and it's just....so disheartening.
I've never been fit, I mean, when I was 7 or 8 maybe; but yeah, I've been pretty much overweight my entire life and I'm sick of it. I LOVE working out, I LOVE the rush, I LOVE listening to music. I just want all this disgust to disappear along with the fat that surrounds my body ;_; I feel like just running forever, but my schedule doesn't allow it...=(
I read online that I need to share this with others, so SWF, your ambiguity is clearly a good outlet. Does anyone have any inspirational stories? I'm....I'm so unhappy, but I'm ready to change! I'M SO READY ;_:!!!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Go vegan and you'll slim down in no time if you actually eat right and don't pig out on fries and Taco Bell.

Mota

What are the chances that a 6 week old puppy, who's out in the front yard with his masters, happens to see a toddler across the road that resembles its masters child, proceeds to run across the quiet suburban street (which hardly ever has a car go past) to the toddler, only to be hit by a vehicle mid way.

Rest in Peace.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

I HATE my body.
No, literally, I look in the mirror and realize how disgusted I am with myself for letting myself get this way. The problem isn't even that I'm unfit; in fact, I'm a springboard diver (yeah, I know, hard to believe, right?) but I freaking hate myself right now to the point in which I am VERY uncomfortable even going to practice because of the way I look. I'm so unhappy with how wide I am, and it's just....so disheartening.
I've never been fit, I mean, when I was 7 or 8 maybe; but yeah, I've been pretty much overweight my entire life and I'm sick of it. I LOVE working out, I LOVE the rush, I LOVE listening to music. I just want all this disgust to disappear along with the fat that surrounds my body ;_; I feel like just running forever, but my schedule doesn't allow it...=(
I read online that I need to share this with others, so SWF, your ambiguity is clearly a good outlet. Does anyone have any inspirational stories? I'm....I'm so unhappy, but I'm ready to change! I'M SO READY ;_:!!!
Yeah, I'm a little chubby myself, but there is probaly a reason I don't work out much. I'm not motivated. Also, food is soooo good. I am trying to lay off soda and junk food, though. I haven't touched soda since, last friday. (only had it because I was with friends and that was the only drink we could have and I was thirsty)

Don't worry, you can do it. Just believe in yourself, and set up some goals. Not big goals, but little goals. Be realistic. : D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

I HATE my body.
I like this. You sound extremely motivated which is a great start lol
Motivation is the hard part imo lol
If I'm not motivated to do something then I'd probably never do it.

Anyways, how often do you work out exactly. It sounds like you're decently active.
But if that's the case then I can only assume that your metabolism is really bad. Which sucks. I'd probably be in the same situation if my metabolism sucked :(
Anyways, IF your metabolism isn't the greatest then simply working out won't really work on it's own. Unless you work out like non-stop .__.

Hate to say it but you'll probably need to change your diet. I have no clue on what you eat on a regular basis so I'm going to go ahead a guess that most of what you eat is, for the most part, unhealthly.
No need to drastically alter your entire diet from the get go, unless, you know, you want to. But I'd try to eliminate the fattiest foods you eat, for obvious reasons lol.

If you eat fast food, then try cutting that out first. I find that not eating fast food altogether makes it easier in the end. If you don't eat it for long enough then eventually you just won't want it. This is coming from a first hand experience btw. I just stopped eating fast food one day because I decided I wanted to be somewhat healthier. I didn't eat ANY fast food for like a year. It was hard to say no when say, my mom asked if she wanted to bring me hone some Mcdonalds, or if my friends said if I wanted anything if we were already at the drive-thu. But I always said no and made my own food or something at home or bought subway or something. Eventually it was as if my "grease tolerance lol" dropped and it was hard to even handle most fast foods. Ugh....... Baconater :urg:

Uh.... I was gonna write more, but I realized I kinda wrote too much already lol

Basically just go at your own pace. If you want to lose weight as fast as possible then yeah, you can switch over your entire diet right away, if you're determined enough. I'm no food expert so I can't suggest what to eat except the obvious things (More veggies of course).

Anyways, stopping now lol
Hope everything works out.
Don't expect insta-results so just keep working at it :)

Tacel

Smash Lord
There was a spider right above my bed not long ago.
With my slight arachnophobia, I'll have a swell time getting to sleep tonight.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
What are the chances that a 6 week old puppy, who's out in the front yard with his masters, happens to see a toddler across the road that resembles its masters child, proceeds to run across the quiet suburban street (which hardly ever has a car go past) to the toddler, only to be hit by a vehicle mid way.

Rest in Peace.
Oh my god.That is the suckiest thing I've heard in a while.

Sorry Mota I feel really bad for you now:(

I really love dogs especially.

Mota

Thanks Pikaville.

Family really loved that pup, we were devastated, my mum especially.

Breaks my heart to see my mother cry,

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I was fine all day, today was a really good day, but then I had a look around and started thinking about things and its made me kinda upset. I haven't been upset in months.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace

Rest in Peace.
Dude, thats sad.

My dogs just ran out of my house and almost ran away, because my stupid sister forgot to close the freaking door when she went out. Thank God we caught them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom