• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
1048576 even though you don't know me,maybe talking me about it might help.I know exactly how you feel(especially the life just being hard thing)You can get yourself out of this feeling,trust me.

PM me if you wanna talk man.Ill try and understand where your at.

Tyler man,have you ever thought of just heading away on a holiday or something and trying to hook up?

(My real name is Aidan BTW)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Tyler man,have you ever thought of just heading away on a holiday or something and trying to hook up?

(My real name is Aidan BTW)
Yeah I have. And I'm pretty sure I'd be able to pull quickly too.

Maybe I should go to Ireland and we could totally get it on.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hate how every day I actually think about what's happening, I keep linking America today with ancient Rome... how we're repeating history and how we're following the same path to our eventual downfall.

I can't help but continuously keep making connections between the two civilizations all the time; growing imbalance in wealth, inflation, massive influence over the rest of the world, corrupt politicians, and so on. Am I not the only one that sees the U.S. right now as the second coming of Rome, or am I just going crazy?
Nah, we are just humans. Its probaly natural, sadly. You know, money is power and such. This is a capitalist country. Look at healthcare. I don't even know whats up with mine. D: <

The only thing you can probaly do is be the best you can be for THIS generation. You are only one person, so don't overdo it, because you won't make a BIG change. But, you can make a change to people around you, in your community. I dunno.

Politicians grow corrupt because of > Money is power > Influence whole world > Inflation (I dunno about that one)

Vanitas

Smash Ace
girls have been bothering me
how can i tell if this one likes me back or not
or how can i stop liking this one girl if only she brings me pain when im doing everything i can for her to notice me

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I dislike how my friend hates another friend of mine because he 'insulted her beliefs and opinions' or something...and yet she does the same exact thing to everyone else...ESPECIALLY me. Everything I say and do is wrong and i get nagged at constantly. I feel like a freaking child around her because im getting lectured and shunned if i 'mess up'...even if i don't mess up and she's the one at fault (...and im older than her).

And she got upset and more angry when i tried to keep my distance for awhile because she was being rather cold towards me. So annoying > A <

cutter

Smash Champion
Politicians grow corrupt because of > Money is power > Influence whole world > Inflation (I dunno about that one)
Inflation comes from the loss of value in currency. We only have so much gold in Fort Knox, but the government continues to print increasing amounts of paper money each year. And look what's happening... because we keep making fiat currency with no additional gold behind it, the dollar has tanked in value. The same thing happened in Rome; no new gold, but coins kept being produced with less and less gold until it got the point when their coins were worthless.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I dislike how my friend hates another friend of mine because he 'insulted her beliefs and opinions' or something...and yet she does the same exact thing to everyone else...ESPECIALLY me. Everything I say and do is wrong and i get nagged at constantly. I feel like a freaking child around her because im getting lectured and shunned if i 'mess up'...even if i don't mess up and she's the one at fault (...and im older than her).

And she got upset and more angry when i tried to keep my distance for awhile because she was being rather cold towards me. So annoying > A <
I guess its all about perspective. Its like this, for example: A person likes to dominate, but doesn't like to be dominated. Or, your mom tells you to stop wasting so much water to save on money, but she then leaves the tv on while she goes out somewhere, and you turn it off. She yells at you for turning it off.

So basically, she would be insulted if anyone would insult her beliefs, but she believes that every others person's belief... doesn't matter or something? I'm trying to find a word or phrase here. I hope you get my gist. Oh! Right, she thinks she is right about everything. So, when she nags you, just make sure to double check to see if she may be right, or not. It is definetly possible for her to be wrong, even if she feels I am insulting her. Doesn't matter. (I don't really care haha) Its kinda hard to deal with someone like that, just make sure you have the facts to back yourself up, and then she'll probaly just try to ignore that and retreat. So she'll retreat or change the subject, or just block you out. [like turning up the volume or say that she has a headache]

Hehe I mother does that. :/

(Or you could keep your distance, luckily you don't live with her so you don't have to deal with her, unless you really do want to be her friend even if she can be annoying)

I like how I started talking about being gay and then the next few post were people complaining about girls. :laugh:
Haha funny. : D

Inflation comes from the loss of value in currency. We only have so much gold in Fort Knox, but the government continues to print increasing amounts of paper money each year. And look what's happening... because we keep making fiat currency with no additional gold behind it, the dollar has tanked in value. The same thing happened in Rome; no new gold, but coins kept being produced with less and less gold until it got the point when their coins were worthless.
Ah right, thank you. : D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I guess its all about perspective. Its like this, for example: A person likes to dominate, but doesn't like to be dominated. Or, your mom tells you to stop wasting so much water to save on money, but she then leaves the tv on while she goes out somewhere, and you turn it off. She yells at you for turning it off.

So basically, she would be insulted if anyone would insult her beliefs, but she believes that every others person's belief... doesn't matter or something? I'm trying to find a word or phrase here. I hope you get my gist. Oh! Right, she thinks she is right about everything. So, when she nags you, just make sure to double check to see if she may be right, or not. It is definetly possible for her to be wrong, even if she feels I am insulting her. Doesn't matter. (I don't really care haha) Its kinda hard to deal with someone like that, just make sure you have the facts to back yourself up, and then she'll probaly just try to ignore that and retreat. So she'll retreat or change the subject, or just block you out. [like turning up the volume or say that she has a headache]

Hehe I mother does that. :/
I do admit she is right sometimes. But she doesn't give me a chance to explain myself sometimes. She's told me 'No youre wrong.' without hearing me out.
I try to have the facts...but she still attempts discrediting them.
It's aggravating...but luckily, i just kind of shut her out whenever she is annoying me nowadays xD And she doesnt talk to me as much because she likes finding reasons to be angry with me :'D It's getting to the point of sillyness.
Ah well. Im done with my ranting xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do admit she is right sometimes. But she doesn't give me a chance to explain myself sometimes. She's told me 'No youre wrong.' without hearing me out.
I try to have the facts...but she still attempts discrediting them.
It's aggravating...but luckily, i just kind of shut her out whenever she is annoying me nowadays xD And she doesnt talk to me as much because she likes finding reasons to be angry with me :'D It's getting to the point of sillyness.
Ah well. Im done with my ranting xD
Yeah its like, people that always think their right are probaly in a bubble and can't escape. How can one pop it? I don't know, but I think death occurs when it pops. Just kidding, I'm just saying with someone like that, I wouldn't waste the energy on that person, unless its someone I had known all my life, and I wouldn't care what they say and try to expose them to my own thinking, and then let them reflect. (But in this case thats not gonna happen lol)

but she still attempts discrediting them.

She attempts to? So that means she tries and fails, without knowing it? :3 Why am I asking this? I don't know xD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeah its like, people that always think their right are probaly in a bubble and can't escape. How can one pop it? I don't know, but I think death occurs when it pops. Just kidding, I'm just saying with someone like that, I wouldn't waste the energy on that person, unless its someone I had known all my life, and I wouldn't care what they say and try to expose them to my own thinking, and then let them reflect. (But in this case thats not gonna happen lol)

but she still attempts discrediting them.

She attempts to? So that means she tries and fails, without knowing it? :3 Why am I asking this? I don't know xD
Yeahhhhh....i just kind of decided that if she wants to be GRRRR then i dont care :3
And yeah...i just kinda brush it off like 'okayyy whatever. not getting through to you..'

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The US abandoned the gold standard for money back when Nixon was president, I believe. Either way, gold no longer measures how much our dollar is worth. The dollar bill is based entirely on faith. There's no set value. It fluctuates based on what people believe it should be worth. If I can convince you that a plank of wood Xft by Xft is worth $20, then the value of $20 dollars is a plank of wood, Xft by Xft. Inflation happens when people begin to believe, or say, that the dollar is worth less than it used to be. The more people lose faith in the American dollar, the worse off we'll be, and that's AIDED by the printing of more money, but not the direct cause of it.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
girls have been bothering me
how can i tell if this one likes me back or not
or how can i stop liking this one girl if only she brings me pain when im doing everything i can for her to notice me
The solution is simple, just ask her

if she can SHFFL.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Was browsing Wikipedia... I forgot what I originally went there for ...and came across this. (+ google searched afterwards and found this. Point towards definition 2)
I'm partially glad I found out that I do have an excuse for not talking after all, instead of just having to tell people something like "it's how I am" or something.

But on the bad end, there is the fact that it just gives me more evidence of my suspicion that I have schizophrenia.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
My life right now is crap.

When my parents ask "Why don't you bring friends over to your house?" its because my parents don't allow me.

Oh no my parents say "We won't prevent you from bringing friends over", but when I ask to bring one over, they start telling me that they don't want me bringing any friends over because they don't want them in my room. WTF? Seriously.

Freaking hypocrites

Smash Master

Well I got confirmation that I wasted all the energy on that homework for nothing. Apparantly he's been arbitrarily taking points off my homework and quizzes for not using the material we learned, even if my basic method runs faster, even though it was never specified that we should solve the problem in a particular way. It's like if you had to divide 180/5. My way would be to multiply the fraction by 1 in the form of 2/2, yielding 360/10, which is obviously 36. My teacher would turn aronud and give me a -25 (among other deductions) for not using the long division algorithm everyone learns in third grade. It's sadistic and stupid, and if I pulled that kind of **** I'd be punished. Mybe he's out to get me, personally.

All my life I've had the single focus of doing well in school. All I've ever spent considerable effort on is school. Get the grade, get the diploma, study for the quiz, do the homework. That's been my entire life, and yet I can't even do that as well as my peers, who spend hours and hours on frivilous bull****. My life didn't break today. It disappeared. There's no "pieces" to pick up. I am worth nothing. I am nothing.

I need a chronic catharsis. The only one that exists is being dead.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man 1048576 I feel for you.

Last year I nearly didn't pass the grade because I was failing my math class because my teacher was personally out to get me...

Thank god I told someone about that. Dude tell your parents, principle, or counselor. They usually get the problem fixed

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
It depends how good your school is, one teacher sabotaged my chances of going to uni and none of the teachers believed me untill the end of the next year.

Smash Master
Eh, I'd borderline fail anyway; this is just the decisive blow.

Now matter how hard you beat your head against a wall, it's not going to give way.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm off out to a club, i'm not spending a 2nd saturday inside. The problem is I know I'm going to dander back here drunk in 7 hours time like I do every time.

I even want to talk to someone here but I just don't have time.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
It's not a very good opinion. Musical preference does not denote how close-minded a person is. It's a "ignorant assumption" and a "generalization" in and of itself to think along those lines.

There's way more to people than that.

Smooth Criminal
It's a "ignorant assumption" and a "generalization" to think my opinion is a bad one :)

Pikaville

Man I was out for my friends brothers 30th tonight.

We were going to the races then into an 80's club/bar in town.I had two pints at the races and just as I finished the second I started to feel really ****.

So **** that I was too ill to go into town.One of those "friends with benefits" was out as well and we were gonna go back to mine or hers after town.

So today that's

Ireland losing to Scotland in Rugby.
Breaking a guitar string.
Drinking a bad pint and getting sick.
Missing out on getting it on.

Worst day in ages.....

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I totally had a gjood night, I think I even pulled some total milf. My head is spinning but atleast I didn't spend my saturday inside like I did last week.

Pikaville

Well look up, Pikaville! It's not like you were robbed blind, beaten half to death, thrown in a river and left for dead.
not to mention your pooper is not sore at all :)
I'm glad both of these things didn't happen.

Although Im feeling kinda better now.Cup of tea,some smokes and a massive bowl of tuna,onion,sweetcorn and Modern Warfare 2 are enough to brighten the darkest of moments.

Snail

Smash Lord
I have a college application interview this wednesday and I'm nervous as hell ._.

The results are published in freaking May. I have to take my final exams and do stuff for two months not knowing what I'm going to be doing after the summer vacation <.<

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
So I didn't really have much of a Spring Break.

It was more of a "Do whatever my parents want me to do." kind of week. Then again, if the week were actually handed over to me, I'd have the Wii with me and would be playing it with a side of doing whatever it is that sounds fun.

But what do I know? I'm just a depressed freak that can't talk my way through a conversation if my life depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom