• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Meat is mos def not part of a human being's natural diet. Especially not the meat that's being sold nowadays. Haha!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I would tell him that you can't necessarily GET brain damage because of it. But that there are much worse things that could happen as a result of it. And that you probably already have brain damage if you're foolish enough to try it. Hahaha
********. You can't get anything that's "much worse" than brain damage because you smoke pot. Drinking alcohol has about the same, if not worse, negative effects than smoking pot.

My advice for pot is don't do it, but it's better to know its effects than being fed misinformation about it.

Reizilla

I don't recall encouraging alcohal. I agree that it has similar effects and denounce it with the same enthusiasm.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
That's fine.

So basically like I said before Patinator, experience has taught me that if she wants to do it then she probably will, but it's not that big a deal as it's only pot. If she never told you then you probably would've never known.

Smash Master
Try MalwareBytes, a free anti-virus tool with frequent updates.
There's also instructions online about how to clean a registry, but that's a last resort.

Went to gallup.com and raged. It's not even a politics thing. It's just such a large percentage of people Americans are so stupid. There was one political thing that got to me though. 43% of Americans think gay people should not be allowed to be elementary school teachers. WTF!? Seriously, just wtf.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Eh I've been smoking weed for 10 years now and I'm still a perfectly functioning human being.Just putting that out there.

I 100% understand people who are against it though.People may have had bad experiences with it and that leads them to a certain belief.It does affect some people differently and I totally understand people hang up's over it.

But just like peanuts etc can kill people unknowingly,weed can mess with peoples heads.

It's all dependant on the individual.

Id also never try to stop someone from trying it.

I actually can't continue because you'll just end up with a wall of text/rant that you won't enjoy.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Why does it feel like that she didn't want to go in the first place? Either way, I don't see why you would cancel your date. But remember it was you that cancelled it not her. It's not about "holding back" but to have fun and enjoy yourself around your date and the friends around you. But I guess it's too late.

Yeah! Go with friends. You still want to go, right? I went to prom with friends and I didn't have a date. I had fun seeing everyone, dancing, playing rock paper scissors. Just being overall goofy and enjoying myself. You don't need a date to have fun at all! And being surrounded by your friends just makes things so much more entertaining! (':
I just felt that I've been set aside while she moves on hangin out with other people. Talking to her won't help because everytime I did, I had to start the conversation and I think that she isn't as close to me as I thought she was because of that. I think only reason she said "yes" in the first place was because she was caught in the heat of the moment.
She was the only reason I wanted to go with her in the first place. I didnt wanna go if I couldn't go with her because it would make me feel bad if I go and see her with someone else. It would just remind me of what I failed to do

Lurker guy

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to say this.
I'm Marthmaster59.
I've changed though, and am sorry to all that were ever bothered by my posts.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Wait a minute, it costs me over £20 a month to go to the gym, but only 50p anytime someone who isn't working wants to go?

Whaaaaat, that's not fair.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I've always wondered, how is it to have braces. My dentist has been on and off whether I should get braces for years. Doesn't it hurt to put them on or something?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
ANNOYING PEOPLE BOTHER ME.

And it hurts hours/a day after they're put on...then for around like...i dunno...3 days later? Then when you get em tightened. Gives you an excuse to eat ice cream/pudding/mashed potatoes whenever though.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm planning on getting braces in the future. My front teeth bother me, people say it's not very noticible but it annoys the hell out of me.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had braces and then I got them off and then my wisdom teeth grew in and messed up my bottom teeth so I had to have a permanent retainer put on. Just got that off a few months ago and now my smile is great again. :p

Reizilla

A permanent retainer that you got off? Haha. I had braces for two and a half years. The half was because I just never went to take them off XD I broke brackets all the time. But after the first couple of months, they didn't bother me.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Like everything hahaha.

Im missing a bunch of teeth, they were all crooked and ****, and i had to have an expander and rubber bands to fix other various problems in my mouth. It was a long ordeal lol

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had to have 6 teeth removed before I could get braces. I'm missing six teeth from my mouth. You can't tell cause all my others fill in, I just had too many and not enough room.

When I said permanent, I meant that they glued it to the back of my teeth for the length of time that I would have had to wear a regular retainer. The regular retainer just wouldn't have done the trick so they glued a wire on the back. That's all. Wrong wording. XD

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I'm under pressure for school work while at the same time learning how to cook and studing lots of medical books (Trying to become a Surgeon).

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm under pressure for school work while at the same time learning how to cook and studing lots of medical books (Trying to become a Surgeon).
You probably figured it out but just try your best to schedule your workload and go about it positively. If you stress t'll come down on you. However, just use what you now and slowly it'll all get accomplished :i)

Mota said:
Psych test 2moro haven't studied and it's too late.
I don't advise cramming, you normally end up learning less that way. What I found effective is test yourself, see what you don't know, and briefly review what you don't, repeating the correct one out loud. Hope that helps.

Reizilla

I had to have 6 teeth removed before I could get braces. I'm missing six teeth from my mouth. You can't tell cause all my others fill in, I just had too many and not enough room.

When I said permanent, I meant that they glued it to the back of my teeth for the length of time that I would have had to wear a regular retainer. The regular retainer just wouldn't have done the trick so they glued a wire on the back. That's all. Wrong wording. XD
Dang, I only had to have four removed. Must've been tough. Funny thing though, I didn't have enough room for my normal teeth, but I have room for my wisdom teeth, which a lot of people don't have room for normally XD

They probably should've made me use one of those since I never wore mine :X hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom