• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
So... I'm really abnormal.

I just noticed tonight that I'd start pacing when I was on the phone and nervous. And then I get off the phone and I'm still pacing. Maybe it's because I couldn't make a decision about whether to stay or go.

I REALLY need help on acting like a normal person. Maybe I'll try to change the direction of my counseling sessions.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nintendoman, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I pace when I think, I pace when I eat, I pace when I play Gameboy.

Just my two cents, but from what I've read from you, you have this certain definition of a "normal" person, when in reality, there's no such thing as a "normal" person, as we are all very unique individuals. If we weren't so unique, our lives would have no meaning :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Dont worry, I pace while I'm on the phone too.

I actually pace alot. I pace while i read, i focus better :c

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Being the only person shown online is pretty awesome.

I approve of Omegle and body building
and Redtube.

sammy p

Smash Lord
meh... i got 5 viruses when i opened up one page to research them new pokemon black and white games lol...... F.......M.......L!!!
and they wont leave lol

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Azua explained it in the Disco Room a day or two ago, after a bunch of threads emerged:
afaik we nixed the who's online because it's causing the larger 502s [ you know when the site is down FOR DAYS AT A TIME]

we can put it back on and crash you guys for a week again or you can stop *****ing until we fix it and get it stable ;p

cutter

Smash Champion
So... I just read Parade magazine's annual "What They Earn" and there were few statistics that just made me want to throw up inside or something.

http://www.parade.com/news/intelligence-report/archive/100411-income-gap-grows-during-recession.html

Today, a CEO makes over three hundred times more money than the average worker. The wealthiest 10% of the population makes 11.4 times more than the poorest 10% of the population. I find it so ****ing stupid when someone like Kayne West makes an eight digit salary.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but we are following the EXACT same road that lead to the fall of Ancient Rome. High inflation, corrupt government, an overextended military, bread and circuses, the stars continue to align.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So what do you do when you want to just strangle your worst enemy? I swear this guys actually pisses me off. The only reason why he's pissed is because like 2 years ago we used to be friends and he just annoyed me so much I told him to just stop being my friend (nicely). I swear he comes on with unneeded insults (to which I snap back at least :p) You think I should just go up and beat him the next time that happens? I was thinking of reporting him to the office but then I remembered that school has that **** code of silence. Once you rat someone out, you become everyone's enemy... I would prefer for the last 4 years of my school life to be as pleasant as possible... any suggestions?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Roacherman.

Tell that guy if he doesn't stop pissing you off,that you will then take actions into your own hands.

Square up to him and scare him or something.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Roacherman.

Tell that guy if he doesn't stop pissing you off,that you will then take actions into your own hands.

Square up to him and scare him or something.
That may only make things worse... lol. Depending on scenario.

My advice, is to just ignore him completely. When he says something annoying, just blow it off, say something that'll get to them but not exactly seemingly intended to bother them. It works. For me at least.

BrutalXSpawn

Smash Apprentice
I always did hate it when people say I should talk more. But whenever I do, no one ever wants to listen to me. It's so vexing.

Not to mention the fact that I have completely no reason to trust people
I understand what you mean about distrusting people. Its horrible to say the least.:mad:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian

This image sums up my life. But add to the internet everything else in the world.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Most of my friends uave told me that guy will ransack my belongings tomorrow. Ive decided to beat him to the point where he just stays on the floor and takes it. I know Im stronger than him, but Im lacking a proper fighting style. Anyone suggest to me what are some great places to land some hits? And I do not mean under the belt, thats for losers...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Most of my friends uave told me that guy will ransack my belongings tomorrow. Ive decided to beat him to the point where he just stays on the floor and takes it. I know Im stronger than him, but Im lacking a proper fighting style. Anyone suggest to me what are some great places to land some hits? And I do not mean under the belt, thats for losers...
>_>

You should try avoiding a fight altogether if you can.

Smooth Criminal

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I was knocked out (unconscious) for 3 seconds at a Taekwondo tournament two weeks ago and now my masters won't allow me to fight for 30 days. I think this is bull**** because I'm standing now and don't think I have a concussion. The EMTs didn't see anything wrong with me at the scene and I was fine afterwards.

Smash Master
Everything is always way too hard.

There's no drug to make things easy
There's no drug to make me indifferent
You can't rewire your brain by talking to someone

Being alive feels like using the entire force of my arm to ram my head into a concrete wall over and over again, and then when I break I just pick up the pieces and ram some more. My escapist methods are no better than those of a drug addict. I get a couple hours of reprieve and then I'm even worse off than before.

Being unconscious is one of those escapist methods. By that logic, I'd be better off dead, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm too afraid of failure.

The entire psychological system is run by idiots. I've seen three so caled "psychologists." Do I sound cured to you? I promise I haven't gotten a farthing better since I begain this whole ordeal. How come when I'm incompetent for years tremendous negative consequences befall me, but other people can get away with it without batting an eye?

The masters aren't looking after your best interests. There's prolly some ******** law written by some ignorant, ******** congressperson that sets an arbitrary date for that kind of recovery just because its easy to explain to equally ignorant, ******** constituents, and they're afraid if they violate that law and you get hurt again, even if the two events are demonstrably unrelated, then some ignorant, ******** judge and jury will award you millions of dollars in a lawsuit.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Thinking about quitting my job, but I'm torn

On one hand, my job is literally driving me crazy, working with scum, serving scum. I can't take 1.93 an hour for this, its simply too much. I spend my nights running from my thoughts, and I'm vastly mentally unhealthy, and it grows worse. I agreed to work and pay my parents for so many months, and am now in a position where I can pay off all that I promised I would. I'm also movingin 3 months, so I wouldn't be so bad off.

However, my step-mother is my boss. My sister is filling in for me today while I give this some thought before my mother gets home so I can tell her that I want to quit, if I still do, and I'm pretty heavily written on the schedule. Even more, I'm great at my job, and business has been up since I came in the building. Jumping ship would feel like I'm abandoning my family. Also, I would be giving them all of my savings, a total of 700 dollars, and though I have NOTHING I want to spend money on, its still not easy to part with this.

I'm favoring quiting, but any objective view points are more thank thanked for.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
1048576 what do you do to relax? Do you ever drink at the weekend with friends or something?

And CRASHiC you only get $1.93 an hour?? Over here the minimum wage, converted into dollars, is $9 an hour.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well if you work at a restaurant then you make less and take home all your tips. It's better than the alternative which is make 6 or 7 bucks an hour and pool the tips between everyone that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom