• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah revolution is awesome lol
People always hate on it though >:[

And yeah, Red is isn't bad at all. I'd use it :p

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah revolution is awesome lol
People always hate on it though >:[

And yeah, Red is isn't bad at all. I'd use it :p
Revolution is terrible. Bowser sucks. All about the MK.

And pikaville, I'm partially color blind to red, in a way that it hurts my eyes when it's on gray.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Revolution is terrible. Bowser sucks. All about the MK.

And pikaville, I'm partially color blind to red, in a way that it hurts my eyes when it's on gray.
Oh crap.

Hope I didn't offend you with the "new eyes" comment dude.I feel kinda jerkish now.

I'll keep this post white to make it up to you. ;)

Reizilla

Hah, it's cool, man. I can still see fine, it just gives me a headache to read in red some times. Haha. No offense taken, man :)

Pikaville

Sweet I'm in the clear!

I like the new name BTW.(I know you kinda got people to call you that instead of MZDAM)

Reizilla

Thanks, man. It's what I always used in tourneys so, I finally made the switch so everybody calls me that now.

MZDAM was still an awesome name, I think. haha! I'll probably still use it everywhere else.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I went through such a difficult semester. School was not the only thing that made things rough, but just life in general. I made mistakes in my life and now I'm suffering the consequences. My life is not going to end nor did I commit a crime of some sort. Things just happened that will forever change my future. In a way, I guess I'm being forced to grow up and accept responsibilities for my action. I'm also on my own for this one.

One thing that is bothering me is that some of my so called best friends has become so distant from me. I know I'm not the only one he has become distant from, but I could use his company. I'm bother when there is not consistency in my life. Why did he start to act so strange when he knows I'm going through a difficult time. The fact that I'm single is not helping me either. One thing for sure is that I did nothing wrong. All I can really hope for is that my study abroad trip will help me cope with what I'm going through. Time is really the only thing that is going to fix this. I'm just impatient and that bothers me.

*ramble ramble ramble*

Smash Master
I've been civil to my neighbor for several years, and we've kind of become a little more than acquaintences, but a little less than friends. He and I just had a half-hour conversation where he offered to take me to a scuzzy bar to meet a girl (with apparantly pretty impressive credentials [med school and whatnot]), presumably with the end goal of getting laid. I said no for like a half-hour, citing the fact that I don't drink, I don't like the taste of alcohol, and that I really don't want a gf for vague, non-specific reasons (my sexual orientation is none of his business.) I wore out before he did though, and I'm going to meet him on Friday. He lives next door so I don't see any way of ducking out of it... but I'd really like to duck out of it.

How do I say no, or should I just suck it up? I'm sure it won't be that bad.

I honestly don't know why he wants me to have a girlfriend so much. I haven't done him any significant favors.

Pikaville

If you don't want to go then just don't.Just pop in to your neighbour and say "Listen I said I didn't want to go out and I still don't.So please just accept it"

Or something like that.

Alternatively you could go and maybe have a bit of fun.I'm sure the girl(even if she does want to get with you)will know if your not interested.

mzink*

Smash Ace
@1048576

Make some other plans and tell him something came up. Just don't do it last minute cuz you don't really wana cause him inconvenience.

Then if he asks again just tell him you're not really interested. I mean unless you are looking to start a friendship with this guy. My response is based on my assuming that you plan on just staying acquaintances.

He's probably just tryin to be friendly, but if you're not comfortable with it he's not gona be harmed by a decline. But going to a bar isn't really a big deal anyway, I go with my friends and I don't drink. I don't think it would be terrible if you ended up going. Just make sure you have your own ride so you can leave when you want.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I'm bombing math. I have an F on it while my other classes are good.

I need a math buff to tell me how they are so good at math. I'm terrified at what my parents will do when they see that F >_>

Tacel

Smash Lord
So I'm bombing math. I have an F on it while my other classes are good.

I need a math buff to tell me how they are so good at math. I'm terrified at what my parents will do when they see that F >_>
Can you get extra credit?
What I learned in boating school IS...

mzink*

Smash Ace
Do you have an after school tutor or anything? Extra one on one time helped me a lot with math. Somebody that KNOWS how to tutor though. Some random student that just happens to be good at math may be a horrible tutor. It has to be someone who knows how to properly help someone who is struggling. Student tutors didn't benefit me at all, but actual teachers offering extra time after school and learning centers helped me a lot.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I went through such a difficult semester. School was not the only thing that made things rough, but just life in general. I made mistakes in my life and now I'm suffering the consequences. My life is not going to end nor did I commit a crime of some sort. Things just happened that will forever change my future. In a way, I guess I'm being forced to grow up and accept responsibilities for my action. I'm also on my own for this one.

One thing that is bothering me is that some of my so called best friends has become so distant from me. I know I'm not the only one he has become distant from, but I could use his company. I'm bother when there is not consistency in my life. Why did he start to act so strange when he knows I'm going through a difficult time. The fact that I'm single is not helping me either. One thing for sure is that I did nothing wrong. All I can really hope for is that my study abroad trip will help me cope with what I'm going through. Time is really the only thing that is going to fix this. I'm just impatient and that bothers me.

*ramble ramble ramble*
D:

We should skype again soon :p
Before you and I go on our trips lol

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm really quite pissed at a NOW ex-friend of mine. And the fact that I'm in so much pain isn't helping the situation. I really just want to hit him.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
The violent person in me says hit him, the normal person in me says...hit him....

(it would be helpful if you explained as to whether or not you should hit him ;))

Pikaville

I broke one of the screws on my Floyd Rose today.

The part that holds the string in place.

No guitar is driving me crazy!

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I broke one of the screws on my Floyd Rose today.

The part that holds the string in place.

No guitar is driving me crazy!
Man I don't know much about stringed instruments (I briefly took a beginner class on violin) but I do know how much it sucks to know have a working instrument. The pan in my clarinet is not functioning well anymore and it's not letting me produce certain notes. Producing music is a form of therapy for me. >_<

k I leave on the 15th, so maybe this weekend if I have time. If not then sometime during the week :D
You leave before me! Ok yes I should be able this weekend since my last day of school was yesterday.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
for the last 2 tournaments, ive been making pancakes for the 'crew' before each one...imo, i make good pancakes.

but the guys wont eat them, bothers me just a little.

especially bc last night they asked me what i had for breakfast, i told them id make some pancakes.

guess what?
they didnt even eat breakfast--:mad: they had plenty of time, i freakin woke up at 6 so i could make enough for everyone and have enough time to eat and they just sat there and said, "we dont eat pancakes for breakfast." i swear to god, sometimes men get on my nerves.

well, anyone want 10 pancakes?

Pikaville

Windows keep randomly popping up on my screen advertising free pr0n...
I don't see the problem here :laugh:

for the last 2 tournaments, ive been making pancakes for the 'crew' before each one...imo, i make good pancakes.

but the guys wont eat them, bothers me just a little.

especially bc last night they asked me what i had for breakfast, i told them id make some pancakes.

guess what?
they didnt even eat breakfast--:mad: they had plenty of time, i freakin woke up at 6 so i could make enough for everyone and have enough time to eat and they just sat there and said, "we dont eat pancakes for breakfast." i swear to god, sometimes men get on my nerves.

well, anyone want 10 pancakes?
What sort of sick weirdo turns down pancakes anytime of the day!?

Id be all over that ****.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Some people don't eat pancakes for breakfast. I don't. Did you ask if they wanted breakfast first and if they said yes did you ask what they wanted? If you're going to cook for people, you should ask.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I don't like things that heavy in the morning. I eat them for dinner some times with applesauce but they're too heavy for me in the morning.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You leave before me! Ok yes I should be able this weekend since my last day of school was yesterday.
Alright sounds good. I work all weekend, but we'll find time lol

And pancakes are amazing.

Reizilla

I don't like things that heavy in the morning. I eat them for dinner some times with applesauce but they're too heavy for me in the morning.
How do you get through the day if you eat light for breakfast? I can't fathom it. I need a nice bowl of fruit and a big breakfast, just so that I'm not falling asleep all day long! XD

Pikaville

All this talk of pancakes REALLY made me want to make some.

Unfortunately there wasn't the proper ingredients to do so.

This is bothering me.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
How do you get through the day if you eat light for breakfast? I can't fathom it. I need a nice bowl of fruit and a big breakfast, just so that I'm not falling asleep all day long! XD
I didn't say I didn't eat a lot, I said I didn't like heavy things. Fruit and cereal and oatmeal don't sit like a rock when I'm done eating them. Pancakes, when its the first thing I eat after that long of not eating, do.

Reizilla

I didn't say I didn't eat a lot, I said I didn't like heavy things. Fruit and cereal and oatmeal don't sit like a rock when I'm done eating them. Pancakes, when its the first thing I eat after that long of not eating, do.
Ah, I get you. I took heavy as meaning a lot. My bad :) You should try vegan pancakes ;) hehe

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
haha, dang, i should've checked this thread earlier.

Some people don't eat pancakes for breakfast. I don't. Did you ask if they wanted breakfast first and if they said yes did you ask what they wanted? If you're going to cook for people, you should ask.
yeah, ladybug, that was the messed up thing!!!!

when they asked me what i had for breakfast and i replied, "i can make pancakes."
they replied "yeah, pancakes are good."

no freakin joke.

but you know what? i had pancakes for dinner and they were delicious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom