• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
im tired of getting pressured into doing EVERYTHING someone asks me to do!!!
its not like they even say "Hey Sam, we need a little help doing _______! Would you like to help us out?" its always "Hey Sam, you need to help us with_____. you mind meeting with us at ___ in the morning on ___day?" that goes for EVERYONE!
ive tried telling them "No, im really not comfprtable doing that, i think im going to sit this one out."
but they are soooo stubborn, and i can get told what to do soooo easily, that im automatically drug into it, whther i want to do it or not!
some people are unbelieveable!!!
please make me feel better soon guys, because im about ready to throw some very exprensive items at a wall!!! im sooo beyond livid :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
You gotta say no. these guys are your friends, so you want to say yes, but at the same time, dude, if you don't want to do it, Say no. if that doesn't work you might want some new friends :\ ****ty thing to think about tbh.

Mm, now for mine, Lately I've been out of money, for trying to move out, and switch provinces to go to secondary schooling. that's going alright, might need a second job, hopefully not though, becaus two jobs blow. To the topic at hand though, I am 19 and grow facial hair pretty well, I have something that has a trimmer and a razor combined into 1, but the trimmer is meant for a beard, I don't want to look scruggly at my age so I must shave it off. too poor for razor blades so it's like playing russian roulette everytime I shave now, and anyone with exp with this knows when they get dull they hurt more, and chop your face up, I look like a stereotypical army vet now.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Sammy you're a nice guy but sometimes you just gotta put your foot down and be like 'look mafugga, im not doin yer ****, i have my own **** ya dig?" or something like that.

Ack, good luck Cherry with your schooling and jobs. ****'s tough.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
What is bothering me is that I made a rant in the blogs section and no one can read it. :[
Blogs still work through the news section..

So by going to someone's profile page and clicking the blog there, one can read them.

Unfortunately people can't post from there.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There was a Melee tourney I was looking forward to today, but right when I left to go to it, the TO lost access to the venue. I realized this when I got there, and then went back home disappointed. Later on, the tournament was moved elsewhere, but at this point, I couldn't get a ride anymore. >_>

On another note, I think I would be happier and more productive if I didn't find other people attractive.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
There was a Melee tourney I was looking forward to today, but right when I left to go to it, the TO lost access to the venue. I realized this when I got there, and then went back home disappointed. Later on, the tournament was moved elsewhere, but at this point, I couldn't get a ride anymore. >_>

On another note, I think I would be happier and more productive if I didn't find other people attractive.
Wow, that is a real bummer -____-

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
That or he spends his time thinking about or worrying about people hes attracted to.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
There was this kinda fat girl who was in my school a few years ago. We were friends but she moved away.

Anyway I met back up with her when I went down to stay with my friends at uni and she's lost all the weight and is totally hot now. It's so weird.

Edit:

Also on a different note, is it only me or do good looking people seem to be luckier?

Smash Master
There was this kinda fat girl who was in my school a few years ago. We were friends but she moved away.

Anyway I met back up with her when I went down to stay with my friends at uni and she's lost all the weight and is totally hot now. It's so weird.

Edit:

Also on a different note, is it only me or do good looking people seem to be luckier?
Attractive people find wealthier partners (no brainer,) get more lucrative jobs and more frequent job offers, and receive lighter sentences and lower conviction rates in court.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Edit:

Nah your correct. That ****s stupid, See, girls are like guys (Yeah, Were ****ed) They can tolerate more or less, depending on how hot the other person is, if the other person is being an ***, but he's suuper hot, she'll fall head over heels because he's dangerous and so attractive that personality gets put on the back burner. Sadly it's the same with most guys, your all going to say your not shallow at all, but who really see's personality first? and how does one see personality first?

Yup #'s, people tend to be nicer to better looking people in general, we get treated better by boss's uhm we get hired on a more frequent note, and usually have a higher wage. Stats are pretty dissapointing. Like the part about court btw, ever hear people say "He doesn't seem the type" how the hell do they know that by looking at him? oh he's clean shaven, a pretty boy in a suit, he doesn't LOOK the type, if anyone says either of those, they should not be in the judicial system. Bottom line, People are bias ****s.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I'm quite the shallow individual, looks mean a hel| of a lot.

People who say 'looks don't matter' are fooling themselves and were probably unlucky in the hotness department.
In less then the first 10 secs we meet someone, we've already analysed and made assumptions based on their appearance.

+ My bro of 4 years younger is taller then me. Curse my shortness.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord

People who say 'looks don't matter' are fooling themselves and were probably unlucky in the hotness department.
In less then the first 10 secs we meet someone, we've already analysed and made assumptions based on their appearance.

I agree. Looks don't mean much to me, because I look for so much more beyond that. But they are part of a first impression. The way I see it, if I get to know someone before I know what they look like, looks don't make much of a difference. But if I see someone first and don't like how they look, I wouldn't consider talking to them because I've already made that analyzation.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Meh. I never date anyone who I'm not friends with first. Therefore I can honestly say looks don't matter. Plus I could show you some pictures of guys I've dated and you'd actually believe me.

And not because I'm lacking in the looks department myself.

I can't sleep. I don't fall asleep and then when I do I don't stay asleep. I've been waking up around 730 every day no matter what time I fall asleep. I'm having a really rough time.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Meh. I never date anyone who I'm not friends with first. Therefore I can honestly say looks don't matter. Plus I could show you some pictures of guys I've dated and you'd actually believe me.

And not because I'm lacking in the looks department myself.

I can't sleep. I don't fall asleep and then when I do I don't stay asleep. I've been waking up around 730 every day no matter what time I fall asleep. I'm having a really rough time.
I've been going through a rough breakup lately, too. :(

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh I'm not going through a rough breakup, I'm just having a generally miserable time. Haha.

I'm sorry though. :( I've been through enough to know how bad they suck.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Oh I'm not going through a rough breakup, I'm just having a generally miserable time. Haha.

I'm sorry though. :( I've been through enough to know how bad they suck.
Yeahhh... It's difficult. I just wish I knew what her intentions and motives were. She's done things with other guys; she's moved on. I don't want her back, and I can't forgive her now. I need to kick her from my life and move on, and get over her. Life's difficult. 11 months tomorrow and an engagement... It hurts a lot, but life goes forward.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeahhh... It's difficult. I just wish I knew what her intentions and motives were. She's done things with other guys; she's moved on. I don't want her back, and I can't forgive her now. I need to kick her from my life and move on, and get over her. Life's difficult. 11 months tomorrow and an engagement... It hurts a lot, but life goes forward.
well, as long as she's done **** with other people just Tell yourself you dodged a bullet and that she's a hoe. I worked for my last girlfriend, she almost got preggers with my best friend :S. also on a side note Don't compete with your best friends for women.

I broke up with my girlfriend last month because I'm moving away, but me and her still talk, and we still have sex, but not because I want to, I just don't say no, and it bugs me because I feel guilty that she hasn't moved on and giving me sex, and sleeping at my place to make her feel better. it's unfair to her. Buuut it' so hard to say no :(

Smash Master
Well I finally failed out of college. No scholarship because I failed my class. It wasn't like there was a lack of effort. I just couldn't get my program running in time.

I have to die. It's the only way to not be depressed all the time.

Smash Master
I need to learn a useful skill
It takes about 3 years for me to try something.
I'm not sure how many more failure cycles I can afford. Frankly I think one was the limit.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
well, as long as she's done **** with other people just Tell yourself you dodged a bullet and that she's a hoe. I worked for my last girlfriend, she almost got preggers with my best friend :S. also on a side note Don't compete with your best friends for women.

I broke up with my girlfriend last month because I'm moving away, but me and her still talk, and we still have sex, but not because I want to, I just don't say no, and it bugs me because I feel guilty that she hasn't moved on and giving me sex, and sleeping at my place to make her feel better. it's unfair to her. Buuut it' so hard to say no :(
Wow dude.....you just totally described how it is between me and my ex.

Whenever we see each other it's just like....you know.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I need to learn a useful skill
It takes about 3 years for me to try something.
I'm not sure how many more failure cycles I can afford. Frankly I think one was the limit.

Hmm things will get better. You need to find something to do in your spare time that helps you relax.

And not videogames they're not relaxing.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

It's all true, and I'm guilty too. :( I do believe that we should try to make ourselves look the best we can without trying too hard.

And also if girls look slutty to me it's a turn off, they should look good without exposing themselves.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Right it's almost 3 in the morning and I have work at 8 but I can't get to sleep. I feel quite down too, I think it's because I was surrounded by negative vibes for the whole of yesterday. In hindsight there was nothing good that happened yesterday, I even fell asleep at 6 and had a nightmare.

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
I dyed my hair blue....

I knew that i would get stares and things...because i'm used to that, but then today the looks turned into heckling from my peers

A very frequent question that people keep asking (specifically black people) is, "ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE A WHITE GURL????"

excuse my french, but what the f*ck does me dying my hair blue constitute me trying to act like a white person? Why is it that every f*cking time i want to express individuality, my own race tells me that i'm trying to be something i'm not? Then they wonder why i try my hardest to do everything opposite they do...>_>

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I dyed my hair blue....

I knew that i would get stares and things...because i'm used to that, but then today the looks turned into heckling from my peers

A very frequent question that people keep asking (specifically black people) is, "ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE A WHITE GURL????"

excuse my french, but what the f*ck does me dying my hair blue constitute me trying to act like a white person? Why is it that every f*cking time i want to express individuality, my own race tells me that i'm trying to be something i'm not? Then they wonder why i try my hardest to do everything opposite they do...>_>
http://artists.letssingit.com/powerman-5000-lyrics-stereotype-b44td48

Smooth Criminal

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer

wait so your best friend almost gets your girlfriend preggers and you still have sex with her?

thats...interesting. i dunno i could do that.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
wait so your best friend almost gets your girlfriend preggers and you still have sex with her?

thats...interesting. i dunno i could do that.
LOL. I should have worded that better, my Ex Ex girlfriend and my best friend had shinanigans, Hell my newest addition to the ex list has prolly done him too, they dated but never did anything, and apparently he's amazing at screwing with girls minds. He's had his ex gf over at his house like twice a month, she lives 2 hours away. AND he has been in like 3 other relationships since, but she still hangs on to his every word like it's gold. She almost slept at my house one night though, I'll get her...

Annnd my recent ex is the one I'm having sex with, but just to confuse you, me and my Older ex ( previously mentioned) hung out a couple times, but then she got a boyfriend or something :s so nothing happen
ed

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
So yesterday I asked a girl out to prom and she said yes. However, Im still worried that something might happen and I may end up not going with her. I know that I have to talk to her more often but I always see her with her friends and I don't like jumping in to conversations.

Am I being too paranoid?
What should I do now?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Involve yourself in conversations. If your friends like you she'll like you more. :p

Get over your fear! Be personable!

BTW I have to have LASERS SHOT INTO MY KIDNEY!! I'm hoping for super powers. :D

no actually I'm really quite scared because it's non-evasive surgery but it involves lasers and the only way I know how to deal with it is through humor. >.<

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So yesterday I asked a girl out to prom and she said yes. However, Im still worried that something might happen and I may end up not going with her. I know that I have to talk to her more often but I always see her with her friends and I don't like jumping in to conversations.

Am I being too paranoid?
What should I do now?
Sounds normal to me, I had the same feeling when I asked a girl to homecoming.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Involve yourself in conversations. If your friends like you she'll like you more. :p

Get over your fear! Be personable!

BTW I have to have LASERS SHOT INTO MY KIDNEY!! I'm hoping for super powers. :D

no actually I'm really quite scared because it's non-evasive surgery but it involves lasers and the only way I know how to deal with it is through humor. >.<
You'll be fine ladybug.I give you my guaranteed seal of approval.Which by the way has never failed when I've given it to someone :bee:

It's brought my mate through MASSIVE spine surgery,gotten a friend laid and gotten a friend off drug possession charges to name but a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom