• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My parents don't understand me. I am trying to buy furniture cheap but they just want me to get more expensive things. It would be nice, but right now I don't have the money, they think its me without taste, but I am comfortable with cheap managable things.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
My parents don't understand me. I am trying to buy furniture cheap but they just want me to get more expensive things. It would be nice, but right now I don't have the money, they think its me without taste, but I am comfortable with cheap managable things.
Gah, same fuggin boat! Mother wants me to move out, but she wants me to take some furniture with me, so she suggest shopping for some. I begged the question: "Mom, I'm saving money to move out right, so why would I go BUY furniture?" she siad nonsence and took me anyways, I've yet to buy a thing and she keeps *****ing at me to get a bed and a table and some other stuff, but also how am I going to move that stuff out, I don't have a car, full drivers yet, or actual place to move into on the other side. Moms old fashioned so she's convinced I should have been out in the world by now, I'm only 19 -.-

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I wrote a reply for this awhile ago, but it didn't send because the stupid maintenance thing showed up :mad:
Writing something a second time never sounds as good.......

Ahaha, well I saw his name as the last poster in this thread and i wanted to make sure he's okay, stumbled accross this. Not dissapointed though, just hope he's happy about this, he's probably still super emberrased about it though knowing him :p.

Oi, you can sleep in my tent when we go camping hey? nothings changed between us D-rod, you still my home boy
haha nah, I'm not embarrassed, anymore. I became pretty comfortable with you knowing pretty quickly somehow O__o

And thanks lol
I appreciate it buddy.

Also, for the record, I wasn't full out homo when we went camping :mad088:
I was actually depressed for like 2 months in winter because I began to think about it all and didn't want to accept the fact that I was gay.
Childish, I know.

Hi Darren! =P Just figured I'd post to make it clear that I know you're gay now, and I don't care. So now, again, that's one less person to tell. =3 IDK if you were planning on saying anything to the Smash community about this, but I won't be compelled to talk about it, believe me. And if you do, you know me and this other Albertan smasher I've never met before have got your back. ^.^

:005:
:p

I wasn't planning on mentioning this to anyone in our smash community. But I've posted the fact that I'm gay a few times already and I'm pretty sure a few of the others know already. It's just this time got more attention.

And thanks Jake.
I'll still beat the crap outta anyone the bad mouths me lol
So it's all good.

Also, can't wait to team with you at the next monthly. Luigi/Yoshi will beast though the bracket >:D

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I wrote a reply for this awhile ago, but it didn't send because the stupid maintenance thing showed up :mad:
Writing something a second time never sounds as good.......

haha nah, I'm not embarrassed, anymore. I became pretty comfortable with you knowing pretty quickly somehow O__o

And thanks lol
I appreciate it buddy.

Also, for the record, I wasn't full out homo when we went camping :mad088:
I was actually depressed for like 2 months in winter because I began to think about it all and didn't want to accept the fact that I was gay.
Childish, I know.
The depression in the gay community runs full deep, I blame society :p
Ahaha, that's disappointing! I was going to ask how I looked :), AND holy cow just remembered that hot *** chick :\ I hope we meet another one of them. anyways, it matters not, you still got a place in my tent, Did we have the big *** tent last time?? I can't remember, but I'm assuming so because in my tiny tent, I have to leave the door slightly open so my feet can stretch out. don't think that'd fit both of us hahaha. We need to discuss details about food and drink bout this camping trip, Vic seems like he wants to, now to time everything :\. I'll try and work something out, I don't want to take too much time off because I need bout 3 grand in approx 4 months, so it's going to be a chicny 4 months, but I can get like 4-5 days off :)

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I have a crush D:
And i don't know what to do, plus im only 14 so im not allowed to go out :ohwell:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I just took a bite into my chicken enchilada, mm so good. Second bite, Cold in the middle and it's bothering me because I already put salsa and sour creme on top :(

I need a hug :(

Smash Master
I have the following activities to do in the next seven days.

1. Code a lexical analyzer for the entire 'tiny' programming language (prolly about 1000 lines of code)
2. Code a parser for the same thing (maybe another 1500)
3. Generate the syntax tree (1000?)
4. Study for EIN exam
5. Study for Networks exam
6. Study for Program Fundamentals exam
7. Do networks project (maybe 500 lines, but it's really tricky)
8. Do RPAL homework (I haven't even looked at it yet)

The problem is just looking at the magnitude of the work makes me tired and discouraged. I honestly have no idea how I can pack the work and sleep and food and hygiene into 168 hours. It can't be done. Hopefully when I fail the class I can be depressed enough to finally end the misery.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ahaha, that's disappointing! I was going to ask how I looked :), AND holy cow just remembered that hot *** chick :\ I hope we meet another one of them. anyways, it matters not, you still got a place in my tent, Did we have the big *** tent last time?? I can't remember, but I'm assuming so because in my tiny tent, I have to leave the door slightly open so my feet can stretch out. don't think that'd fit both of us hahaha. We need to discuss details about food and drink bout this camping trip, Vic seems like he wants to, now to time everything :\. I'll try and work something out, I don't want to take too much time off because I need bout 3 grand in approx 4 months, so it's going to be a chicny 4 months, but I can get like 4-5 days off :)

I'll VM you. I've spammed this thread enough already haha

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
My sister got the laptop so I have to use my phone.

Atleast I'll get 6 hours sleep tonight though. Spent the last few night up late talking on msn to someone, which I'd probably do again if she never took it.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Don't encourage kids to lie. :p

Would your parents allow a group date? Or if she/he came over to your house?

I wanna go camping. :(

Stupid anesthesia is still affecting me. Blargh.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman

It's funny that you mention this because I'm currently writing a paper concerning the gay community and the stigmas associated with them. I just hate the fact that it's so much work and I'm just so tired. I've been going through a lot so I'm just trying to finish this paper on time.

I hate school.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
It's funny that you mention this because I'm currently writing a paper concerning the gay community and the stigmas associated with them. I just hate the fact that it's so much work and I'm just so tired. I've been going through a lot so I'm just trying to finish this paper on time.

I hate school.
What made you decide tow write about it? Props to you btw, because I think that's a real brave paper

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
What made you decide tow write about it? Props to you btw, because I think that's a real brave paper
My Human and the Environment class is what's making me write the paper. It's a case analysis paper where we come up with interventions for certain cases. Either way, it's expected of me to write papers since I am a social work major. I actually chose LGBT youth as the marginalized population I am going to be working with this year. We are wrapping up a needs assessment project where we conduct interviews to therapists and other professionals about the struggles (e.g. lack of role models & emotional issues) they have and lack of resources (no safe place to socialize).

In other news, there this guy who I've been dating who completely ignored me last night. We were planning to see each other and then he just blows me off. I'm really over these kind of childish games. >_>

Xianglian

Smash Journeyman
My Human and the Environment class is what's making me write the paper. It's a case analysis paper where we come up with interventions for certain cases. Either way, it's expected of me to write papers since I am a social work major. I actually chose LGBT youth as the marginalized population I am going to be working with this year. We are wrapping up a needs assessment project where we conduct interviews to therapists and other professionals about the struggles (e.g. lack of role models & emotional issues) they have and lack of resources (no safe place to socialize).

In other news, there this guy who I've been dating who completely ignored me last night. We were planning to see each other and then he just blows me off. I'm really over these kind of childish games. >_>
As a request, i'd like to see the paper, and i'd thinkk that other people on this site would like to see the paper once it's done it seems interesting enough. :)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Dragonforce are not fake.

Although I've heard rumours that they speed up the instruments a tiny bit in the studio.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I enjoy music from Dragonforce, just not live. Is it even possible to play at those speeds? Inhumane rampage indeed XD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I enjoy music from Dragonforce, just not live. Is it even possible to play at those speeds? Inhumane rampage indeed XD
Well I can play most of through the fire and the flames and fury of the storm.It's the insane solos that get me.They use a lot of whammy pedal and harmonies.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Well I can play most of through the fire and the flames and fury of the storm.It's the insane solos that get me.They use a lot of whammy pedal and harmonies.
No doubt, but live.. I mean... They're not impressive at all, which is why I believe them to be fake. I just get that vibe.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

I hate school.
School sucks because we has digital natives learn in a different way than our parents have. Linear teaching methods are that of the stone age era.

I just wished I was better with my timing and priorities for school.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What is bothering me is that I made a rant in the blogs section and no one can read it. :[

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah it is. Like in my previous post some things aren't working and meh. :[

sammy p

Smash Lord
im tired of getting pressured into doing EVERYTHING someone asks me to do!!!
its not like they even say "Hey Sam, we need a little help doing _______! Would you like to help us out?" its always "Hey Sam, you need to help us with_____. you mind meeting with us at ___ in the morning on ___day?" that goes for EVERYONE!
ive tried telling them "No, im really not comfprtable doing that, i think im going to sit this one out."
but they are soooo stubborn, and i can get told what to do soooo easily, that im automatically drug into it, whther i want to do it or not!
some people are unbelieveable!!!
please make me feel better soon guys, because im about ready to throw some very exprensive items at a wall!!! im sooo beyond livid :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom