• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm sorry. I just went to your profile again and everytime I read that person's comments its so funny. All you need to know is that your better than he/she is and he/she thinks he/she is better than you.

Alright cool. : D I'll get a Nintendo Wii sometime. : D (whenever I get monees lol)

Its all good I understand you clearly, but sorry for my editing xD

oh yeah young link is greattt. I main Doc in melee. :]

Sounds good to me, Sorry for my late respond. I was re-reading everything you say, which is not a problem to me. XD

As for the reason why I'm late. Is because what your reading on my main profile page. Which like probably a normal idiot I try not to be to go ahead and flow with it. I don't know if I'm trying to save the friendship knowing this isn't making me and him feel right about it. ( I guess. ^^; )

I just hate when things like this happen. This isn't the first time this mess happen before. Perhaps I never got comfortable knowing my so called online brawl friend. I probably would of just ignored and moved on. >_>; Probably real common sense for anyone... Though I know he's reading this on here. I don't mind that, I wanted opinions on what to do with not only the so called "Brawl friend. " But anyone I encounter even irl. You never know... I sometimes don't get super great advice. So that's why I like coming here. XD

As for Melee. Yeah doc Mario. Lol, I remember when I first played him. He was cool to me. o: It's like. "I'm going to make you all better now. Lolll. XD "

However when you do get brawl I can't wait to face with you. If you do kick my butt this just shows me that I still need to keep working on it. :3 Which is alright with me.

Edit: Ugh... Dentist... T___T;... Yeah... Loki is sort of right about that. I still got to see mines. I hate seeing the drills. I remember seeing one when I was a kid. Bad child hood memory. I wanted to scream seeing it. XD

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God I hate anesthetics. I remember when my canines were taken out. They were like 2 years overdue so and they weren't coming out anytime soon. I remember being numbed up. Man you should have seen the size of those teeth. Man they were like 2-3 inches long. That thing was LOOOONG. I still have them to this day :D. I remember when I got home. I was still so numbed up that my parents got me an icy cold coke and half of my mouth couldn't even enjoy it :'(... I remember the moment they pulled it out. I felt some thing being yanked out grinding against my gums XD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
However when you do get brawl I can't wait to face with you. If you do kick my butt this just shows me that I still need to keep working on it. :3 Which is alright with me.
and if I lose, then I'd have to go back and practice myself. I'm calm and collected and I will practice as much as I can to get better (which also may gain disrespect from some of my friends who I have played with who were better than me and I got better hahaha)

Yeah its ok. You can still be friends with him, just tell him that you will not stop what you do just to give him an easier time. This probaly would prevent him from playing with you but he knows that you will not be simply bending to his will.

I mean, try to keep the friendship, but know that there will be struggles with him. He beleives something, and his mind won't simply change.

Like "Ok ok, whatever, sure. I'm still going to spam roll, and YOU have to find a way to beat me so that I can see that I should not do it so that I could do something else"

But whats funny is its a game. You don't have to do what the other wants you to do. He is losing, and sees you using that technique as well so he just focuses on that. If he can't think out of the box, you'll have to make him think out of the box. (if you want to)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Lol I had that done to me when i had my wisdom teeth taken out. I don't know how they did it! I'm not gonna ask. xD (I can't even floss my teeth way back there xDDDD) Thanks I'll need it! I might get one of those scritchy scratchy kind of things. Ugh, its gonna be annoying. Scraping my teeth and stuff. xD
Lol good luck xP
I hasta get mine wisdom teeth out this summer. Cant wait to be a total insane idiot with the meds xD I just wanna see how loopy it'll make me

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
God I hate anesthetics. I remember when my canines were taken out. They were like 2 years overdue so and they weren't coming out anytime soon. I remember being numbed up. Man you should have seen the size of those teeth. Man they were like 2-3 inches long. That thing was LOOOONG. I still have them to this day :D. I remember when I got home. I was still so numbed up that my parents got me an icy cold coke and half of my mouth couldn't even enjoy it :'(... I remember the moment they pulled it out. I felt some thing being yanked out grinding against my gums XD

Lol wait, so it is possible to have Canine teeth? XP I wonder...--- Did you ever get the chance to bite anyone? :3

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
My depression has apparently gotten to the point where I'm actually being asked to consider medication.

Wow. I'm not sure what to think.
Take it.

Tried to, all they kept telling me was "shut up, shut up, shut up shut up..." repeatedly whenever I tried to talk
Why dont you just try getting her to explain it? If you're friends then this shouldnt be anything more than a simple misunderstanding. This girl tried doing something similar to me, instead of taking the rap and saying sorry for having a party in her roomates flat when she wasnt there, she said i got her super drunk and convinced her to have the party there and she couldnt remember anything. I got a huge row for it from her 5 close friends and her pedo ex bf. Unfortunately for her it was her word against the 20 other people that were at the party. Her plan backfired completely. Suprisinly i'm not friends with them anymore.

On a different note, i just saw a clip from a michael moore film where he basically said that the NHS pays us upon leaving. Whaaaaat? That was utter bull****. Where the hell did he go? Freaking Narnia? If we got paid for going to hospital, i'd break something ever week!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol good luck xP
I hasta get mine wisdom teeth out this summer. Cant wait to be a total insane idiot with the meds xD I just wanna see how loopy it'll make me
Nah thats not gonna happen. You won't be loopy at all. You'll fall asleep and then you'll get waken up, you won't remember why you are there and you don't know what you doing. LOL You'll just feel a little lost, then it'll all come back to you.

Just try not to get food stuck back there. Everytime you eat it'll somehow get there LOL.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
and if I lose, then I'd have to go back and practice myself. I'm calm and collected and I will practice as much as I can to get better (which also may gain disrespect from some of my friends who I have played with who were better than me and I got better hahaha)

Yeah its ok. You can still be friends with him, just tell him that you will not stop what you do just to give him an easier time. This probaly would prevent him from playing with you but he knows that you will not be simply bending to his will.

I mean, try to keep the friendship, but know that there will be struggles with him. He beleives something, and his mind won't simply change.

Well even if we fight, You'll still just find our fights for just fun right? XD But like you said. You know when everyone on swf is trying to have fun.

:3 But yeah your right. I too have played a lot of folks who are also better then me completely. I mean instant kills, with one stock. I often never use 3 stocks with pro fighters cause they get often mad. So I try to learn from my mistakes.

I understand about the friend thing now. I just don't know how this will end, but your right. I shouldn't have to change the way I fight, Ricky my other friend who goes on here on SWF. He said the exact same thing to me when I was once upset when he kept using bombs at me. XD, but... Yeah I learn to let it go and just keep trying until I can defeat him. :3 I see what your saying.

No one's really a bad guy here. I just... Hate miss understanding stuff, and people get work up. I guess if this gets worse. I have to do the right mature thing. Which I might have to take your advice from earlier.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Nah thats not gonna happen. You won't be loopy at all. You'll fall asleep and then you'll get waken up, you won't remember why you are there and you don't know what you doing. LOL You'll just feel a little lost, then it'll all come back to you.

Just try not to get food stuck back there. Everytime you eat it'll somehow get there LOL.
Awwwdangggg XD
Oh god being disoriented is effing hilarioussss.
Lol xD That'll suck

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awwwdangggg XD
Oh god being disoriented is effing hilarioussss.
Lol xD That'll suck
Especially soft things like NOODLES. xD

Well even if we fight, You'll still just find our fights for just fun right? XD But like you said. You know when everyone on swf is trying to have fun.

:3 But yeah your right. I too have played a lot of folks who are also better then me completely. I mean instant kills, with one stock. I often never use 3 stocks with pro fighters cause they get often mad. So I try to learn from my mistakes.

I understand about the friend thing now. I just don't know how this will end, but your right. I shouldn't have to change the way I fight, Ricky my other friend who goes on here on SWF. He said the exact same thing to me when I was once upset when he kept using bombs at me. XD, but... Yeah I learn to let it go and just keep trying until I can defeat him. :3 I see what your saying.

No one's really a bad guy here. I just... Hate miss understanding stuff, and people get work up. I guess if this gets worse. I have to do the right mature thing. Which I might have to take your advice from earlier.

Yeah I'll find it as fun. Although I will try to win lol. xD If I lose I'd be like "Noooooooooooooo" and laugh about it, and then we'd play again. :] and again and again and again. lol

It seems as though he wants to try again, so its ok to try and play people again if they agree to play you again and try to re-access the situation. Again, remember to tell him to try not to fall for it. : ]

Yes if it gets to crazy you'll probaly just have to ignore him, but sometimes luckily you don't have to do that and you could still stay buddies and have fun. : D

(gee don't I talk too much? XD )

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It'll bother you and you'd only be able to use toothpicks to take it out. XD You'll try to take it out and then *fwoop* it falls back in and you only get BLOOD. xD

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Especially soft things like NOODLES. xD

Yeah I'll find it as fun. Although I will try to win lol. xD If I lose I'd be like "Noooooooooooooo" and laugh about it, and then we'd play again. :] and again and again and again. lol

It seems as though he wants to try again, so its ok to try and play people again if they agree to play you again and try to re-access the situation. Again, remember to tell him to try not to fall for it. : ]

Yes if it gets to crazy you'll probaly just have to ignore him, but sometimes luckily you don't have to do that and you could still stay buddies and have fun. : D

(gee don't I talk too much? XD )

I saw that, and I responded back to him. I'm really rather in shock how that turn out, but... I'm happy he's okay again. I hope, but he really is a cool guy though really he is. I love how he mains his zelda though, believe me his zelda is awesome when she defeats me. XDDD

Though I agree with you when I lose too I go. "AGH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! T___T SOOO CLOSEEEE" Sometimes I know I have no advantage with certain characters. When people play them. So I just do the best I can. >w< When it comes with brawl. I can't help but laugh as well with some of my silly stuff I do on their, Hopefully they enjoy it sometimes as much as I do before a flare attack starts. I admit though I get mad sometimes, but I tell myself.

"okay... It's alright. x.x; Next time will be better. Just don't give up."

But yeah your advice really helped out though. This helps a lot with me irl too. Cause sometimes I know if I don't learn to walk off I could get killed by someone who doesn't enjoy a single thing I say. Even though I'm a girl. OwO... But enjoy having fun a lot. XDD Not trying to get into things, but trouble sometimes seem to find me.

( OH NO YOU CAN TALK A LOT O: I ENJOY GUYS THAT LIKE TO TALK A LOT BELIEVE ME! XDDD

because I do it too. >W>;... I just feel comfortable when it's a convocation like this. ;3 Makes me feel right at home. XD )

cutter

Smash Champion
I had my wisdom teeth taken out two and a half years ago. It was good I had it done during summer, since I was in bed/on the sofa for at least a week from being numb as hell.

Make sure you clean the areas where your teeth were extracted EVERY DAY. You DO NOT want to get an infection there, and dry sockets are a ***** to deal with.

This basically my exact same experience right after my wisdom teeth were taken out as well :).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I saw that, and I responded back to him. I'm really rather in shock how that turn out, but... I'm happy he's okay again. I hope, but he really is a cool guy though really he is. I love how he mains his zelda though, believe me his zelda is awesome when she defeats me. XDDD

Though I agree with you when I lose too I go. "AGH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! T___T SOOO CLOSEEEE" Sometimes I know I have no advantage with certain characters. When people play them. So I just do the best I can. >w< When it comes with brawl. I can't help but laugh as well with some of my silly stuff I do on their, Hopefully they enjoy it sometimes as much as I do before a flare attack starts. I admit though I get mad sometimes, but I tell myself.

"okay... It's alright. x.x; Next time will be better. Just don't give up."

But yeah your advice really helped out though. This helps a lot with me irl too. Cause sometimes I know if I don't learn to walk off I could get killed by someone who doesn't enjoy a single thing I say. Even though I'm a girl. OwO... But enjoy having fun a lot. XDD Not trying to get into things, but trouble sometimes seem to find me.

( OH NO YOU CAN TALK A LOT O: I ENJOY GUYS THAT LIKE TO TALK A LOT BELIEVE ME! XDDD

because I do it too. >W>;... I just feel comfortable when it's a convocation like this. ;3 Makes me feel right at home. XD )
Ok I will! LOL glad you feel better. :] Sorry it took me so long I was on xbox live lol.

Lolll
Blood...so delicious xP /sarcasm

LOL noodles r soo good. : D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had almost all of my baby teeth removed, 6 adult teeth, and all four wisdom teeth. Yes, I'm missing 6 teeth. My eye teeth and the two next to them and my eye teeth on the bottom too. My mouth was too small for all my teeth. You can't tell, minus my lack of vampire teeth because the teeth that had no room took over. :)

When I say "removed" I mean pulled. Usually more than one at a time. >.<

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh wow sorry to hear that. Hmmm, as of now, nothing is seeming to be bothering me. Thats a nice feeling. I'm doing well with my Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, (meaning I'm getting better at it hahaha) and I have time to play it later. Currently I have no problems, I'm just bored right now. Got an hour to burn.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out two and a half years ago. It was good I had it done during summer, since I was in bed/on the sofa for at least a week from being numb as hell.

Make sure you clean the areas where your teeth were extracted EVERY DAY. You DO NOT want to get an infection there, and dry sockets are a ***** to deal with.

This basically my exact same experience right after my wisdom teeth were taken out as well :).

Yeah I was a little upset that they weren't telling me what to do. I think, I don't remember what I was thinking. I mean, I just woke up and I didn't know wtf was happening and they expected me to know what I was doing. xD

But it was very effective, better than having MIND NUMBING PAIN. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok! You are welcome anytime! Actually if you have a problem you can talk to me if you need to I am always glad to help another.

Random advice: I heard that you should wash your mouth with water after drinking soda because you wouldn't want to brush your teeth AFTER drinking soda. (you'd be rubbing the acidic stuff on your teeth xD )

I learned that from tv yay.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok! You are welcome anytime! Actually if you have a problem you can talk to me if you need to I am always glad to help another.

Random advice: I heard that you should wash your mouth with water after drinking soda because you wouldn't want to brush your teeth AFTER drinking soda. (you'd be rubbing the acidic stuff on your teeth xD )

I learned that from tv yay.
meh, I don't do that, and Ive never gotten a cavity or any other dental procedure in my life (aside from the teeth yankin). Thank god for that cuz I really don't want don't want to be in pain...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well luckilly for me I do not chug 20 gallons of diet pepsi a day or something. I occasionally have a drink. : D

M.K

Level 55
I have this gigantic competition tomorrow. It's a diving competition and my friend and I are both vying for 1st Place. I cannot get myself to calm down. I tense up even trying to think about the diving meet, and it's killing me. He's beaten me a couple times, and I've beaten him a couple times. It's anyones game, but I'm in the 11th grade, and he's in the 9th. I want to be Eastern Regional Champion this year. It will be my year, won't it??

Tamoo

Smash Master
I've found it somewhat successful, although only tried once, good luck man
Also, why are you waiting for a response? Did you send her an email orleave an offline msn message or something lool. Gotta love our generation :)

Good to hear ur thinking of coming down SNP, You'll be able to meet one of the best bowsers in the world :)

BSP

Smash Legend
Ah...well keep moving forward, seriously. If you keep thinking aout the "no",it'll only drag you down.

Something bothering me...after school functions, there's usually some after party or whatnot...and they sound like a lot of fun. Problem is, almost all of them have something there that's not supposed to be there....

I know I should stay away, and I do, but it's so annoying to miss out on stuff...

BSP

Smash Legend
I though there was some guilty by association thing...Like if someone brought drugs or something, even if you didn't do anything with them, they were still with you in a sense, something like that.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I found $61 in the street today. No one else was around so I took it but I still feel bad that someone lost 61 bucks in such an unfortunate way.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I though there was some guilty by association thing...Like if someone brought drugs or something, even if you didn't do anything with them, they were still with you in a sense, something like that.
No, that would just be stupid. The worst thing that'd happen to you if the poilce found out is the party would be stopped.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
So... what's SWF think on depression medication? I'm being asked to consider it.

Right now, my parents are pro-meds, my counselor is pro-med, a friend of mine is... trying to stay out of it, and another friend doesn't know.

I'm the only anti-med so far. It just feels like lowering the bar for life somehow. Plus, I'm kinda worried that if I DO get on 'em I'll end up taking them for the rest of my life. And I know THAT will look awesome on my resume.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
You should voice these concerns to your doctor instead of a videogame forum. You can talk about all the different options and ways to manage it. It's your life, don't trust random people on the internet to make an informed choice for you when you can ask trained, impartial professionals. Anti-depressants are effective if that's what you're asking (though not the be-all and end-all). There's no reason you would be stuck on them for life - you'll take them as long as you need them or want them.

Depression is a pretty stigmatized disease (even your own post shows) which is unfortunate because it makes dealing with the disease, management and getting the appropriate treatment much more difficult.

For some people, the medication is what moves them from merely existing to getting the most they can out of their life. They're doing something about their state - it's not lowering the bar for life at all.

BSP

Smash Legend
No, that would just be stupid. The worst thing that'd happen to you if the poilce found out is the party would be stopped.
Oh, well that's cool. I'll just ask next time, and play it smart. Wonder what my parents would say though.

Super Bowl today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom