• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Also, I assume you have friends because it pays to be friends with a moderator. :embarrass
Since I've become a mod some of my friends have stopped talking to me, haha.

I have random people VM/PM/Friend Requesting me quite often though.
Such weaksauce. ;-;

RDK

Smash Hero
Since I've become a mod some of my friends have stopped talking to me, haha.

I have random people VM/PM/Friend Requesting me quite often though.
Such weaksauce. ;-;
Ah, well. The costs of becoming SWF brass.

I'm sure there are certain incentives you can offer them to take up your friendship again. ;)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I don't really want to be friends with them.
I never look to make friends, I'm not a very nice person.

The fact that I'm not talking to them means I've gained minutes for more productive things during the day.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Give him an ultimatum. Tell him that if he doesn't start paying more attention to you, you're going to leave.

I'd imagine if my girlfriend told me that I would start paying more attention.
If he cares about you this works. I've been on the other end of that, alot actually. More than I should be.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Go get em girl!

err edit and not to sound really god **** creepy at all

to all those women out there that want to ***** about boys, i actually enjoy listening to it (yes even as a guy). So....hit me up on AIM?

i just actually like to listen, so anyone feel free.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Go get em girl!

err edit and not to sound really god **** creepy at all

to all those women out there that want to ***** about boys, i actually enjoy listening to it (yes even as a guy). So....hit me up on AIM?

i just actually like to listen, so anyone feel free.
hooooray for trying to get into little girl's pants over the intarwebz!!!!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hay hay hay i have my own baby girl :)

dont need no interweb booty

i just like to hear what guys do wrong so i dont do it

Reizilla

but that takes away from the whole learning experience and getting stronger through problems and failure aspect of a relationship.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
no matter how much you THINK you know about relationships, whenever you are in one something new always comes up.

Reizilla

true dat. sucks sometimes, don't it? meh, there's always something that screws things up, but i guess as long as you keep on keepin' on, it'll all work out in the end...

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
if its lovin that you want

you should make me your girl

if its lovin that you need

baby come and share my world

RDK

Smash Hero
There's so much obvious attempts at getting into teenage girls' pants cheese in this thread.

Reizilla

just so you, it's all junglefever, not me. i don't really care for trying that in any way. however, if anybody has a problem at all that they don't feel like sharing with everybody, or it's about someone in this thread or they're too embarrassed or something, i can help try to help you out or you can tell me and i'll post it for you as though it were mine or something like that.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I have 4-5 tests at school tomorrow. I mean, it's like the third week back, too.

I also haven't studied for any of them that much yet, but I'll hopefully make it. I usually get good grades (even on assignments I didn't put much work into and tests I hardly studied for). :ohwell:

I have 4-5 tests at school tomorrow. I mean, it's like the third week back, too.

I also haven't studied for any of them that much yet, but I'll hopefully make it. I usually get good grades (even on assignments I didn't put much work into and tests I hardly studied for). :ohwell:
Stay calm, keep focused, be well fed, study a bit over the break or in the morning while eating.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I procrastinate waaaay too much, leaving my work to the last minute and finishing at about midnight.

Any tips? I've though about smashing my PC, just a thought.

PsychopathicEmus

Smash Journeyman
one of my friends was emotionally hurt real bad by somebody on campus. one night, he even went into her room, refused to leave when told, and marked her up with marker while calling her "stupid" and ********," and saying he was going to try to hurt her as much as he could. my friend is emotionally scarred from the experience. she nearly breaks down at the mere sight of this guy. over the summer, she made the excruciating decision to finally stick up for herself and pressed harassment charges against him.

the decision? nothing. he keeps his student government position, his full scholarship.. everything. he's not even put on probation; they did jack **** to punish him, even though he was found guilty. really? this is our zero-tolerance for harassment we bragged about for a full week during freshman orientation? no probation, full scholarship, a leadership position, nothing on his record. NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM! my friend went through hell for over half a year now because of this guy and the school is doing nothing. it makes me sick to my stomach seeing this guy laugh and be a part of our student body, knowing what he is capable of --all of the hurt he would be willing to cause somebody he claims to be a friend. my friend says now (about harassment, ****, etc. victims), "no wonder nobody ever asks for help... they don't even get it."

a reflection of my feelings:
"Did you lose faith? Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be" - Streetlight Manifesto

Ladybug

Smash Lord
She should have gone to the police. Not the school. Immediately.

But I'm sorry that it happened. :( There have been a few situations where I wish I would have done something like that. I applaud her for having the guts to go when she did.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
He's an arrogant jerk who gets away with everything, is a con-artist, and lead my brothers to theft once.
So the rest of your family doesn't believe it? Or did he play the pity card where he makes them feel sorry for him, as if he wishes he hadn't done anything bad at all (I should know, I've tried this trick before)?

Scott!

Smash Lord
should i base my college choice of of the smash scene there or the education there
It depends, sort of. Do you care at all about your future? Because if you do, and most anyone will tell you that you should, then basing your college choice on a video game scene is more than a little silly. Of course, if you don't care about your education, then why go to college at all? So really, don't go by Smash if you're choosing a college.

Reizilla

one of my friends was emotionally hurt real bad by somebody on campus. one night, he even went into her room, refused to leave when told, and marked her up with marker while calling her "stupid" and ********," and saying he was going to try to hurt her as much as he could. my friend is emotionally scarred from the experience. she nearly breaks down at the mere sight of this guy. over the summer, she made the excruciating decision to finally stick up for herself and pressed harassment charges against him.

the decision? nothing. he keeps his student government position, his full scholarship.. everything. he's not even put on probation; they did jack **** to punish him, even though he was found guilty. really? this is our zero-tolerance for harassment we bragged about for a full week during freshman orientation? no probation, full scholarship, a leadership position, nothing on his record. NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM! my friend went through hell for over half a year now because of this guy and the school is doing nothing. it makes me sick to my stomach seeing this guy laugh and be a part of our student body, knowing what he is capable of --all of the hurt he would be willing to cause somebody he claims to be a friend. my friend says now (about harassment, ****, etc. victims), "no wonder nobody ever asks for help... they don't even get it."

a reflection of my feelings:
"Did you lose faith? Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be" - Streetlight Manifesto
First of all, Streetlight is amazing. Tomas is the person that inspired me to major in music.

Second of all, that's really messed up. You should still try to take that to the local news or something like that. If you get the people to hear about something like that, they can incite others to speak out against that person and the school may change their course of action because they don't want to lose the support of their community. IF, that is, it's already too late to go to the police.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, i have a canned food problem. I am currently cleaning up my shelves and then i find my self with a huge pile of expired canned food. I have no idea how to dispose them, should i empty the cans first? or shouldnt i? i really do not want a fine for putting full cans in the recycling bin, I also don't really want to open expired cans. Any thoughts?

Scott!

Smash Lord
If just opening the expired cans is dangerous, then you need to clean your shelves more often. I doubt that breathing in expired fumes from canned foods is going to kill you. Just have something ready to dump the contents into that you can seal and toss.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Every time I see a combo video, I cry. I see them play amazing then I go and play like crap.
It saddens me and makes me feel useless.
And all I have to practice with are CPUs.

Oh, school's creeping up on me and I've realized I've wasted my summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom