• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I just watched episodes 20 and 21 of Higurashi no naku koro ni for the first time... At the middle of the night.
Not a smart choice.

Summary of what basically happens in those episodes (Yes, contains spoilers, so don't read if you don't want to be spoiled, obviously):
Murders happen, and a drug-induced suicide.. All extremely bloody (involving a crucifix and a knife.. And maniac laughing, lots of it.) and in full detail (or as detailed as anime gets).. It also revealed that the murderer wasn't actually the person who it's shown to be in an earlier episode, which had the same things from a different characters perspective (= episode 8), but actually her twin.. Major mind**** there as well.

That is what's bothering me right now..
yeah this show is ****ing scary tow atcha t night.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I feel I am drifting apart more and more from my family, and I have been feeling a lot more negative then usual, and I am usually a very negative person. My family does not get along very well, and I think the main reason is my mom. My mom is very old fashion and really doesn't treat other people very well. She is very self centered when it comes to finding solutions. I have no idea why my dad even married her. My dad is very funny ( but he can get serious when it matters) and lay back. I even wonder why they even got together. My mom also doesn't treat her sisters to well ( she has a lot but she acts as if they didn't now anything) and also thinks my sister is a huge trouble maker. I mean she does do a good amount of self centered things but not as much as my mom yell at her.

My mom expects a lot of things from me and my sister and at time can really get my spirit down. As long as it makes lots of money my mom will be proud :urg:. But I am unsure of what I want my career to be. I really do not talking to her about it, she wants me to be a lawyer and doesn't like any of my other ideas ( author was one). Also she wants me to get a girl friend but I am gay >_>. It gets annoying but I haven't told her yet because I am really unsure how she will react. I know she dislikes gays, blacks, and I think Chinese. I really do not care if my friends know I am gay ( because I know they will still like me). Also I have been feeling very depressed for the past two to three years now and I have thought of just ending it. I asked my mom about depression and told me it is just a lie people use for an excuse to kill themselves.

Also I feel I am drifting apart from my sister. She is like a best friend but we seem to argue more and more everyday ( not to mention she treats my room like a garbage dump >_<)

Also school is almost here and it is my 3rd year in highschool and I am still unsure what to study in. Not to mention I have to take college classes at my high school for my 3rd and 4th year. Well the only thing I have in mind for a career is those people that examine dead bodies. But I feel I am not to good in anything. I am surrounded by friends that seem to be really good at a certain thing.

Also I have to do another driving test in about five days and I think I will fail again.

Sorry if this just feels like a rant.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I feel I am drifting apart more and more from my family, and I have been feeling a lot more negative then usual, and I am usually a very negative person. Etc.
Talk to your dad, tell him how you're feeling.

EDIT:

Anyway I smoked for the first time on friday, I didn't enjoy it that much I think, I was drunk at the time but even I could tell it was strong. That was the 3rd party i'd been to that week and I felt quite bad when the boy gave me another one and I just gave it to some girl instead. He offered me another one at the next party on saturday but I just turned him down and made up some excuse.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The fact that page 49 of this thread redirects to page 48 is bothering me.

There's also some other things bothering me, but I feel selfish compared to some of you that really have worthy problems. Makes me feel spoiled. Meh, I guess I'll hold off for now. Just had to tell someone/people that there's something bothering me, I guess.

Reizilla

So there's this fresa, and let's just say he's annoying and he's basically stalking me right now. I don't know what the hell he's mad over, but it's pretty childish.

That's not what's really bothering me though.

Reizilla

I think he's just mad that my blue name will be better than his when I get it. And that my tourneys are as big as his without all his beaner friends/excessive spam of under-aged boys.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I DON;T HAVE ANYMONEY TO BUY MVC2
I don't think anyone will willingly give me any microsoft points either.
That's what's bothering me.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I DON;T HAVE ANYMONEY TO BUY MVC2
I don't think anyone will willingly give me any microsoft points either.
That's what's bothering me.
Get a job. You'll appreciate it more when you know you payed for it.

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
both my gamecube controllers are broken so I can't play melee,soul calibur 2 etc. Also my ps2 controller is having trouble(r2 button keeps getting stuck). All I can say is it's a pain in the @55 to keep buying controllers.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
Now my ignoring problem's worse. People completly ignore my post and repost what i've already said! IS IGNORING ME A NEW FAD?!
i have the feeling as if people completly ignore my post and repost what i've already said!
is ignoring me a new fad??????????

please don't ignore meeee^^

..........lol^^

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
That would most likely be because you should probably ask that in the Ike room [In the social thread if they have one, if not, ask in the guide itself] :p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I start school in 2 days...
:urg:

I know how you feel, I have to start studying for tests tomorrow, yes or yes. (I'll slack off, most likely). And after a month of doing nothing at all...it's gonna be hard to get back on track.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
People blowing me off is what's bothering me lately.

I don't know what it is. I can think of some things, but if I bring them up these people will deny that particular trait of mine being the problem.

Trusting people seems like a stupid investment at this point in my life.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
The amount of conformism in this world makes me sick.

People only do stuff because they see other people do it and it is disgusting how they are pressured into all of this stuff.

Some examples: iPods, short shorts, vehicles that run on fossil fuels.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Why must emulators fail me so.. I was more than halfway through a game (Phoenix Wright: Justice for All, in case someone wants to know. I was almost done with chapter 3), and then the save file just decides to **** up and now I'm at the beginning again.. There goes everything I've done in the last few days.. It'll be a while until I can bother to play that game again.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Yikes, that's a lot of hatred for a bunch of people you've probably never met and never will. I have to ask though, why all the hostility? They're just another manufactured pop band. No, they're not very good, and yes, their legions of fans are tiresome, but from what I've heard from the band themselves, they seem like decent people who do actually want to make music. And while I'm no fan (the one's voice is so whiny), I see no reason to hate them, really.

Smash Master
Every day mundane tasks turn into an epic journey for me and nobody else I know. Today, I went online to search for a place within a four-mile radius of where I live that provides haircuts for $15 or less. Most people have such a place in their heads. I used to cut my own hair, so I do not. For those that do not, research takes about one minute on Google. I've placed four phone calls, went on Google and Mapquest three times each, and visited a half-dozen websites, and still nothing. I may as well have spent this whole half hour stabbing myself. Actually, that would probably have been better. This kind of thing happens so often it's making me crazy. Yesterday, I was making tuna, and I acidentally dropped a piece into my burner, and I broke the burner digging it out, and it took me another 35 minutes to rig the thing so that at least it would still cook food. The other day, I was trying to launch a website I coded, and it took my friend ten minutes to put his up, and he tried to help me with mine, but to this day it still isn't working. My short term memory sucks, so whenever I put something down because I'm distracted, I have to spend an hour looking for it again, and I'm a klutz. I've broken my toe so many times I can avoid alerting anyone when it happens.

I realize these are tiny problems in the grand scheme of things, but I really hate being so inefficient, and it's frustrating that this sort of thing never happens to anybody else I know/live with.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Now I am mad because my friends post got three pages worth on its first day while mine has been around for 2weeks and i only have two.:(
Look at me, I've created threads that were closed for no reason and were replaced by practically the same thing, but you don't see me *****ing about how dumb the mods and forumers are.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Crybabies annoy me.....so, so very much.
I hate people that talk to me simply to complain.

Superstar, my guess is that 90% of your posts are one-liners like the ones in this thread. Nobody is forcing you to post every single thought that pops into your head, and I think most of us would rather people not post that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom