• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
i'm good to do it as well.
finally we can all get together...............

araknophobik

Smash Master
this list should really be made into top 25
the crew battle saturday proves it
the 5 people who were fill-ins were able to hang quiet well against those on the list

Knivez

Smash Ace
nah he just sucksies. ^_^
no johns, u got ***** worse than Azeem in the South during the days of slavery. He was the only pakistanian slave there so obviously the blacks picked on him.

thats why he plays samus now...its a metaphor for his life. He has a hard armor to shield him from the pain and insecurities that fill his otherwise empty and void existence. Underneath this layer, he is nothing more than a stripped down woman with feelings and emotions, desperately seeking for approval in a world that does not accept him. Its ok buddy, DEEPSOCAL ACCEPTS YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND OPEN MINDS even if it is in a homo erotic manner.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
nah he just sucksies. ^_^
no johns, u got ***** worse than Azeem in the South during the days of slavery. He was the only pakistanian slave there so obviously the blacks picked on him.

thats why he plays samus now...its a metaphor for his life. He has a hard armor to shield him from the pain and insecurities that fill his otherwise empty and void existence. Underneath this layer, he is nothing more than a stripped down woman with feelings and emotions, desperately seeking for approval in a world that does not accept him. Its ok buddy, DEEPSOCAL ACCEPTS YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND OPEN MINDS even if it is in a homo erotic manner.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL omg where do come up with this stuff lololol to good :)

nublet06

Smash Lord
yeah but its exciting trying to guess where he will be at. its clear he has potential to be a top 5 player, but hes not there yet, so where will he be?

PS. EDREES IS TOO GOOD! he should def be moving up that list.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Definitely 3rd'ed. Luigi's so not Low Tier, LoL. Is Panda being taken off now? No spite, just wondering...

PandaX

Smash Lord
I'm resigning myself from being on the top 20 since I won't be able to attend another tournament. Until best of 2007 XD held by your's truely >.>

Champ I'm online... where the **** are you?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
apparently only I was only waiting to do the new power rankings....

sigh... shows how much everyone else cares

oh yea Arash was also by my side

Charoo

Smash Champion
me and panda was on. Then neal came later i think. Caotic never came on though but i dun know when 8pm = his time there.

We might as well just talk every second at least 3 of us are online. Cause it seems we have trouble being on together with like 7 people

I think coming to Washington will help. >_>
Or setting a date or getting less panelists but those are worse.

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
ROFL should be on Top 20, he's too good,

he beat Trevyn at the AZ tourney this past saturday, 2 stocksies!!!
wow rofl is too good man i use to think he was alright but now i think he too good and he 2 stocked mike y in a tourny/mm/pride/side bet match too good

emerican

Smash Ace
hes always been too good.. he just always has to play gay *** peaches in tourney. god bless so-cal, peach capitol of the world..

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow rofl is too good man i use to think he was alright but now i think he too good and he 2 stocked mike y in a tourny/mm/pride/side bet match too good
lol that ***** dc should be top 20 hes too clean ^^ also i hear that guy joseph is getting pretty good ^_^

araknophobik

Smash Master
hes always been too good.. he just always has to play gay *** peaches in tourney. god bless so-cal, peach capitol of the world..
makes sense. ultra luigi told me that him and rofl's play style is completely opposite from one another. ultra luigi can handle the floaty's and rofl can handle the fast fallers

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
lol that ***** dc should be top 20 hes too clean ^^ also i hear that guy joseph is getting pretty good ^_^
haha that ***** ezYnjAY is too good but you dont wanna smash know more you'll get even better playing me and alex all day

nublet06

Smash Lord
well, its not like im losing to level 9 peaches or anything. ive been running into edrees a lot lately. its friggen edrees....hes good as hell. and i lost to another peach at AZ, but watch the guys matches. hes good too. gave omar and hugs enough trouble.

I think some people think they can play a half *** peach and beat me or something.

araknophobik

Smash Master
well, its not like im losing to level 9 peaches or anything. ive been running into edrees a lot lately. its friggen edrees....hes good as hell. and i lost to another peach at AZ, but watch the guys matches. hes good too. gave omar and hugs enough trouble.

I think some people think they can play a half *** peach and beat me or something.
i didn't mean it like that
but in prior tourny, and as you could see in the crew battle, ultra could hang with wolf'ms, while you were able to take mike y's marth
iono, all i know is that low tier tourny is gonna be too good :embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom