• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emerican

Smash Ace
Well, it said it would be updated the 1tth... but todays the 14th... so i'm assuming it'll be updated this weekend (hopefully)... sit tight.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Well, it said it would be updated the 1tth... but todays the 14th... so i'm assuming it'll be updated this weekend (hopefully)... sit tight.

I see im not the only person checking this alot hehe and yea id like to be the first to say
good job Boa you ***** that ****:)

edit-omg im dying lool

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
lolz thankzz man ^^

but ionno this list has really good ppl on it... and maybe it iz impossible to make it on, cuz its not being updated XD

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
DC iz ultimate!!!! he pwns me for breakfast! oh wait i only faced him once in a friendly... But ive seen him... he iz Tay Pwn. ^^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Calm your pants down, it was to be done after December 9 and technically it is still after December 9.... :)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
yes everyone can blame certain smash panelists for not being online while others are, Unlike me thee only smash panelist who's a loser and is always online ready to make up a new one.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Yeah man David is pretty **** good. At the last biweekly he knocked out two Palmdale guys, Aesis and Teba, too good.

David says he gets no mindgames from playing DSF all the time lol wtf, who are you trying to fool. ;)

REL

Smash Apprentice
I'll admit David C is ridiculously good, but he did get taken out by me at this last biweekly. Whether inconsistent or just an insane shiek killer, he may need a little bit more before top 20. From what I hear though, he's gotten too good too fast and I have a feeling our next set won't end in the same result.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
I'll admit David C is ridiculously good, but he did get taken out by me at this last biweekly. Whether inconsistent or just an insane shiek killer, he may need a little bit more before top 20. From what I hear though, he's gotten too good too fast and I have a feeling our next set won't end in the same result.
yeah man well its cause I got nervouse when i played you i dont know though, hope to play you again soon ...and letz c what happens ...who knows

This is David C by the way.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
yea yojo that guys too good.....
lol haha im just messing but yea david c's good at stealing jackets lol and smash

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol david did lose to rel but i heard he went falcon last match he took 3rd at beverly hills no jauns on david haha hes definatly too good now beating ranked players in mms all over the place hel definatly show up come the next few tournies ^_~ maybe ill step it up like david too lolz ^^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yea, I thought all the panelists talked it over and agreed over a single list together.
That's what we do in the end. We look at everyone's individual list and discuss it together, LOL @ Ken

I'm back online now and I'll work properly to get the rankings back on track, hopefully alot sooner than Ken's projected date, LOL.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Ya, this almost became as broken as caotic's playing style.
turnips and downsmashes ftw ^_^.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I personally need to see results for some of David's recent tournaments. this is what I've got for him so far. His recent history:

* Beat no one big (no offense) at Nexus 2
* Lost to an unranked (Bruce) and Blitz at the UC Biweekly
* Beat Teba (unranked but making a strong case) and Aesis, lost to REL (unranked) at Farewell Biweekly
* Beat Gabe at Beverly Hills

IMO that alone is not enough to get him on the list, when there are 3 or 4 other people making strong cases and only 1 or 2 inactive players in danger of dropping out. However, I'm sure he's been to more tournaments recently that aren't on my website, and I eagerly await detailed results from anyone who has them.

Knivez

Smash Ace
hey mike, wanna hang out later tonight? no smash of course, just the other thing... :lick:

hey neal, i want top 5, can u put me up there? dont worry about the evaluation..just be cool and do it. k thx gg no johns.:psycho:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Bring back the real Knivez!!! The one that likes men and dancing panda bears...

BRUCE IS GOOD. UCSDDDDDD

Knivez

Smash Ace
haha, that knivez is long gone..i'm now a zelda TP player.
although i cant help but think that fox is gonna be one of the bosses in a dungeon somehow and infinite me against the wall to an upsmash. twilight princess is so broken, just like the cheetah girls 2 on dvd which i saw champ and caotic rent together one cold, lonely winter night before christmas.

by the way, i do and will forevere like men...but dancing panda bears? only if i give em a quarter.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I personally need to see results for some of David's recent tournaments. this is what I've got for him so far. His recent history:

* Beat no one big (no offense) at Nexus 2
* Lost to an unranked (Bruce) and Blitz at the UC Biweekly
* Beat Teba (unranked but making a strong case) and Aesis, lost to REL (unranked) at Farewell Biweekly
* Beat Gabe at Beverly Hills

IMO that alone is not enough to get him on the list, when there are 3 or 4 other people making strong cases and only 1 or 2 inactive players in danger of dropping out. However, I'm sure he's been to more tournaments recently that aren't on my website, and I eagerly await detailed results from anyone who has them.
Taking Hugs to the third game in a set doesn't count as anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom