• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I personally need to see results for some of David's recent tournaments. this is what I've got for him so far. His recent history:

* Beat no one big (no offense) at Nexus 2
* Lost to an unranked (Bruce) and Blitz at the UC Biweekly
* Beat Teba (unranked but making a strong case) and Aesis, lost to REL (unranked) at Farewell Biweekly
* Beat Gabe at Beverly Hills

IMO that alone is not enough to get him on the list, when there are 3 or 4 other people making strong cases and only 1 or 2 inactive players in danger of dropping out. However, I'm sure he's been to more tournaments recently that aren't on my website, and I eagerly await detailed results from anyone who has them.

Btw,its me DAVID ..... yeah I think I'm alright at smash but I don't think I should be top 20 but imma try my best at the next 3 tournys (mr pbody`s. riverside. And panda 3 or biweekly depends) I guess and then well see what's the results.....I guess ?_? And neald like you were saying that if any BoDy have any results of my other tournys I don't know if they had posted it on the boards but I've won a tourny before and mr pbody was there and he's ranked and I beat him and so did ezynjay so I think that should help you out a little I guess

nublet06

Smash Lord
i beat chu dat in 3 sets. 2 out of 3. and they were money matches.

can i at least get a cookie? if not ill just buy it with the money :p

lol....nah once i get my secondaries in good shape so that i can beat a peach......ill be ready to start placing well....and i wont have to say anything.

Knivez

Smash Ace
hehe wacha talkin about, we all can see through that act dave.
no need to be like that- if you're good, you're good.
you've been going after people on the list and really REALLY wanted to play me the other day. No worries, if u deserve to be there, you will, so we dont need to pretend to be modest or anything. i say it how it is. kk thanks gg no johns. :)
btw its just a number, so whether ur in the list or not, u know who u can and cannot beat.

Charoo

Smash Champion
hehe wacha talkin about, we all can see through that act dave.
no need to be like that- if you're good, you're good.
you've been going after people on the list and really REALLY wanted to play me the other day. No worries, if u deserve to be there, you will, so we dont need to pretend to be modest or anything. i say it how it is. kk thanks gg no johns. :)
btw its just a number, so whether ur in the list or not, u know who u can and cannot beat.
my friend Alan speaks the truth

Knivez

Smash Ace
hahaha, well that depends solely on my ranking in socal. Move me up and i'll sleep with you as i have with all the other panelists. then we'll be more than friends..we'll be male buddies.
on a side note, ken may be the best in smash, but arash owns it in bed.
pandas got some nice tricksies though =).

and yes, cao is too cool to not be a friend, except for that one time he chain-threw me 2 whole stocks on FD in the UC crew battles..grrr WE HAD U lol.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whoa, 3 gay posts in a row, and all by different people >_<

Knivez

Smash Ace
hmm...
3 gay posts and an actual gay person posting after( Jake the boy)
i'm starting a revolution...or should i saw a Wii???

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
And I thought that Alan changed >________>

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
This should be updated after the final tournaments this year. So who will take Caotic's spot? Will it be Teba? BOA? Evilnemesis? Or will Tavo come out of retirement and surprise us all? Will Trevyn and Omar say "Arizona sucks!" And get an apartment back here together? Or will Chu Dat build an ****** down here and become part of SoCal? Will a giant earthquake happen and break California into a bunch of islands?

Arash

Smash Lord
But, assuming we don't blow ourselves up, us Californians just have to worry about California breaking off from the United States....

to go hang out with Hawaii

Alaska can come too

THE END!

bbb

Smash Champion
But, assuming we don't blow ourselves up, us Californians just have to worry about California breaking off from the United States....

to go hang out with Hawaii

Alaska can come too

THE END!
****ing Kangaroos

Knivez

Smash Ace
WHERE THE **** IS THE UPDATE????????????? ****
sorry i just had to do it ^_^

and if u are wondering, yes those are just asterisks i typed.

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
yeah when are the updates coming i wanna c hop3fully im on em but like thomas said we should waite and find out what happens at the last tounament off the year

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Maybe we should also make it top 25. Teba, Boa, Evilnemesis, David C.; a lot of SoCal has been stepping it up. It's too close to call.

By the way, possibly an earthquake will hit Australia, crashing it into California, then Caotic stays.

To be continued....

Zander805

Smash Ace
yeah when are the updates coming i wanna c hop3fully im on em but like thomas said we should waite and find out what happens at the last tounament off the year
This needs an update after the tournaments this weekend. I can think of like 3 players that should be on this, and a lot of players that need to be moved around...

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
me being nice to nezumi and being a gentleman should up me in ranks ;) sacrifice some of DSF power ranking points for me, im sure he wants to hand em over haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom