• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Yes I do, the "Mexican" ethnicity is part indigenous (one of the tribes: Aztec, Mixtec, Zapotec, etc.), part Spanish. Spaniards are European whiteys, so anyone who is Mexican, by definition, has white blood in them.
i just said that because for all you know, there is some pure-blooded (no european blood) "mexican" out there, however unlikely

i was jesting in any case

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Yeah, but I hate waking up like cr@p! I once had the BEST sleep ever when I once woke up and felt like I can run around the block! My eyes just opened up and I felt great! I didn't have to stretch out of bed, I didn't have to squint my eyes, no morning breath, I wish I can remember what I did the night before!
I experienced that once. I woke up and felt really relaxed without the usual grogginess. It's awesome!

Atlus8

Smash Master
I finished making three sandwiches, two had lettuce, ham and some mayonnaise! The third only had peanut butter! Simple stuff! They looked very good! I grabbed one of the sandwiches and as I open my mouth to take that good bite I see some of that green mold s#!+ on the crust! I was f***en p!$$ed! I threw them away and now I'm seating here eating cereal that I mixed: Cinnabon and Cookie Crisp . . . pretty good actually!

D

Deleted member

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/molds_on_food/#10

bottom of page

Food : Bread and baked goods

Handling: Discard

Reasoning: Porous foods can be contaminated below the surface.

interesting factoids:

How Should You Handle Food with Mold on It?
Buying small amounts and using food quickly can help prevent mold growth. But when you see moldy food:

* Don't sniff the moldy item. This can cause respiratory trouble.

* Clean the refrigerator or pantry at the spot where the food was stored.
* Check nearby items the moldy food might have touched. Mold spreads quickly in fruits and vegetables.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
molds are like unevolved plants
they dont have complex root systems, which is why they can only live in damp places

also a mold organism is microscopic, so if you can see mold, there are enough microscopic organisms piled on each other that you can see them

Adam M!

Smash Lord
gaaaay

i'm not gonna lie, i always threw that **** away too. but my mom always told me to eat it and i thought i was just a *****!

D

Deleted member

i have simply cut off the moldy part and ate the bread with no problems in the past

but now i'm too afraid to try that again

Atlus8

Smash Master
"When in doubt, throw it out!"

If there is anything I got out of high school, it's what my English teacher said! If I see food that hasn't been touched for a couple of days, that s#!+ is going to the trash!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahahaha that is pretty true atlus

salmonella/food poisoning and what have you is NOT the business

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
****in' gross :c

i'll be living in san diego coming up in a month or two, do any smashfests happen every once in awhile? not in SD specifically but just around or w/e

bbb

Smash Champion
****in' gross :c

i'll be living in san diego coming up in a month or two, do any smashfests happen every once in awhile? not in SD specifically but just around or w/e

the 805 is only 3-4 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: what if I am?

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
"When in doubt, throw it out!"

If there is anything I got out of high school, it's what my English teacher said! If I see food that hasn't been touched for a couple of days, that s#!+ is going to the trash!
I had no negative short term side effects from eating dunk's week old, stale, refrigerated pizza (that i know of) that you were all afraid of going near

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dude I went to Dunk's house yesterday...He STILL have that 2 years old roast beef in the fridge! WTF!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
who's going to Good ****, German and can let me ride with?

I'll pay gas money, of course

Top Bottom