• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

joeplicate

Smash Master
im in too many gaming communities to learn the tricks and trades of every single one

but ill try my best not to jack anymore spots
lmao it's more just about general d1ckitude

good resolution though ;)

edit: wow mio, were u abused as a child or something
jk, but you have a pretty pessimistic outlook

mio

Smash Ace
I'm going to stay active in the smash community. I'll keep saying it, i don't give a **** how many of you immature, malicious, dime-a-dozen sheep don't like me... especially since the only people that hate on me are melee players that don't know me at all in real life. You haters mean nothing to me and are just flies in my ear. Occasionally I take swings at you, but that's just to shoo you away temporarily because you're annoying.

What is a sad truth is that humans are completely fine with being malicious and hateful towards each other. I never seek to insult or direct any sort of harm towards anyone on these boards, yet so many people jump on the opportunity to do so to me. It's evidence that such a thing like Utopia may be impossible, because there are humans out there that deliberately seek to hinder the happiness, peace or freedom of others.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
the sad truth is that some humans are naturally malicious and unwilling to understand each other.
you're the one who said you didn't understand the rules of the smash community. sounds hypocritical to me

What is a sad truth is that humans are completely fine with being malicious and hateful towards each other. I never seek to insult or direct any sort of harm towards anyone on these boards, yet so many people jump on the opportunity to do so to me. It's evidence that such a thing like Utopia may be impossible, because there are humans out there that deliberately seek to hinder the happiness, peace or freedom of others.
no, I'm not being malicious or hateful. Once again, you openly admitted that you were too unwilling or uncaring to learn about the smash community. If you're not willing to learn about people that you want to spend time with, then you shouldn't.

You're also easy to troll. You're just like a 12-year old girl in the respect that you can say anything that challenges them and they want to go into the corner and cry.

A "Utopia" is impossible with people that don't want to see the truth of themselves and have tantrums when they don't get their way, and get hurt by the small things that really mean nothing, such as some posts on the internet.

massive edit

mio

Smash Ace
you're the one who said you didn't understand the rules of the smash community. sounds hypocritical to me
you would rather hate on me than try to understand where im coming from. that's what im talking about.

and I AM trying my best to understand this community and improve my game, thats not hypocritical at all

joeplicate

Smash Master
mio ur a ****ing ***ot!!

just kidding dude, i know you and i think you're pretty cool
but how can you not expect some of the hate that comes your way when you're setting yourself apart so radically? what business do you have bringing up "utopia" in an internet forum?

i like you man, but every once in a while everyone has to laugh at themselves, it's good for you :)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
people are more honest online than in real life.

i don't even want to respond seriously to mio on the .0000001% chance he actually takes what i say to heart in an attempt to improve himself. ignorance is bliss and i will have no part in helping him become a better person.

so let's continue to throw rocks!

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
people are more honest online than in real life.

i don't even want to respond seriously to mio on the .0000001% chance he actually takes what i say to heart in an attempt to improve himself. ignorance is bliss and i will have no part in helping him become a better person.

so let's continue to throw rocks!
that's 100% how I feel, and I also understand why you troll people

joeplicate

Smash Master
i was looking at your sig mio

and it reminded me

who wants to play DDR with me
i still ****in love that game
i heard there's one at denjin
me and Brendan are gonna go sometime
but yea

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
for the sake of experience in trying to enlighten people in case I need it, and for the sake of trolling.

Although needing to do either is petty, I have nothing better to do at the moment

mio

Smash Ace
those just tuning in, don't waste your time checking back in the pages to see what's been going on, it's just the routine mio interruption, followed by the mio sucks discussion, followed by the hate on mio session. you may now carry on with your thread, unless the hate on mio session hasn't ended yet.

LuCKy

Smash Master
sherigami your annoying. . . your like a gay lil version of a gay p lol

mio just stop replying lol more you talk like that more people are gonna keep goin . . even if its done already lol

old school P for president

new p seems way to chill

joe is a sexy white boy

5 on brian

oscar and mango i miss you both for some reason lol

p we should smash

**** im bored

D

Deleted member

sherigami your annoying. . . your like a gay lil version of a gay p lol

mio just stop replying lol more you talk like that more people are gonna keep goin . . even if its done already lol

old school P for president

new p seems way to chill

joe is a sexy white boy

5 on brian

oscar and mango i miss you both for some reason lol

p we should smash

fukkkkkk im bored
come to dunks

mio

Smash Ace
the way i am attacked when i post here reflects how good the trolling currently is LOL

Tier List

Old P
Kira

Upper
Kouryuu
Connor

Middle
Superrad
Joe

Bottom
LooksLikePit
Miharu
New P

D

Deleted member

thanks for the explanation johnny, i thoroughly understand why you don't think im good now lol

you gotta let go of that spot jacking incident though dude, this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've brought up how much it bothered you lol. first of all i don't give a **** and will probably do it again, second you weren't even ready for your match (which is why I took it, i thought the tv was free), you didn't realize I had jacked your spot until i was halfway through getting ***** by gurbir
i actually don't mind at all

LuCKy

Smash Master
new p is just G lol he isnt bottom tier of anything

old school p is just legend

johnny ur pretty G too just for being johnny lol

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
LOL how am I a high tiered troll? I'm not complaining but I don't ever remember talking to you directly ever, mio.

Top Bottom