• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
does anyone in socal have an action replay i can borrow?

i have some ideas i really want to try

help me! lingbling6

festizzio

Smash Champion
it has a lot of scratches on it; i was gonna go down to the game exchange and get it fixed for $5 but everytime i went down there they couldn't find the right size disc. so i just stopped trying; that was about a year ago. you can have it if you want

Adam M!

Smash Lord
so i was makin breakfast right now and i realized i may never get a chance to 'come back' and be competitive in the tourny scene like i want to

*cue youtube link to song about growing up*

Adam M!

Smash Lord
"I mean, I can't get involved in that. You know, one thing that I didn't want to do was make an emotional decision. And I wanted to do what was best for LeBron James and what LeBron James is going to do to make him happy.

Put the shoe on the other foot, you know, the Cavs would have got rid of me at one point. Would my family burn down the organization? Of course not. This is a business. And I had seven great years in Cleveland, and I hope the fans understand. And maybe they won't. But I'm going to ultimately be happy with the decision I've made, and just continue to be great."

these are the men that inspire me and a future generation. LeBron James, ladies and gentleman. Aubrey Graham, ladies and gentlemen. leaders of a new culture!

Jun.

Smash Lord
evo stream should be a *bit* better

I did see scar's 51 second 4 stock though

Marn just got knocked out by EDMA's juri. go socal

JDM

Smash Champion
I just found 4 Boxed copies of CS limited edition and my dad didn't tell me we had them.

LuCKy

Smash Master
EAT IT ATLUS!!!!!!!!

YOU ***** LOOL

GamerBee (Adon) eliminates EG.Justin Wong (Rufus) 2-1.

justin isnt winning ****!

RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow, JDM. How...? lol I wish I had BBCS right now.

And Evo matches today were awesome.
I kind of wish Wong was still in so we had a good representative for the US.

But that upset was just too good.

Top Bottom