• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
rewriting old prompts?
i never did that. i secretly enjoyed intro english.

copy pasting an entire essay?
if its already on turnitin (even under your own name) youll get *** *****

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Well I last time I had to write an essay it was about any person who wrote a book that influenced America. The person I chose was Andrew Mellon, and he had a position in American govt a while ago. Now I need to write an essay on ANYONE who did ANYTHING in history, ever. It's fcking ********, someone is doing Ke$ha and the teacher is okay with it.

We need to submit it on turnitin.com though. The one I wrote before also had to be submitted on turnitin.com. So should I reuse it but rephrase it a lot so that its plagiarism is low? Will it work? Help pl0x

bbb

Smash Champion
you could like rewrite it and take a different approach or discuss a different aspect of his influence

I doubt the teacher would like that though

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I recommend not taking any chances and writing something original. It's such a vague prompt that it shouldn't be hard to come up with something new, anyways.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
easy assignment. do w/e you want but if you egt a F for being a lazy *** for something so easy u deserve it

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Write about someone that you find interesting. When you care about the subject matter it practically writes itself.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
you could (and should) easily reuse papers for college that u did in HS... or even for other classes as long as u re-write them and improve them and w/e.

college is a joke, don't worry about it. get a 3.0, do one extracurricular, volunteer, actually participate in classes u enjoy (so u make friends wit da professor for recommendations), write da *** out of your entry essay and you'll get into grad school
what college do you go to/did you go to. What grad school do you go to/get into?

Kira-

Smash Champion
dave, you are very weird sometimes
thanks

sure is a better philosophy than religion if we're judging by deaths ;)
I completely understand why people would hate on religion, I see a lot of things wrong with it myself, but I assure you God is real, even if 99% of the people who represent him destroy his image. My hope is that I don't do the same.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
thanks

I completely understand why people would hate on religion, I see a lot of things wrong with it myself, but I assure you God is real, even if 99% of the people who represent him destroy his image. My hope is that I don't do the same.
Why is that every time you post your really emotional sobbing wet heart is on your sleeve? I swear like every god **** time. You remind me of all the rocky movies AND Over the Top combined into one skinny asian.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
this conversation is going to get interesting or get trolled real fast.

[runs and gets the popcorn]

frotaz37

Smash Lord
I and I know Jah is the true god
you will realize this upon our return to the holy land Africa
be sure to read bible and follow the most high
Selassie the first....
Jah live

~Rastaz37

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
a match!!
i just wanna play you again
you are my rival
i am 0-3 against you
i must redeem myself

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

let's go
pride match
uh maybe make it an mm? i dunno

JDM

Smash Champion
Ok.

If you were to grab more against me you might be able to win.

Hidden mindgame?

D

Deleted member

thanks

why hope when you already failed?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ooooh! i wanna talk about god.
did i miss it?

i'm really curious to hear about how someone could have faith in the existence or nonexistence of anything.
it's something that's tugged at my brain quite a few times now.
i can't seem to grasp the concept of knowing what seems unknowable or believing in anything.

Top Bottom