• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I'm most likely going to SoCal for college this year! I'll probably be attending UC Santa Barbara or something; I'm not sure yet.

I hope I get to meet you guys. I don't like to post on the boards, so if you want to talk to me, my AIM is cherubimon holy

(hopefully this message doesn't get ignored x__x )

Atlus8

Smash Master
Hey guys! I'm most likely going to SoCal for college this year! I'll probably be attending UC Santa Barbara or something; I'm not sure yet.

I hope I get to meet you guys. I don't like to post on the boards, so if you want to talk to me, my AIM is cherubimon holy

(hopefully this message doesn't get ignored x__x )
Hell yeah!!!! We got sweetxignorance!

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
julian!
UCSB sucks LOL, there isnt that much action there (they play brawl i think)
UCLA or UCI would be too good
I'll try to see if I can get into either of those, but I'm not very smart so there's no guarantee. x_x

(I hate Irvine's rolling admissions. The suspense kills me. UCLA's decision is supposed to come out this week from what I heard)

killer tofu

Smash Lord
WTF?! Come noob and play NorCal on Friday.

Joey should come too.

BY THE WAY, I hope Tofu is reading this and plans on giving me my cube back! And giving me a ride to Mango Juice.

If Tofu can't bring me to Mango Juice, then I don't know how I'll get there...

SOMEONE BRING ME!
I'm taking u to juicy fruit

lets smash tomorrow during the day till 3 pm

yeah?

LuCKy

Smash Master
WTF?! Come noob and play NorCal on Friday.

Joey should come too.

BY THE WAY, I hope Tofu is reading this and plans on giving me my cube back! And giving me a ride to Mango Juice.

If Tofu can't bring me to Mango Juice, then I don't know how I'll get there...

SOMEONE BRING ME!
**** yea this makes things waaaay easier. . .although iono what im doing thursday lol

Lovage

Smash Hero
hmm
i think im gonna play melee for half an hour or so
then watch an episode of 2 of arrested development in my bed
then go to sleep

NIGHT EVERYONE

nicaboy

Smash Champion
And i was suppose to play with sleepy tomorrow but he doesn't answer the ****in phone. Oh well. Im kinda tight for cash so might not do **** til friday. Speaking of which pat is it ok if me and flaming roy drop by friday. It makes it easier for festizzio to pick us up plus we want some good team training . Your place is the best. Please please?
@ tofu we still good for our mm? I kinda wanna go ganon on your falcon and maybe luigi on falco . Na probably peach or sheik. I dunno .
Also does it bother anyone else that this thread was moved? Its kinda whack cuz when i read it were match making and were like secluded from the other threads lol.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
so all my free time on friday, saturday, and sunday, and today
i worked on a deck
the only other things i did were work and sleep
and today festizzio tore me a new *** hole
i guess being out of the loop for ~7 years is kind of a big deal
-_______________________________________________-

Lovage

Smash Hero
i just realized learning isai dropping is redundant because im already really good at shai dropping. so instead of doing a laser onto a platform, isai dropping and laser again. i can just laser onto a platform, do a quick dash into shai drop (if i move fast enough i dont go anywhere, just like an isai drop) and laser again. i realized i had already been doing this with falcos lasers (the easiest example) but i just used shai dropping for a small momentum boost instead of speeding up the platform land. so now im going to replace all my isai drops with shai drops.. too good

shai dropping: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165086&highlight=shai

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
wow i've never even heard of that technique until now, and have never done it by accident. *turns on cube to practice despite paper due tomorrow*

Top Bottom