• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Awww g@y! I would rather go to Embrace's on Thursday and spend Friday going to the spinning chairs!
that sounds so amazing. I REALLY want to go to Steven's house now. Spinning chairs, Panda Fresh, Pokemon Stadium mini-games, Goeman's Adventure (G-KICK!). I'm gonna try my best to get to Steven's one way or another!

festizzio

Smash Champion
of course i'm picking you guys up

pm me your ADDRESS (that means go outside and look at the number on the curb next to your driveway, then look at the street name on the end of your street, put the number next to the name and give it to me and i can do the rest) j/k =D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i don't know if nick is still going or not, if he decides not to, or finds another ride, then sure i can drive you nestor
i tried texting nick he never got back at me. Lol you got jokes. If i don't go to pats i will give it to you. But you should remember anyway with that amazing gps system. Btw who are you teaming with for mango juice?

festizzio

Smash Champion
i tried texting nick he never got back at me. Lol you got jokes. If i don't go to pats i will give it to you. But you should remember anyway with that amazing gps system. Btw who are you teaming with for mango juice?
i'm pretty sure me and flamin roy are teaming

sean are removed from play cards really common/popular?
they were last format as anti-meta decks, not so sure about this format, though. a lot of people think macro monarchs are gonna reign supreme

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
they were last format as anti-meta decks, not so sure about this format, though. a lot of people think macro monarchs are gonna reign supreme
man theyre so gay. i have no way to combat getting D.D.'d except for prometheus and 2 miracle digs -_______- burial from the D.D. is amazing but $20 so **** that. and i cant reliably stop effect monsters. i have one bombardment beetle, and the other cards are FLIP: only. im trying to stay away from lockdown cards, but jinzo is really cool lol.

festizzio

Smash Champion
just get imperial iron wall from zombie world structure deck

it's a continuous trap that says "cards cannot be removed from play" get *****

DanteFox

Smash Champion
what card game are you guys talking about?

Oh and watchmen was good.
Rorshach dying
made me angry. The violence was over the top, the sex was gratuitous, but the storyline was enjoyable, even though the acting was spotty.

bbb

Smash Champion
Oh and watchmen was good.
Rorshach dying
made me angry. The violence was over the top, the sex was gratuitous, but the storyline was enjoyable, even though the acting was spotty.
read the comic, it's better than good

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
steven me and sean are coming over tonight, 8
i want to play melee
maybe ill have my deck put together by then, **** takes a week
pokemon battle????

Egoclapper

Smash Apprentice
I used to play Yugioh on YVD and was pretty awesome. Then I quit cause once you get a certain level of good it's just lucksack

Top Bottom