• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
OMG that was such a great smashfest. my marth in teams is unbelievable. i swear to god song counterpicks makes everyone try their hardest, this is how we're gonna get socal better. toogood!!!!!

Lovage

Smash Hero
in a standard rotation (we had 4 people)
the winner holds the TV
and each challenger gets to counterpick a song from youtube to help them win

its too good!
atlus' legendary beast was the best

Lovage

Smash Hero
omg my rapest marth combo ever
marth dittos, high percent(140+)

run at him and do a very fast short hop bair, start it almost inside him so the bair send him forward
double jump and bair again! (cuz the bair turns u around)
omg im amazing

edit: also on fox ( neutral/behind DI)70% or so uthrow ...wait till hes almost out of hitstun, reverse fair fsmash

MacD

Banned via Administration
that could be good

oh and sherigami, we aren't going to team at mango juice, i don't want to spend 10 dollars on teams because i need to save up a little, and i don't think we'd gain enough out of it ie 10 dollars worth

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
If macd isn't entering teams then neither will I. I don't really want to spend the money either... I have to pay for my own entry(and I don't have a steady income), and I need money for things.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I wanna go to someones place on Thursday! I would go to Pats, but it seems that he is housing two cars coming down from NorCal! I'm looking at you Embrace! Nestor would be willing to come over too! Also, this would be much easier for Festizzio to pick up!

Noble-

Smash Ace
I wanna go to someones place on Thursday! I would go to Pats, but it seems that he is housing two cars coming down from NorCal! I'm looking at you Embrace! Nestor would be willing to come over too! Also, this would be much easier for Festizzio to pick up!
WTF?! Come noob and play NorCal on Friday.

Joey should come too.

BY THE WAY, I hope Tofu is reading this and plans on giving me my cube back! And giving me a ride to Mango Juice.

If Tofu can't bring me to Mango Juice, then I don't know how I'll get there...

SOMEONE BRING ME!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
hahah yeah for sure

anyone else who wants to go can definetely come.
post if you want in.
805 will for sure be down.

and mango juice will be too good along with pre-mangojuice smashfest/s

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Mango Juice is going to be fun! I hope I can get a ride there(probably can!)! Also I am going to money match TAI, so can anyone let us use a laptop for a little while while we do so! Please and thank you!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Pat's sig *****.

BTW, Pat I'm gonna come over Friday night whether you like it or not. And if you host a smashfest Wednesday or Thursday, I'll try to make it as well (no promises though).

festizzio

Smash Champion
anybody having a smashfest friday during the day? i have work at 6 at night but i am free the rest of the day

also, atlus, embrace's house is 20 minutes out of my way, pat's house is actually on the way

embracethe12

Smash Lord
Oh yeah that's true.
and brenden is going to take me i think cause i remember he was going to
team with champ at mango juice.
so i'm assuming he's gonna gooooo

edit-

you know who hasn't posted in a long *** time?

J.Shadows

WHERE ARE YOU?!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Wow! Let's all wait for Pat to give the word before we plan on going to his place! His mom doesn't leave home until Fri. night!
thats all we need is the night. Plus i believe he is housing norcal. So i plan on ****** some norcal then some atlus then four stocking pat in that order xD .
plus i THINK he said he is working on some thing for mango juice .

Top Bottom