• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

LuCKy

Smash Master
p i would go to your house for sure if tofu goes since it would be a ride home at least. i can metro there

pat see soon :]

alex piggy got his car to so fuuuuuck yea ill see you then buddy. . .although i might feel bad makin him watch us play LOL

connor/kira! be at midgeys if i ever go lol

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
p i would go to your house for sure if tofu goes since it would be a ride home at least. i can metro there

pat see soon :]

alex piggy got his car to so fuuuuuck yea ill see you then buddy. . .although i might feel bad makin him watch us play LOL

connor/kira! be at midgeys if i ever go lol
piggy got a car?! raaaaaape he can give me a ride and stuff since i wont have my car there haha im very excite! Hahaha

Lovage

Smash Hero
hey is there a melee tourny this weekend? i didnt see but i really wanna play

p.s. brendan come over today in oxnard bring a CUBE

R3N0

Smash Lord
y'all n1ggas acting like swift is some amazing fox

he's alright. if you're not drephen or darkrain and you're from the midwest, you're beatable

the no. 4 from socal better beat some generic fox from the midwest or we'd look like huge scrubs

now, if you beat jiano... THAT'S a name
jiano is ok, scar is better right now.

drephen either was like.. drunk or drove all that way to sandbag b/c he was getting murked. =/

next up darkrain. ~~

mango im coming 4 u @ genesis!! =p

Sleepy

Smash Ace
It's not so much the commentary was bad this time, more like it was strictly baised and somewhat irritating to us viewers that aren't scar's buddies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i wish there was a tourny this saturday

i have found my passion for the game again and can't wait to try my hardest

LuCKy

Smash Master
connor you gotta be the G that you are n have a tourney lol socal needs it. . .or pat lets have ur first ever tourney :]

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
pat have a smashfest the night before Mango juice and joey or mango get me a ride to pats Hahaha

my gf almost dumped me at the last smashfest i went to thats why i had to leave early hahahahah but we're good about smash now she cant take it away from me

Top Bottom