• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who can house me?

Preferrably someone who doesn't have school for inconvenient hours of the day..

Or lives very close to other Smashers willing to play that day.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Don't expect any sense to come from the boards this side of the country, Cactuar.

On topic: ****, communisist Russia must've tight to live in. I'll be the German Shepard that is sick'd on every1 in the snow. I freakin love snow. Reminds me of Red Alert 1. That game made the RTS genre. So freakin sick. Who else played it?:lick:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've played all the C&C games up to Red Alert :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I played RA2 competitively from like middle school to sophomore year of HS. The only game I liked nearly as much as Melee.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Don't expect any sense to come from the boards this side of the country, Cactuar.

On topic: ****, communisist Russia must've tight to live in. I'll be the German Shepard that is sick'd on every1 in the snow. I freakin love snow. Reminds me of Red Alert 1. That game made the RTS genre. So freakin sick. Who else played it?:lick:
I dunno I loved the first one, second never caught on for me. I liked running over men with ore trucks even though you could do that in all of them. I was on that mission last in the soviet base when you infiltrate the power plant and the second part in the base you have a select group of men to travel through the power plant. I could never beat it :(
you had tanya or whatever her name was, wonder woman

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
What is considered "spam" should be the opinion of the people who use these forums, not some fixed rule for all time. Some of the posts that have been infracted for so-called spam are harmless. Why don't you make your job easier and when we see something that IS spam, we'll mark it and let YOU know.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Because you guys have also had threads where you posted naked cgi models having sex with each other, among other things, and didn't report anything or think it inappropriate. If you have any problems with our moderating please bring it to forum disputes instead of threads like these.

Are there Hyper moderators?
No :(

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Mang00000000000000000000000000000

<3

Sleepy

Smash Ace
so mango wins again, and then ec johns are mango has to beat him at genesis. I guess mango will never dethrone m2k even if he wins everytime.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I was really impressed with mango's falco too. I'd say hes the best overall player now.

I think Shiz would prolly beat him though. Shiz just overwhelms the **** out of everybody.

How did the Mango/Shiz friendlies go?

Oh and 2 FL in the top 7. FL is good enough to be its own region *****es.
think it speaks for itself

Sleepy

Smash Ace
some guy posted it one sec...

I love that 4 of the top 6 were all from different regions

And the results I have so far are:
1. Mango
2. Mew2King
3. DaShizWiz
4. PC Chris
5. Kage
5. Chu Dat
7. Azen
7. HungryBox
9. Jman
9. Cort
11. Hax
11. Zhu
13. Raynex
13. Alukard
I wonder if that's accurate supposedly past chu it might not be accurate

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
according to matt.zeb who's been talking to like, everyone from the tourney, zhu actually go:

1. Mango
2. Mew2King
3. DaShizWiz
4. PC Chris
5. Kage
5. Chu Dat
7. Azen
7. HungryBox
9. Jman
9. Cort
9. Hax
9. Zhu
13. Raynex
13. Alukard

Which is technically impossible since cort knocked zhu out of tourney but w/e

Sleepy

Smash Ace
they have to save us from ourselves pat..

I guess smashboards was fine until mlg got ahold of it, and decided to make it like AIG made 21st century.

Top Bottom